1. #23181
    Roses are Red.
    Violets are Blue.
    Where is Shaco?
    FUCK!

    (I'm a bit late)

  2. #23182
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Roses are Red.
    Violets are Blue.
    Where is Shaco?
    FUCK!

    (I'm a bit late)
    Killing you.
    Hey everyone

  3. #23183
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Killing you.
    Well...

    Roses are Red.
    Violets are Blue.
    I suck at rhymes.
    Refridgerator.

  4. #23184
    Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    I have chlamydia
    Now you might have too

    I missed everything here and couldn't think of anything witty.

    ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

  5. #23185
    Dreadlord Kenai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Good point. I honestly don't get the point of skins in the first place. Do skins make me a better player? No? Then it's a waste of money, IMO.
    Of course they are a "waste" of money. Just like playing this game is a "waste" of time. The idea is to buy what you want because you can and it's your money, because it's fun or whatever else. I can think of many worse things to spend $5-$10 on. I figure as much time as I have spent playing this game over the last year or so without needing to spend a dime, Riot earned a few bucks from me via skins. Probably ended up saving me some money since I haven't wanted to obtain other time wasters that require spending.

    Besides, I have to distance myself from the plebeians when my favorite champs are on free week (lol).
    Last edited by Kenai; 2013-01-18 at 04:22 AM.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

  6. #23186
    Legendary! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    6,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    Of course they are a "waste" of money. Just like playing this game is a "waste" of time. The idea is to buy what you want because you can and it's your money, because it's fun or whatever else. I can think of many worse things to spend $5-$10 on. I figure as much time as I have spent playing this game over the last year or so without needing to spend a dime, Riot earned a few bucks from me via skins. Probably ended up saving me some money since I haven't wanted to obtain other time wasters that require money.

    Besides, I have to distance myself from the plebeians when my favorite champs are on free week (lol).
    Exactly. It's no different from people spending money on other hobbies or other forms of entertainment, such as buying tickets to a sporting event.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  7. #23187
    On the whole skin thing, in some cases, I feel like the skins make me play better. Sounds silly I know. However, I can't stand how nautilus, or kayle look by themselves. Therefore, I feel so much better when I'm playing these champs with a skin I think makes them look better.

  8. #23188
    Herald of the Titans Nirawen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    2,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstatic View Post
    On the whole skin thing, in some cases, I feel like the skins make me play better. Sounds silly I know. However, I can't stand how nautilus, or kayle look by themselves. Therefore, I feel so much better when I'm playing these champs with a skin I think makes them look better.
    Taric of the 5th age definitely has an impact on the game due to enemies cowering in fear of your terrifying fabulousness.

  9. #23189
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Taric of the 5th age definitely has an impact on the game due to enemies cowering in fear of your terrifying fabulousness.
    *Shaco voice* No no no, you have it all wrong. You must see me dressed up in my Asian costume... Well that is unless you can see me because you may be, well, a little bit dead shall we say. You musn't fear for it shall be fast upon thee if one does not see that my skin is better than Taric for he is so serious. And might I ask you, why so serious?
    Hey everyone

  10. #23190
    Brewmaster Rinoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In an igloo.
    Posts
    1,343
    Edit: Popped after 28 mins!



    I disagree with these queue times.
    Last edited by Rinoa; 2013-01-18 at 05:46 AM.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.



  11. #23191
    Legendary! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    6,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Edit: Popped after 28 mins!



    I disagree with these queue times.
    Dominion Draft? Because that's very typical queue times for that mode.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  12. #23192
    Brewmaster Rinoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In an igloo.
    Posts
    1,343
    Nopes, normal Dominion blind pick.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.



  13. #23193
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Edit: Popped after 28 mins!



    I disagree with these queue times.
    17K RP. Hehehehehehehe.

    /jellyface

  14. #23194
    Legendary! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    6,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Nopes, normal Dominion blind pick.
    Ouch.

    The newest PBE build now has Annie's new voiceovers, and the game files hint that a "Panda Annie" skin will be added to the game eventually.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  15. #23195
    Brewmaster Rinoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In an igloo.
    Posts
    1,343
    Ooh fun. Not quite sure how much I would enjoy a panda Annie, but new voiceovers do sound nice.

    I just had my first ever normal draft pick game by the way. It was a horrible experience. We were 3 semi-competent players on our team - Vayne (me), Leona (support) and Orianna. The other two were just horrendous. Riven went 0/8 to Kha'zix or whatever in the top lane by the 15 minute mark. Our Noctourne jungler didn't say a word, didn't coordinate one gank and got heavily outjungled by the opposing teams Master Yi who did a very good job, even managed to kill me and Leona once in a great gank just after Ashe ressed from dying to a certain huge crossbow.

    Bleh! Are all games like this?

    Playing games like these when I have the flu just makes me feel even sicker. x)
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.



  16. #23196
    Legendary! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    6,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Ooh fun. Not quite sure how much I would enjoy a panda Annie, but new voiceovers do sound nice.

    I just had my first ever normal draft pick game by the way. It was a horrible experience. We were 3 semi-competent players on our team - Vayne (me), Leona (support) and Orianna. The other two were just horrendous. Riven went 0/8 to Kha'zix or whatever in the top lane by the 15 minute mark. Our Noctourne jungler didn't say a word, didn't coordinate one gank and got heavily outjungled by the opposing teams Master Yi who did a very good job, even managed to kill me and Leona once in a great gank just after Ashe ressed from dying to a certain huge crossbow.

    Bleh! Are all games like this?

    Playing games like these when I have the flu just makes me feel even sicker. x)
    Seems so. Matchmaking always wants to put the Romos on your team and put the Tebows on the enemy team.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  17. #23197
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    FaK uR m0ttheR xaxaxaxaxaxaxa
    that would be greek

  18. #23198
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Seems so. Matchmaking always wants to put the Romos on your team and put the Tebows on the enemy team.
    i've noticed something here, if some 1 is afk when you get the que pop and get thrown back you get matched up with the romos always, if you however wait 20-30 secs and que again the chances are back at 50/50 also if the same happends at a dodger it works 50/50 :P ( yes i'm annoyed by it too so yeah )

  19. #23199
    Why do they give Maknoon Kha'zix? Don't you know what happens?

  20. #23200
    http://i.imgur.com/FyyVE.jpg

    any1 bought the new draven skin yet?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •