Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    EU West seems to be down indeed. *Sadface* I want to practice.
    It isn't just me then, phew.

Meh, I wanted to play more. D:

Me too! Though I sense that the sleepymonster is getting ready to attack, so I might just head to bed and take a nap soon.

I have the Commando Xin Zhao and Commando Jarvan IV skins...
    But I'm totally going to buy these, hory sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet dem particles.
    Love Jarvan4's W/R particles, and dayum that tornado on Xin's R.
    Now all I need to do is wait for my monthly salary D:

At long FUCKING last!! J4 and Xin are having their skins released! Can't fucking wait!

I had a dream a couple of days ago where Lubu Jarvan and Xin came out but I couldn't buy them ever because I didn't have the champions. It was very sad.

Also Purple Taric is supposed to be a reference to this.

Sigh.
    'Annie Rework' coming soon means; "INSTA-LOCK ANNIE EVERY GAME AND QQ AND FEED AND TROLL WHEN YOU REALISE THAT HER REWORK ISN'T OUT TILL NEXT PATCH APPARENTLY".
    God damn.
    On my two accounts I got 6 games of Annie trolls in a row, going, 'hey screw this, this is her old skin, I'm feeding'.
    /sigh

Not keen on any of those skins, already got a skin for each but Cassio, and I never play Cass.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Sigh.
    'Annie Rework' coming soon means; "INSTA-LOCK ANNIE EVERY GAME AND QQ AND FEED AND TROLL WHEN YOU REALISE THAT HER REWORK ISN'T OUT TILL NEXT PATCH APPARENTLY".
    God damn.
    On my two accounts I got 6 games of Annie trolls in a row, going, 'hey screw this, this is her old skin, I'm feeding'.
    /sigh

Not keen on any of those skins, already got a skin for each but Cassio, and I never play Cass.
    Well then, it's a good thing I won't even have time to play, since I'm coding Java at the moment for a project.
    At least Java is good for something :A

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Sigh.
    God damn.
    /sigh

You're not prepared for my legendary ADC Annie.

Annie is fine bot, but not as ADC. But I think it's still kinda far from Zyra's level of usefulness.

What's wrong with zyra?

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    What's wrong with zyra?
    I think he means "Annie COULD be a potential support bot, but very subpar compared to zyra" not "zyra is bad".

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I think he means "Annie COULD be a potential support bot, but very subpar compared to zyra" not "zyra is bad".
    Still don't think she is so bad, personally I got 2 victory and 0 losses with Zyra support in ranked, btw I didn't know Annie could be a support.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Still don't think she is so bad, personally I got 2 victory and 0 losses with Zyra support in ranked, btw I didn't know Annie could be a support.
    You are misunderstanding. No one is saying "Zyra is bad" because that is not the case. What AFK meant is that Annie somehow could be a support since she has a stun, but she would be nowhere near as useful as Zyra. He picked Zyra to compare since currently she is the most popular AP carry to be used as a support.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

is the new ranked system active?

Poor Dyrus. Watched his stream and he lost like 6 games in a row and dropped 70 elo. Felt so bad for him at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Poor Dyrus. Watched his stream and he lost like 6 games in a row and dropped 70 elo. Felt so bad for him at the end.
    I like Dyrus, but it's so annoying how everytime he loses he blames everyone but himself constantly... especially his jungler. :/

Anyway, anyone played any Talon since new patch? How is he now? I don't think the nerfs hit him very hard, they kinda put him back in his "kill one and run away" role, but I'm still curious. I'm actually wondering if I should max e second now instead of the usual Q...

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I like Dyrus, but it's so annoying how everytime he loses he blames everyone but himself constantly... especially his jungler. :/
    I dunno, he usually admits his own mistakes aswell when I watch at least. But yeah he can be whiny. I would be whiny too after losing 6 rankeds in a row at 2.3k+

I caught the end of his last game, I felt bad too.
    Enemy Eve coming toward us? Better start Baron.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You are misunderstanding. No one is saying "Zyra is bad" because that is not the case. What AFK meant is that Annie somehow could be a support since she has a stun, but she would be nowhere near as useful as Zyra. He picked Zyra to compare since currently she is the most popular AP carry to be used as a support.
    Oh...I misunderstood "usefulness" with "uselessness" sorry

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 03:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    is the new ranked system active?
    No, I asked to know when will be online but nobody answered I guess

Idk when I watch Dyrus he always loses, I think it´s because im in EU and I only see his stream when it´s super late and he´s tired.