10+ Year Old Account
    wish skin sales would go lower than 50%

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    wish skin sales would go lower than 50%
    Me too but 50% off is alot but they should put 6 skins not 3, the quantity of skins and champions are too much for being 6 each week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Me too but 50% off is alot but they should put 6 skins not 3, the quantity of skins and champions are too much for being 6 each week.
    ive wanted the queen ashe skin for awile but id need about 55% off to afford it

with the new champion pricing reductions i really wish they did the same for the skins

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    ive wanted the queen ashe skin for awile but id need about 55% off to afford it

with the new champion pricing reductions i really wish they did the same for the skins
    The amounts of RP you buy at a time is kinda exploitative(thats a word, right?) as well. You always have to buy the amount over what you really need(like buying 3k because the 1,8k "pack" just barely isn't enough for 2x 975 items), which is obviously good for Riots bank accounts but kinda a dick move.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    The amounts of RP you buy at a time is kinda exploitative(thats a word, right?) as well. You always have to buy the amount over what you really need(like buying 3k because the 1,8k "pack" just barely isn't enough for 2x 975 items), which is obviously good for Riots bank accounts but kinda a dick move.
    I hate how there's always like 100-200 RP leftover. Every time I look at it, I get the feeling I've just wasted a ton of money D:

Thats true they should sell in 975, and always in a multiple of 975, 975x2= 1950, they have in 650, 1300(+80) and jump to 2800(+200) and go by like this, instead like 975, 1950, 2925 with a bonus like they already do.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I hate how there's always like 100-200 RP leftover. Every time I look at it, I get the feeling I've just wasted a ton of money D:
    eventually all that left over RP equals out to another skin or champ

Quote Originally Posted by LordDios View Post
    eventually all that left over RP equals out to another skin or champ
    Yeah right, the last time it equaled it was 974.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Yeah right, the last time it equaled it was 974.....
    Post on the support forum or email support. When people are missing really small amounts of RP for a champ or skin Riot will normally give it to them. They also do really bad MS Paint drawings with their request.

Deleted
    Why isn't Syndra played more often? She falls off lategame or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    She's actually a monster late-game. It's just that despite all the buffs she's received so far (and she's slated to get more next patch), she hasn't gotten any attention through use in competitive play, like how Orianna became a popular pick when pros such as Toyz began to dominate using her.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Her late game is actually quite strong. Her laning phase is relatively weak, and she eats mana pretty quickly if you have to use your abilities a lot. Also, as Thall said, no pros have played her (to my knowledge) recently and just dominated on her. Her stun is also shaky at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Muramana Syndra. Really crazy damage for like 3 seconds, then you have no mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Muramana Syndra. Really crazy damage for like 3 seconds, then you have no mana.
    Yeah i heard about the muramana with her ult each ball launched procs the item but you get ~5~6 balls since the max(7) is really hard to reach.

I tried to get to this point but games end up sooner D: mainly because 1 lane feed and gets hard to compete =/

Syndra has the highest level 6 burst of any AP caster by fucking miles. I laned against one yesterday as Kassadin and got absolutely shit on in lane, her CDs are real short and even though I literally avoided nearly every skill shot, she just pressed her ultimate and blew me up (Kassadin has 15% less magic damage taken remember.) It was a fucking joke.

am a nub, i wonder if anyone else has the feeling of a disadvantage when they play from top right instead of bottom left. (playing with locked screen )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    am a nub, i wonder if anyone else has the feeling of a disadvantage when they play from top right instead of bottom left. (playing with locked screen )
    I would advise you to learn how to play without a locked screen, it's going to help you a lot. I prefer playing from blue side (bottom) simply because I like scrolling up better than scrolling down.

Holding spacebar locks your screen, so I would advise taking lock off so you can survey the map a lot better, then using space bar to lock the screen around you when you need it, if you want to play with the screen centered around you.

Deleted
    Not really a dick move. It's a standard marketing strategy for games with this kind of internal currency, aimed at making you want to buy "just a bit more" again so that you can use the leftovers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Not really a dick move. It's a standard marketing strategy for games with this kind of internal currency, aimed at making you want to buy "just a bit more" again so that you can use the leftovers.
    What tickles me is people posting on the forums how they managed to get down to 0 RP... and then RiotAmes giving them 2 RP.

Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    Yes, it's true. Purple side has a disadvantage. This is really annoying when doing AD vs someone with long range. Additionally, as said above, try to learn to play without locked screen. You're making life even harder on yourself.

i did not know about the space trick, thank you for the advice.

it it true one of my friends told me that i have to play without lock screen, i think now that i know that space locks your screen it is going to be easier.

it would be nice to learn more tricks as well regarding keybinds.