Quote Originally Posted by bashda View Post
    I just started playng Ezreal ADC looking for tips on playstyle and maybe a build if anyone is willing
    I feel like this guide works. In the new meta people usually pick Iceborn Gauntlets instead of Tri-Force on Ez, but if you're new I recommend TF because tons of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA SPIERDALAJ, FaK uR m0ttheR xaxaxaxaxaxaxa kurwakurwakurwa.
    This was hilarious to me for reasons...
    Last edited by Infighter; 2013-01-17 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Hehehehehehehe, NO.
    Don't lie, you are afraid of my Shaco.
    I'll take the sky any day.

Speaking of polish people, had a game today... Vayne and Sona bot lane. Sona was great, putting wards down, apologizing, helping out as much as possible. Vayne was a complete asshat who got reported by the whole team. He contributed nothing and blamed everyone else for his failures, had no idea how to play with the team, we pretty much had to win the last few team fights 4v5 cause he'd fire off 2 shots and then run off after someone and get slaughtered.... ANYWAY, the Sona adds me cause he liked my Chozillaness, and I find out he's a 15 year old polish kid. THE NICE ONE. I mean what the hell? How am I supposed to be racist when I meet people like that?!
    Meh.

*psst* secret free elo tip: AP Kayle Mid

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Making this claim right now, Draven + Nami bot lane best combo.
    Works better with MF imo.

It's basically a guaranteed kill if you land both your ults.

Did Fiddlesticks get a buff or something? He's been shitting on my recently and I don't understand why

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Why should I be? I'm on EUW, you're on EUNE. Nothing to be afraid of!

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 01:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Speaking of polish people, had a game today... Vayne and Sona bot lane. Sona was great, putting wards down, apologizing, helping out as much as possible. Vayne was a complete asshat who got reported by the whole team. He contributed nothing and blamed everyone else for his failures, had no idea how to play with the team, we pretty much had to win the last few team fights 4v5 cause he'd fire off 2 shots and then run off after someone and get slaughtered.... ANYWAY, the Sona adds me cause he liked my Chozillaness, and I find out he's a 15 year old polish kid. THE NICE ONE. I mean what the hell? How am I supposed to be racist when I meet people like that?!
    I'd be happy if I were you. Gone are the days of being a racist asshat!

Herald of the Titans Zelgius the Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    The tale of the Beast, the Silent Maiden and the Rude Vampire Hunter.
    One thing to note here though, is that it's not racism.
    Races are things like Asian/Kaukasian(Didz I write it wronk?)/Black/Arabic/Latino and last but not least White.
    And as far as I know, Polish people are not a race of their own, no matter how many times they call it racism if you hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Good Guy Polish Dude: Doesn't talk Polish at all during the game and actually plays properly, leaving the masses baffled that he is indeed Polish.
    Unfortunately, I did not have the pleasure of meeting such a person. I mean, I don't mind Polish people who talk. I mind obnoxious Polish people who talk and swear a lot, and there seems to be a lot of them.

Your, or any Shaco, is a god damn dick though. You don't want to be near him for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Did Fiddlesticks get a buff or something? He's been shitting on my recently and I don't understand why
    Fiddle was always beastly. I once picked Vlad against a Darius, only to find out that Darius was actually jungling and Fiddle was top, not the other way around. Man, did I cry a lot of tears on that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Unfortunately, I did not have the pleasure of meeting such a person. I mean, I don't mind Polish people who talk. I mind obnoxious Polish people who talk and swear a lot, and there seems to be a lot of them.
    For some reason LoL is retardedly popular in Poland. A vocal minority of a sizeable pool of people ends up extremely obnoxious. :/
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

Your, or any Shaco, is a god damn dick though. You don't want to be near him for various reasons.
    Most Shaco's I've seen aren't that great or I guess I just compare them to myself sometimes too much. I've played so many games with him, I know the mistakes and have seen them so many times by myself and others. You eventually get the jist of Shaco after like 100 games with him and by jist I mean you understand him. He's not an easy cake walk.

I find Teemo hard to pick up and play properly because he just doesn't feel natural to me but others claim he's easy.
    I'll take the sky any day.

Quote Originally Posted by bashda View Post
    I just started playng Ezreal ADC looking for tips on playstyle and maybe a build if anyone is willing
    Boots + 3, double dorans, and vamp scepter. From here I either build a Tri force or Iceborn Gauntlet. If you want the TF, buy a phage. If you want IBG, buy a sheen. Next is Static Shiv. After this I build the Vamp scepter into a Blood Thirster. Then you can build a GA if your getting focused mad hard, or more damage through a Phantom Dancer or an Infinity Edge. I've been experimenting with a IE since Static Shiv can crit, but it is hella expensive so PD is probably more in line with what you can afford in a normal game.

1v1 mid. My "nerfed" Eve vs your Shaco. XD

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 07:48 PM ----------

Most Shaco's I've seen aren't that great or I guess I just compare them to myself sometimes too much. I've played so many games with him, I know the mistakes and have seen them so many times by myself and others. You eventually get the jist of Shaco after like 100 games with him and by jist I mean you understand him. He's not an easy cake walk.

I find Teemo hard to pick up and play properly because he just doesn't feel natural to me but others claim he's easy.
    I'm that way with Ezreal. I play him and I do awesome, then I get mad at everyone else because they make so mistakes I wouldn't when they are playing fine.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Yeah the good Polish people are actually pretty rare, that's why I have a grand total of 3 polish guys on my friends list.

http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet rebroadcast of najin sword vs KT rolster B on right now. dat maknoon.

edit: dat incredible lag and horrible uptime. OGN usually has their shit together.
    Last edited by dengatron; 2013-01-18 at 01:20 AM.

For those who don't know, the legendary Kayle skin is now released. New log-in screen and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Roses are Red,
    Violets are Blue,
    Nerf Evelynn,
    And Blitzcrank too.
    © The <Derailing> Monado 2013-9001 ® Do not Steal™

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    now you them now you dont.

intersting fight hmmmmm

Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    If you play Shaco
    Something's Wrong with You, Dude

(By the way, if it somehow seems I'm taking a stab at Monado all the time, I'm not. I just really hate Shaco.)

Warchief
    Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    If you play Shaco
    Something's Wrong with You, Dude

(By the way, if it somehow seems I'm taking a stab at Monado all the time, I'm not. I just really hate Shaco.)
    Roses are Red.
    Violets are Blue.
    Now you see me.
    Now you don't.

For those who don't know, the legendary Kayle skin is now released. New log-in screen and everything.
    that skin is just a sad excuse of a legendary =(