1. #23181
    Quote Originally Posted by bashda View Post
    I just started playng Ezreal ADC looking for tips on playstyle and maybe a build if anyone is willing
    I feel like this guide works. In the new meta people usually pick Iceborn Gauntlets instead of Tri-Force on Ez, but if you're new I recommend TF because tons of damage.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA SPIERDALAJ, FaK uR m0ttheR xaxaxaxaxaxaxa kurwakurwakurwa.
    This was hilarious to me for reasons...
    Last edited by Infighter; 2013-01-17 at 11:57 PM.

  2. #23182
    Legendary! Falco Lombardi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lylat Star System
    Posts
    6,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Hehehehehehehe, NO.
    Don't lie, you are afraid of my Shaco.
    I'll take the sky any day.

  3. #23183
    Brewmaster Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,442
    Speaking of polish people, had a game today... Vayne and Sona bot lane. Sona was great, putting wards down, apologizing, helping out as much as possible. Vayne was a complete asshat who got reported by the whole team. He contributed nothing and blamed everyone else for his failures, had no idea how to play with the team, we pretty much had to win the last few team fights 4v5 cause he'd fire off 2 shots and then run off after someone and get slaughtered.... ANYWAY, the Sona adds me cause he liked my Chozillaness, and I find out he's a 15 year old polish kid. THE NICE ONE. I mean what the hell? How am I supposed to be racist when I meet people like that?!
    Meh.

  4. #23184
    Immortal Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    7,711
    *psst* secret free elo tip: AP Kayle Mid

  5. #23185
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Making this claim right now, Draven + Nami bot lane best combo.
    Works better with MF imo.

    It's basically a guaranteed kill if you land both your ults.

  6. #23186
    Did Fiddlesticks get a buff or something? He's been shitting on my recently and I don't understand why

  7. #23187
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Don't lie, you are afraid of my Shaco.
    Why should I be? I'm on EUW, you're on EUNE. Nothing to be afraid of!

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 01:15 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Speaking of polish people, had a game today... Vayne and Sona bot lane. Sona was great, putting wards down, apologizing, helping out as much as possible. Vayne was a complete asshat who got reported by the whole team. He contributed nothing and blamed everyone else for his failures, had no idea how to play with the team, we pretty much had to win the last few team fights 4v5 cause he'd fire off 2 shots and then run off after someone and get slaughtered.... ANYWAY, the Sona adds me cause he liked my Chozillaness, and I find out he's a 15 year old polish kid. THE NICE ONE. I mean what the hell? How am I supposed to be racist when I meet people like that?!
    I'd be happy if I were you. Gone are the days of being a racist asshat!

  8. #23188
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius the Monado's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bamboo Forest
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    The tale of the Beast, the Silent Maiden and the Rude Vampire Hunter.
    One thing to note here though, is that it's not racism.
    Races are things like Asian/Kaukasian(Didz I write it wronk?)/Black/Arabic/Latino and last but not least White.
    And as far as I know, Polish people are not a race of their own, no matter how many times they call it racism if you hate them.

  9. #23189
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweeping dust at Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,319
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Good Guy Polish Dude: Doesn't talk Polish at all during the game and actually plays properly, leaving the masses baffled that he is indeed Polish.
    Unfortunately, I did not have the pleasure of meeting such a person. I mean, I don't mind Polish people who talk. I mind obnoxious Polish people who talk and swear a lot, and there seems to be a lot of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Don't lie, you are afraid of my Shaco.
    Your, or any Shaco, is a god damn dick though. You don't want to be near him for various reasons.

