Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Plate armour is not exclusive to the Paladin archetype. In fantasy heavy armour and blunt weaponry are often associated with priests and priestesses, mainly thanks to Warhammer's and Dungeons'n'Dragons' influence. Female armour is not as heavy for obvious reasons(duh.), but it's still distinctly plate; covering less than it should, but not made of any lighter materials.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs48/f/20...y_Obrotowy.jpg
    http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/...riest02_02.jpg
    http://www.aaronbmiller.com/wp/wp-co...estOfThune.jpg
    http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4...erfinal5vp.jpg

A couple of images, all of them displaying DnD/Warhammer style of a battle priest(ess).
    I actually like these kinds of suits(?, armor?) for Soraka. Be nice to make her a bit bad-ass..ish. Especially like the last one (Rest if male!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Plate armour is not exclusive to the Paladin archetype. In fantasy heavy armour and blunt weaponry are often associated with priests and priestesses, mainly thanks to Warhammer's and Dungeons'n'Dragons' influence. Female armour is not as heavy for obvious reasons(duh.), but it's still distinctly plate; covering less than it should, but not made of any lighter materials.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs48/f/20...y_Obrotowy.jpg
    http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/...riest02_02.jpg
    http://www.aaronbmiller.com/wp/wp-co...estOfThune.jpg
    http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4...erfinal5vp.jpg

A couple of images, all of them displaying DnD/Warhammer style of a battle priest(ess).
    For those games and settings it works, because when making the world they allowed it. In LoL they didn't set a precedent for it, so for me it would feel weird. It's like in WoW if priests were suddenly able to wear plate. If they did it now it would be weird and not fit well, but if it was that way from the start then it would fit fine.

Anyway, I've made most of my points by now and don't really have any left. If they make it then obviously Riot thinks people will like it. I personally don't though so I just won't buy it if and when it comes out.

Onto something new, I'm curious what this Jayce in my last game thought when he saw me come top as Elise. While it might not be odd with a traditional mid, we had a Yorick who had first pick and it would have looked like he was going top to the other team. It had to be one of those "wtf" moments.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Onto something new, I'm curious what this Jayce in my last game thought when he saw me come top as Elise. While it might not be odd with a traditional mid, we had a Yorick who had first pick and it would have looked like he was going top to the other team. It had to be one of those "wtf" moments.
    My brother went a game with LB. A guy picked Galio.

He never wanted to go mid. Galio got pissed in the end because my bro didn't went mid, he lost and my bro went full AP and beat bot lane hard. It was funny lol.

The guy was very butthurt that he wasn't against LB. xD

I was going to ask if people had not heard of lane switching... then I realized how difficult it must be to do it in a game with randoms when it looks like you're dumping your problem onto someone else ._.
    Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I was going to ask if people had not heard of lane switching... then I realized how difficult it must be to do it in a game with randoms when it looks like you're dumping your problem onto someone else ._.
    When ever I had troubles in my lane, I always asked for a lane switch, I usually managed to do that and people didn't really get upset. Although, I managed to switch to mid/top more often than to bot and from bot to mid/top.

Even so, till my last days of SR(), I never switched because my lanes were pretty comfortable and I was a pretty defensive player, though I liked to go in randomly to kill someone in lane or in a gank, I'm like an assassin type lol.

I also offered to switch if the other lane was bad but most people just say no for some reason.

Probably for the same reason people say "yes lol" when I ask them "can you handle Darius/Riven/Singed/etc or do you want me to do it?" and then end up throwing the game for everybody :P
    Meh.

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Paladins though are a different theme. Taric is the paladin archetype. Soraka is the Priest archetype. I just can't see how putting her in armor would work unless it's closer to cloth armor in WoW, like Silent linked, or some kind of light armor. That could be a much nicer way to go down the battle priestess route for Soraka.
    Taric visual rework, purple skin looks like Paladin Tier 5 and his mace looks like Hammer of the Naaru.
    Let's do it.
    ~ "I'll blow you away... Monado Cyclone!" ~

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Taric visual rework, purple skin looks like Paladin Tier 5 and his mace looks like Hammer of the Naaru.
    Let's do it.
    NO

*^*

c

I don't want WoW stuff on my LoL. :3

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    NO

*^*

c

I don't want WoW stuff on my LoL. :3
    Join me Majad, and we will make Taric the most fabulous man in Valoran.
    ~ "I'll blow you away... Monado Cyclone!" ~

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Join me Majad, and we will make Taric the most fabulous man in Valoran.
    Can we make his shield a purse too????????!

trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Can we make his shield a purse too????????!
    i wish i thought of that

Rofl!

Shopping Girl Taric

Do want.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...be-update.html

LMAO....that skin, holy shit!

...only if corki was remotely challenging to some of the other adcs =/

Is EUW down...??

Wtf, Cass getting another skin? rofl

Corki's okay, seems better than anything else he has available atm. Jarv's fucking horrible. and Xin finally has a decent one!

Dem new skins, they look so awesome.

Gonna just be playing Jarvin and Xin.

I thought Pink Taric skin was a nod to T5 paladin armour. It what it says in Skins and trivia.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I thought Pink Taric skin was a nod to T5 paladin armour. It what it says in Skins and trivia.
    I thought "armor of the 5th age" was a dead giveaway. paladin tier 5? 5th age?

holy fuq. I've been waiting months for lubu j4. MONTHS. his time has finally come.

Yes! The Lu Bu and Zhao Yun skins are here!

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Love Lubu J4. Probably the first J4 skin I buy. I've been on the fence on Commando for a while now, but Lubu is much better so I'll grab that. Might grab the Corki skin, but I like my UFO one too much.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Is EUW down...??

EU West seems to be down indeed. *Sadface* I want to practice.