10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Does this work for Eve too?
    Yes, but I wouldn't recommend it. AD Eve was already shaky in the jungle after her rework. Then season 3 jungle came along and went, "lolnope, you can't do this anymore." Most people I see jungling Eve in S3 are playing her AP.

Diana was overnerfed. She got hit in so many places that it was too much all at once. On the PBE I think her R has the same range as her Q now, which is what they should have done at first not the 150 less it is on live.

Rengar is too strong when buffed, too weak when nerfed. He needs some small changes to his kit to be put in a good place, mostly around his heal. I like the suggestion that it is a flat amount that possibly scales with AD, instead of the % health it is currently. Really I see his main problem revolving around his W, because he becomes too tanky for the damage he can output. Not even Darius is that bad, and Darius has true damage. Maybe lower the damage bonus on his Q too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Diana was overnerfed.
    You what mate in space?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Vayne assassin? Wat?
    Perhaps a better word would have been hunter. The glass cannony type character that survives by avoiding hits instead of tanking them. Pardon me, it's late. =P
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Vayne assassin? Wat?
    Got stealth! Also shes always been one of the strongest 1v1 champs in the game and has great mobility.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Got stealth! Also shes always been one of the strongest 1v1 champs in the game and has great mobility.
    She is one of the highest damage characters yes. But strongest "1v1" is always a bit off, because every champion has counter. Vayne will die to Pantheon in 1 stun, whereas Jax will probably own Pantheon, and Vayne will shred something like Darius. Same with Kog'maw, insane damage and range, but only a slow and no escape.
    I played fed Caitlyn, I did ok untill the enemy panth decided he wanted to win the game, flash dunked me and killed me (sacrificing himself) making his team win the fight. Had he been Darius I would've been able to stay out of range before his flash due to his low pull range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    She is one of the highest damage characters yes. But strongest "1v1" is always a bit off, because every champion has counter. Vayne will die to Pantheon in 1 stun, whereas Jax will probably own Pantheon, and Vayne will shred something like Darius. Same with Kog'maw, insane damage and range, but only a slow and no escape.
    I played fed Caitlyn, I did ok untill the enemy panth decided he wanted to win the game, flash dunked me and killed me (sacrificing himself) making his team win the fight. Had he been Darius I would've been able to stay out of range before his flash due to his low pull range.
    Cleanse the stun and GG. You are comparing Cait vs Panth to Vayne vs Panth when they are completely different because Cait is the worst dueling carry and vayne is the best.

Deleted
    Better buff Zyra xd

And I'm sad to see Warmog's nerf incoming. But I think it is needed.

By the way, this might be somewhat off-topic, but...

I browse the other sections of the forums from time to time, and I see a lot of people with LoL avatars/signatures, that never ever post here. Just seems a bit weird to me.
    I just hope we're not alienating people from posting here. I know we're a bit special, but still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    By the way, this might be somewhat off-topic, but...
    THAT'S unusual, ain't it? :D

I browse the other sections of the forums from time to time, and I see a lot of people with LoL avatars/signatures, that never ever post here. Just seems a bit weird to me.
    I just hope we're not alienating people from posting here. I know we're a bit special, but still.
    Being normal is boring, extremely boring. People who can not understand it do not deserve to relish in our magnificent presence.

Also, I have quit WoW more than a year ago, yet I still use WoW signature and avatar. Moreover, my avatar refers to a concept even older within WoW. People often use this kinda stuff out of nostalgia. :)
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-01-15 at 10:50 AM.

I just hope they're not posting because they have nothing to say, and not because they feel we're driving them away. :-(

Deleted
    I actually think that the other threads in this subforum have a much more diverse posterpool. The megathread however is pretty much 80% the same people though.

Idk I thought some of you were really weird before I started posting here more so I guess there is some truth in that. But generally people here are pretty friendly to new people as long as they don´t pretend to know more than they do (for example the AMR incident).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I actually think that the other threads in this subforum have a much more diverse posterpool. The megathread however is pretty much 80% the same people though.
    That's very much true. I spent quite some time not even lurking this thread, not to mention posting in it.

Idk I thought some of you were really weird before I started posting here more so I guess there is some truth in that. But generally people here are pretty friendly to new people as long as they don´t pretend to know more than they do (for example the AMR incident).
    We can be quite territorial here. However, so long as you accept the pack hierarchy you should not end up knifed somewhere in a dark alley.

A good offering goes a long way, too. IIRC, when I first decided to post here I brought a video of an almost naked Russian guy swinging his dick to a remix of the Pirates of the Caribbean main theme song to be laid upon the altar of this thread. I think the discussion came to something about Gankplank at the time?
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-01-15 at 11:05 AM.

I'm actually surprised that the MLP-fans don't have their own subforum. How many full megathreads have they had now?
    (Though I feel sorry for them. There's always haters coming for them.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    We can be quite territorial here. However, so long as you accept the pack hierarchy you should not end up knifed somewhere in a dark alley.
    I haven't been knifed though.

I'm actuall surprised that MLP doesn't have it's own subforum. How many full megathreads have they had now?
    It'd be like opening a Chat Thread subforum.
    There really is 0 point to it.

I'm actually surprised that the MLP-fans don't have their own subforum. How many full megathreads have they had now?
    These haters are simply expressing their opinions in the designated thread. I've noticed that a large fraction of the fan-base can't seem to handle other people not liking the show and posting about it. Their problem. Not the problem of those expressing their opinions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    These haters are simply expressing their opinions in the designated thread. I've noticed that a large fraction of the fan-base can't seem to handle other people not liking the show and posting about it. Their problem. Not the problem of those expressing their opinions.
    Am I the only one who remembers there being an entirely different thread for discussing the show itself? I mean it's in fun stuff, not cinema so I don't see what the real point is in expressing your dislike of the show there unless all you care about is how many people read your opinion in which case you're a jackass.

It'd be pretty depressing to, like he says, have twice the confidence of doublelift, yet still be told by your teammates that it's your fault. They put a lot of it on hotshot too, but honestly not much of that is unfounded recently. The IEM Sao Paulo qualifiers today were a spectacle of hotshot staying away farming and being caught out 90% of the game. Jiji just didn't play how they THINK he should play, and now he's taking a break because of it. I do however feel like link can step up and fill his role, not only because link is a beast, but because he's one of the most active theory-crafters in league, and his next level advanced thinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TFS5P7sHno

Gat. Dang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I haven't been knifed though.
    You run too damn fast. I'm fat, you know. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Am I the only one who remembers there being an entirely different thread for discussing the show itself? I mean it's in fun stuff, not cinema so I don't see what the real point is in expressing your dislike of the show there unless all you care about is how many people read your opinion in which case you're a jackass.
    I wouldn't know anything about an entirely different thread.

I don't see anything wrong with someone expressing his/her opinion. It's up to the others that disagree to deal with this. There have been plenty of people showing their disliking for this game in this thread, and barely ever have they been shunned unless they were extremely uninformed / biased.