Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Btw did anyone see the OGN Azubu F vs Azubu B? Just watched the 4th game, HOLY SHIT. That was insane.
    Vods?

Anyway they are all really nice but I already got Ironscale Shyvana and I don´t play any of them enough to really justify buying a skin, (well maybe Riven but she is getting nerfed). Was really expecting foxfire Ahri, kinda dissapointed :/.

Deleted
    I have like.. 7 of those skins already. T_T

I want that Panth and Mumu skin though.

http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet

Is a rebroadcast thing, outside of that Im not sure where else to find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sale D:
    Morg, Lee, Shyv and Swain's skins..
    Maybe Amu's and maybe Vaynes skins.
    And Thresh and his skin.

ALL MAH MONIES!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Just watched game 4.. Wow. Normally you can pick out where the team that lost went wrong, but in this case it's just that they took out all the inhibs and gave CptJack all that free farm I think. Absolutely insane build/farm/damage.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...st_set_1_vods/

For those who want to see that game.

"Protip: you can stream these videos using VLC player if you open them as a network stream:
    file > open network stream
    then just paste in the link "

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if this has been posted already, but, yeah, it is.

37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Just watched game 4 of Azubu. I guess it's not that smart to let Graves go in first and damage their tanks instead of nuking down a fed ADC. Instead of feeling joy for Blaze, I am deeply disappointed in Frost. To me, it looks like a setup win for Blaze, how else could you explain them ignoring Cpt Jack? I just don't understand how 2400+ elo players can play like this. :/

Because its Caitlyn. How do you kill her? Shes got the longest range and shes got Bloodboil, you will die doing absolutely 0 damage trying to reach her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Because its Caitlyn. How do you kill her? Shes got the longest range and shes got Bloodboil, you will die doing absolutely 0 damage trying to reach her.
    She has no escape besides flash and her E. Khazix has stealth and a jump. Perfect situation would be like this: Jarvan jumps on Cait and Cataclysm her. She flashes or E out of it. Khazix goes on her. She uses E or flash, he jumps. If she survives that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    She has no escape besides flash and her E. Khazix has stealth and a jump. Perfect situation would be like this: Jarvan jumps on Cait and Cataclysm her. She flashes or E out of it. Khazix goes on her. She uses E or flash, he jumps. If she survives that long.
    You're forgetting her traps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    You're forgetting her traps.
    They dealt with traps fairly well in that game. But it's not because she has traps, longest range and a small escape that she is unkillable.

Deleted
    Moral of the story of that video is that you don't need no boots when you got a yeti.

Also that out of position Graves are dead Graves (no matter how many warmogs they build!).
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2013-01-11 at 08:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A 6 item bloodboiled Caitlyn is going to tear apart anyone who gets in her range. You're vastly underestimating the difficulty in reaching a target the entire team protects. And she only has flash and E? That along with Cleanse and proper trap zoning makes her incredibly difficult to reach.

A perfect situation like you want (And that's hardly a perfect situation. Oh boy, J4 cataclysms. Too bad Cait just nets/flashes out. Kha'Zhix jumps on her, she still has flash/net. Meanwhile the rest of Blaze is still peeling/protecting Cait) RARELY happens in High Level Play, because teams are good enough to NOT let it happen.

Wasnt it a Ryze on her team? What happens when Ryze rune prisons Khazix and Cait has bloodboil....Khazix goes boom and you've blown your J4 ulti.

look at these dudes saying that they'd be able to catch cpt jack sparrow.. blood boil on a cait with a team built to peel not to mention a ryze doing literally a billion damage to anyone that he looks at as well. khazix is stronk, but not that stronk.

edit: series 2 of blaze vs frost is starting literally right now on xanjori's earlier twitch link. tonight one of the azubus get's knocked the fuck outttttt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question: where'd you find game 4 at? I looked around a bit for it yesterday, I couldn't find it; link someone sent me to wasn't working right and I couldn't find any other recordings of it.

Deleted
    TF not banned for once... no one takes TF. The Kayle ban surprises me, is she that strong?

Excited to see Ahri picked though!

NJSW SSong played kayle against MVP white and made her look ridiculous, earning 2 mvp awards for those games. since then she's been picked, banned, or replaced with a "signature champion" for the azubu vs azubu matches

edit: You just can't catch captain jack sparrow...
    Last edited by dengatron; 2013-01-11 at 10:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    TF not banned for once... no one takes TF. The Kayle ban surprises me, is she that strong?

Excited to see Ahri picked though!
    There's a game going on right now? Hnnng. Right as I go to do a quick win of the day. Hopefully it's a long match.