The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I was playing Amumu and helped my allies escape a few times using Q and R but neither of the abilities are readily available and doing so in a 2v2 (I was play a twisted treeline 3v3 match) just let me them get a kill on me instead if I stepped into save an ally. I bought force of nature, mercury treads, doran's shield and was working on another piece of magic resist but I forgot what it was. Ended as 8/3/8 and lost the match (it was very close) and I know I should have had a lot more assists.

Should also point out I'm only level 7.
    Usually tanky chars initiate group fights in later parts of a game, jump in, stun/taunt/snare/whatever something, draw fire to your self and your team clears the enemy team. That's also where the assists come from.
    Allthough I have to admit, I'm not that experienced with LoL, just what I know about mobas in general

Don't know if Amumu is that good in 3vs3 though, his early game isn't that strong and without blue buff he ooms very quickly. In 5vs5 this isn't really a problem as Amumu is a great jungler, thus even benefiting his team while doing it. For 3vs3 you might be better of with a champ like Jarvan, he's tough early game while still doing great damage and giving your team a buff. By end-game he's even tougher and still does some great damage while giving your team some good utility.

But just play 5vs5, a lot more fun imo.

Add one gangplank one malphite and a monkey king.

What do you get...?

That's right AoE madness.... Played monkey king and omfg... he is imba. The enemy team couldn't do shit and clustered all the time.
    Having an ultimate that does 600DPS is really handy then (400AD on mk)

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    Add one gangplank one malphite and a monkey king.

What do you get...?

That's right AoE madness.... Played monkey king and omfg... he is imba. The enemy team couldn't do shit and clustered all the time.
    Having an ultimate that does 600DPS is really handy then (400AD on mk)
    Now all you need is Galio and Nunu and bam, blow every ulti and what do you get?
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

I love to play against all of those guys on Lux (except Galio ). They run in to ult, I back up, W Q E E R, NERF LASERS! Ace, GG. Lux has 30 assist.

I've come to a conclusion about LoL.

It has the potential to be the most annoying game ever, especially if you include the chat.
    I was on a roll for a few days, until this morning. Played about 6 games today, and I've lost 5 of them, and the one that I won, I got 1/3/5.
    For LoL NOT to be the most annoying game there is, Yi and Jax needs to be nerfed.

End of rant.

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Knood View Post

It has the potential to be the most annoying game ever, especially if you include the chat.
    I was on a roll for a few days, until this morning. Played about 6 games today, and I've lost 5 of them, and the one that I won, I got 1/3/5.
    For LoL NOT to be the most annoying game there is, Yi and Jax needs to be nerfed.

End of rant.
    if you find jax and Yi OP you or your teammates need to l2p, Yi can be nuked down and if he has built some defense he wont do as much damage, and jax is good, but never seen him as a problem. the score 1/3/5 says you havn't been in many teamfights and also it is important to say what champion you played...

End of rant.
    my pet peeve with Jax is how early he can solo baron.... my buddy did it at lvl 17 the other day with only 4 items. i couldnt believe it. Oh and hes sheer damage for how tanky he is. A sword of the Divine trumps him 10 times out of 10 as long as you dont fight him near minions. And yi? really? Yi is VERY easy to shut down just stun him once when he ults and by the time it wears off he should be history.

Soooooooooo I was just in this uber losing game. Their Renekton had 8/0/1 at 10 minutes. At one point their Lee had 12/0/8 or so. All our turrets were down and 1 inhibitor, so we still had 4 towers in total and 2 inhibitors. Teamscore was like 17/32 in their favor of course.

And then it happened, for some reason we were able to kill 4 of them individually and get all the minions down. Our inhibitor respawned. We were running around the map not really knowing what to do. I got the first tower at bottom down while some others got the tower at mid down. Ported back, gathered up, we played the waiting game a bit until out of nowhere a teamfight starts. I was Amumu and was able to stun like 4 of them. Gangplank using his ulti, Veigar using his stuns, Brand using his Ulti, Monkey King doing no damage because he had the items of a Moron King and *BAMN* We won the teamfight with everyone alive and we were able to push the second Tower, the Third Tower, the inhibitor, the 2 towers at Nexus AND the nexus all by winning that 1 teamfight.