  10. #23190
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Did Fiddlesticks get a buff or something? He's been shitting on my recently and I don't understand why
    Fiddle was always beastly. I once picked Vlad against a Darius, only to find out that Darius was actually jungling and Fiddle was top, not the other way around. Man, did I cry a lot of tears on that day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Unfortunately, I did not have the pleasure of meeting such a person. I mean, I don't mind Polish people who talk. I mind obnoxious Polish people who talk and swear a lot, and there seems to be a lot of them.
    For some reason LoL is retardedly popular in Poland. A vocal minority of a sizeable pool of people ends up extremely obnoxious. :/
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

  11. #23191
    Legendary! Falco Lombardi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lylat Star System
    Posts
    6,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Your, or any Shaco, is a god damn dick though. You don't want to be near him for various reasons.
    Most Shaco's I've seen aren't that great or I guess I just compare them to myself sometimes too much. I've played so many games with him, I know the mistakes and have seen them so many times by myself and others. You eventually get the jist of Shaco after like 100 games with him and by jist I mean you understand him. He's not an easy cake walk.

    I find Teemo hard to pick up and play properly because he just doesn't feel natural to me but others claim he's easy.
    I'll take the sky any day.

  12. #23192
    Moderator Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,404
    Quote Originally Posted by bashda View Post
    I just started playng Ezreal ADC looking for tips on playstyle and maybe a build if anyone is willing
    Boots + 3, double dorans, and vamp scepter. From here I either build a Tri force or Iceborn Gauntlet. If you want the TF, buy a phage. If you want IBG, buy a sheen. Next is Static Shiv. After this I build the Vamp scepter into a Blood Thirster. Then you can build a GA if your getting focused mad hard, or more damage through a Phantom Dancer or an Infinity Edge. I've been experimenting with a IE since Static Shiv can crit, but it is hella expensive so PD is probably more in line with what you can afford in a normal game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Don't lie, you are afraid of my Shaco.
    1v1 mid. My "nerfed" Eve vs your Shaco. XD

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 07:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Most Shaco's I've seen aren't that great or I guess I just compare them to myself sometimes too much. I've played so many games with him, I know the mistakes and have seen them so many times by myself and others. You eventually get the jist of Shaco after like 100 games with him and by jist I mean you understand him. He's not an easy cake walk.

    I find Teemo hard to pick up and play properly because he just doesn't feel natural to me but others claim he's easy.
    I'm that way with Ezreal. I play him and I do awesome, then I get mad at everyone else because they make so mistakes I wouldn't when they are playing fine.

    Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

    Steam | Twitter

    LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

  13. #23193
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius the Monado's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bamboo Forest
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Unfortunately, I did not have the pleasure of meeting such a person. I mean, I don't mind Polish people who talk. I mind obnoxious Polish people who talk and swear a lot, and there seems to be a lot of them.
    Yeah the good Polish people are actually pretty rare, that's why I have a grand total of 3 polish guys on my friends list.

  14. #23194
    http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet rebroadcast of najin sword vs KT rolster B on right now. dat maknoon.

    edit: dat incredible lag and horrible uptime. OGN usually has their shit together.
    Last edited by dengatron; 2013-01-18 at 01:20 AM.

  15. #23195
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweeping dust at Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,319
    For those who don't know, the legendary Kayle skin is now released. New log-in screen and everything.

  16. #23196
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius the Monado's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bamboo Forest
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    1v1 mid. My "nerfed" Eve vs your Shaco. XD
    Roses are Red,
    Violets are Blue,
    Nerf Evelynn,
    And Blitzcrank too.
    © The <Derailing> Monado 2013-9001 ® Do not Steal™

  17. #23197
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    1v1 mid. My "nerfed" Eve vs your Shaco. XD
    now you them now you dont.

    intersting fight hmmmmm

  18. #23198
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweeping dust at Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,319
    Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    If you play Shaco
    Something's Wrong with You, Dude

    (By the way, if it somehow seems I'm taking a stab at Monado all the time, I'm not. I just really hate Shaco.)

  19. #23199
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    If you play Shaco
    Something's Wrong with You, Dude

    (By the way, if it somehow seems I'm taking a stab at Monado all the time, I'm not. I just really hate Shaco.)
    Roses are Red.
    Violets are Blue.
    Now you see me.
    Now you don't.

  20. #23200
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    For those who don't know, the legendary Kayle skin is now released. New log-in screen and everything.
    that skin is just a sad excuse of a legendary =(

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •