Just played a premade game.. won in every lane could take on 4 of them alone etc etc..

in their base.. only nexus left.. see my team is trying to surrender 3 yes 1 no... laugh and click yes.. one of the best games ever

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    Can someone explain to me what's the sudden craze of getting Statik Shiv over PD as an ADC now? (As Graves for DNG is doing right now) I haven't really looked it at it properly and don't know how much better it is than PD.
    It can give some ranged Carries a nice aoe to wave clear. I think its cheaper then PD too.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Holy shit that last fight. That was a really exciting fight.

Was a good game too.

Graves triple kill was so funny.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

stream so lag meh, time to go back watching nfl playoff -.-.... aslong DNG is winning im happy.

Does anyone else have those moments in LoL that u just go like "God damn it, why didn't I get LolReplay allready?"
    Where you do those sweet plays that you'll never be able to reconstruct in any other game.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    Can someone explain to me what's the sudden craze of getting Statik Shiv over PD as an ADC now? (As Graves for DNG is doing right now) I haven't really looked it at it properly and don't know how much better it is than PD.
    Its thousands of gold less expensive, and just for the lose of the PD passive and a small percentage of crit/AS. There was some math done on Reign of Gaming, and SS and PD only had like a difference of 20 dps or something minor, but the fact that its cheap and gives you extra CS and passive gold per second makes it usually the better purchase.

A lot of people scoff at the magic damage and go "its only like 200 extra magic damage". Well its 250 damage hitting 5 people potentially. And with hurricane it charges faster.

Warchief
    I literally can't rage while listening to this. Like, at all. This is just awesome.

IT'S JUST SO DAMN HAPPY
    Last edited by Sivalion; 2013-01-13 at 12:03 AM.

Penta kill for GGU and GG, what a game.

Ending a game with a pentakill gets so many style points.

What a way to get into s3.

They were pretty far ahead, but a penta kill is just a cherry on top of their new lives basically.

Now its my boys turn Come on Curse! EYO SON

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Now its my boys turn Come on Curse! EYO SON
    I would be soooo surprised if Curse didn't sweep their games today. Would be a massive upset if they didn't make it.

I'm so glad GGU won, they had some pretty interesting picks while DNG was just the same, boring thing every game.

Especially cool to see Twitch win so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I would be soooo surprised if Curse didn't sweep their games today. Would be a massive upset if they didn't make it.
    DONT JiNX THEM WTF.

G_G_G_G_G_G_UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kinda sad for Dirtnaps and I will most likely be rooting for Meat Playground in the "losers bracket" (that is, if Curse doesn't screw up their next games) so back to SoloQ for Cris, Ecc and co

And over to Weatherman Phreak for the replays.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    G_G_G_G_G_G_UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kinda sad for Dirtnaps and I will most likely be rooting for Meat Playground in the "losers bracket" (that is, if Curse doesn't screw up their next games) so back to SoloQ for Cris, Ecc and co
    They could always be picked up as subs by some of the teams if they don't make it.

Really don't like Cris. It's why I was rooting for DNG to lose l0l

im hoping for the loser of marn vs tbc to come through losers. it kind of bugs me that azure is riding the nuts of demunlul, who is just a sub. curse should destroy them anyways. dat voyboy.