Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    hotshot is such a qt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    YOLO.

(I finally know what it means)
    Yolo is a dumb people version of Carpe Diem.
    -The more you know-

Damn it, I was proud of finally getting to know what it means, then I'm just using it in dumb ways.

Deleted
    You're too old, Swifty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Damn it, I was proud of finally getting to know what it means, then I'm just using it in dumb ways.
    It's okay. Everyone who uses it uses it in stupid ways, so you fit right in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ravenous Hydra Triforce Shen.

That's scary.

Deleted
    All those Lulu's and Sona's together with Cho and Mumu... too much of them too muuuuch

10+ Year Old Account
    Why hello there you fantastic LoLers. Having a read through a few hundred - i was bored - pages of this thread last night promted me to download League of Legends again. Now, I haven't played in a while so I am rather outdated. In fact, I haven't really played since 2010. I see there is a ton of new champions, LoL has grown tremendously in general and it seems all fine and dandy. However, I do have a couple of questions for you guys if you don't mind.

When I played, I loved chasing people around on Akali - is she still a viable champion? I think she's amazing fun.

Are there any noobs on EU West here that could perhaps consider wanting to play with this noow *waves* some time? I'm still a mere level 26, but I promise I'm a quick learner and a nice person in general!
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    Once Akali snowballs it's hard to stop her unless you have lot's of cc so yes she's viable

Akali is fine. And if you want to play with all the douches from this thread and others, join the "keko" chatroom on EUW. A bunch of people online and at least some of them love playing normals/ARAMs/Dominion with anybody who feels like it.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Why hello there you fantastic LoLers. Having a read through a few hundred - i was bored - pages of this thread last night promted me to download League of Legends again. Now, I haven't played in a while so I am rather outdated. In fact, I haven't really played since 2010. I see there is a ton of new champions, LoL has grown tremendously in general and it seems all fine and dandy. However, I do have a couple of questions for you guys if you don't mind.

When I played, I loved chasing people around on Akali - is she still a viable champion? I think she's amazing fun.

Are there any noobs on EU West here that could perhaps consider wanting to play with this noow *waves* some time? I'm still a mere level 26, but I promise I'm a quick learner and a nice person in general!
    Join the chat channel "Keko"

There's always a lot of players there of all skill levels.

In regards to Akali, she's still viable yeah, but there's a lot of bruisers currently in the meta, which can punish her <6

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 01:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Akali is fine. And if you want to play with all the douches from this thread and more, join the "keko" chatroom on EUW. A bunch of people online and at least some of them love playing normals/ARAMs/Dominion with anybody who feels like it.
    Douches. I'll give you that. But you come with the bag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post

Akali is still quite viable and snowballs just as hard as she used to (well I don't know about that since I didn't play back then, but she snowballs well).

As for EU-W, join the chat channel Keko as people have said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind you may need to work a bit harder on your runes/masteries for Akali now. The game is rather picky when it comes to activating her passive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Douches. I'll give you that. But you come with the bag.
    You love me. C:
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I happen to think Majad and I are very nice people

The rest of you though? Yeah douches is totally accurate
    Agreed! Me and Muz are the nicest people you'll ever meet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Keep in mind you may need to work a bit harder on your runes/masteries for Akali now. The game is rather picky when it comes to activating her passive.
    And this, it's harder now.

And Akali is viable yes, but she can get beaten up pretty easily in SR.

Deleted
    I happen to think Majad and I are very nice people

The rest of you though? Yeah douches is totally accurate
    You barely talk. You don't count.

Deleted
    I talk occasionally, I've been off (from LoL & the thread) recently because of Persona, and before that I was watching sekai ichi hatsukoi 24/7 D;

besides, Majad said I was nice! that's all that matters!
    We still love you.

xo xo

<3

Deleted
    She usually falls off late game if people know how to use pinks and oracles though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    We still love you.

xo xo

<3

...Wow, break it to me slowly why don't you.

Deleted
    Excuse u I am no vaginal cleansing water jet.

That said... Kha6 damage is crazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    She usually falls off late game if people know how to use pinks and oracles though.
    She's kinda like Katarina when it comes down to engage. You go in to kill, kill someone, or don't and die.

That's how I see it atleast. So yeah, going tanky, with a Scepter, and a few nuke items(not DFG) and going in at the right time won't make her bad.

But yeah, I think a lot of people don't really know this. It depends on the situation tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    ...Wow, break it to me slowly why don't you.
    I love you too!!!! xo xo xo xo xo!!!