Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    ... I just saw Ziggs ban. The hell? Oo

Since when is ZIggs ban material in tournaments?
    Because in tournaments, the teams know who they will be facing, and what set ups they want to use themselves.

Yeah, I get the idea of targeted bans. I'm just damn surprised there's someone maining Ziggs on progaming level seeing as he's considered underpowered. (I don't really follow the progaming news too close)
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

Even pro players have favorite champions. These champions don't necessarily have to be the most viable of them all to become a favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Yeah, I get the idea of targeted bans. I'm just damn surprised there's someone maining Ziggs on progaming level seeing as he's considered underpowered. (I don't really follow the progaming news too close)
    ziggs is a great midlane for a poke comp that doesn't care about the double cc element of lux. he does crazy damage from afar and he's got an escape, near global ult, a slow, and swimmies and a sweet inner-tube.

Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    ziggs is a great midlane for a poke comp that doesn't care about the double cc element of lux. he does crazy damage from afar and he's got an escape, near global ult, a slow, and swimmies and a sweet inner-tube.
    that's the most important part.

DNG cant let this game go on, Shen Vayne and Karthus on the other team? Id say you've got until maximum 35minutes or you lose this :P
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

Pandaren Monk
    Can someone explain to me what's the sudden craze of getting Statik Shiv over PD as an ADC now? (As Graves for DNG is doing right now) I haven't really looked it at it properly and don't know how much better it is than PD.

Awesome signature by JustintimeSS

Vayne is 7/0/2 , gg incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    Can someone explain to me what's the sudden craze of getting Statik Shiv over PD as an ADC now? (As Graves for DNG is doing right now) I haven't really looked it at it properly and don't know how much better it is than PD.
    I guess it's just people trying to see how good/bad it is. Personally, I'd take PD over Shiv any time, atleast in Domi or SR.

I can only speak for Ezreal really. AD Carries are kind of in a bad spot right now, Doublelift posted a nice write up on FB about it. With Ezreal people are building him more as a Cannon /Q Poker then as an actual AD. So Bloodthirster, Frozen Fist, and Shiv are very strong on him now. Shiv's lightning procs on his Q and can crit, so as Ezreal you literally chunk people for massive damage, slow them, and do it as an AOE Lightning that can Crit.

Last time I was watching Chaox's stream before his champion marathon, someone asked him and he said something about "it brings more lane pressure" or something like that.

Just played a premade game.. won in every lane could take on 4 of them alone etc etc..

in their base.. only nexus left.. see my team is trying to surrender 3 yes 1 no... laugh and click yes.. one of the best games ever

It can give some ranged Carries a nice aoe to wave clear. I think its cheaper then PD too.

Holy shit that last fight. That was a really exciting fight.

Was a good game too.

Graves triple kill was so funny.

stream so lag meh, time to go back watching nfl playoff -.-.... aslong DNG is winning im happy.

Does anyone else have those moments in LoL that u just go like "God damn it, why didn't I get LolReplay allready?"
    Where you do those sweet plays that you'll never be able to reconstruct in any other game.

Its thousands of gold less expensive, and just for the lose of the PD passive and a small percentage of crit/AS. There was some math done on Reign of Gaming, and SS and PD only had like a difference of 20 dps or something minor, but the fact that its cheap and gives you extra CS and passive gold per second makes it usually the better purchase.

A lot of people scoff at the magic damage and go "its only like 200 extra magic damage". Well its 250 damage hitting 5 people potentially. And with hurricane it charges faster.

Warchief
    I literally can't rage while listening to this. Like, at all. This is just awesome.

IT'S JUST SO DAMN HAPPY
    Last edited by Sivalion; 2013-01-13 at 12:03 AM.

Penta kill for GGU and GG, what a game.