I was like, what?! Their Renekton was totally owning us, their Lee was basically unkillable if you didn't mass gank him. Their Brand wasn't that bad, their Cho'Gath could go for a pee, come back and still be at 80% health while 5 people are bashing them and their Ashe ... well .. she sucked.

End of rant.
    For yi, get a thornmail, he will kill himself. For Jax, get a sword of divine light and use it. Then collect gold.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Oh my god what teammates I just had. Brand who first whined for 2 minutes about not wanting to go mid against Vladimir. Well, then he finally agreed to go mid and for some reason overextended and didnt pay any attention their jungler and got easily ganked a couple of times by enemy GP. After that, he started flaming our Lee Sin for not ganking mid, and our Lee Sin wasn't even jungling.. Lee Sin was kinda priceless too, at the start of the game he just suddenly went for the enemy mana buff and fed the first blood to enemy Caitlyn, and proceeded to calling us bad and not joining him on taking their blue, lawl

I just had the most interesting game ever. I cant even explain it....
    Just watch...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9xcoaas5oyyv7cl

Background story: Janna and Galio was pissed because they didnt get to play Gangplank so they were gonna ruin the game for us.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Match with Tristana who's a beast late game lol.. best score I ever had in one game

I'm so tired of low level plays. Got 10:12 WL ratio atm because people fail so damn hard and they always find their way into our team. For example the last game. Sure, Tristana got the mid tower (and the only tower that did indeed go) down, but she was also 0/7/0 before 15 minute mark. Oh, I was solo laning as Alistar bot. Managed to score a few kills even and was 4/0/0 at 15 minute mark and tower at around half health. What did our jungler do, you ask? Well, our dear Warwick first died around 2 minute mark to creeps. Then again around 6 minute mark even after I had asked him to start laning and stop jungling as he was failing at it so bad. Yet he keeps on jungling and at around quarter he was level 8 while I was pushing level 13. G-fucking-g.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

Got my my first penta kill with swain yesterday. Nothing better then walking around everyone with laser birds. I cant believe more people don't play swain. You pretty much get a kill at lvl 2 if you're good with your root. and then middle is just screwed from that point forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheanix712 View Post
    Got my my first penta kill with swain yesterday. Nothing better then walking around everyone with laser birds. I cant believe more people don't play swain. You pretty much get a kill at lvl 2 if you're good with your root. and then middle is just screwed from that point forward.
    swain is outclassed by a lot of casters at this point though. The nerfs to him really hurt, although his ult prioritizing champs was a step in the right direction.

also just lost my smurf 28 game winning streak accounts only level 21 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheanix712 View Post
    I never played Swain but he just looks beyond awesome if you ask me. Even more awesome with his laz0r crows.

Edit:
    How do you like to play your Alistar? I read that after the nerfs he isn't that good as AP anymore (in competitive play), but all I see (if I see an Alistar) are AP Alistars.

A link to your favorite guide would be nice too.
    Last edited by Led ++; 2011-08-09 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I never played Swain but he just looks beyond awesome if you ask me. Even more awesome with his laz0r crows.

Edit:
    How do you like to play your Alistar? I read that after the nerfs he isn't that good as AP anymore (in competitive play), but all I see (if I see an Alistar) are AP Alistars.

A link to your favorite guide would be nice too.
    alistar is probably the best support in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by PnBoots View Post
    alistar is probably the best support in the game.
    So you like to build him off-tank/support-ish like described in http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=1154 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So you like to build him off-tank/support-ish like described in http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=1154 ?
    probably wont be building very many items without HoG, Philo stone etc.