Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Tibbers is the pedopanda. That smile is so creepy. I love her recall animation. Too cute. I love new Annie in general. AMINAL!
    I never did like Annie much, especially not her weird and awful looking bear.

The new rework is rather amazing, but the bear is still "so-not-my-thing" type, but I must say, this one looks very good. This is a skin I'd get if I played Annie.

And Annie looks very good too, especially her hair. Pretty amazing.

A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    I should be busy demanding a Panda Volibear skin from Riot (Teemo totally robbed him), but I'm not sure who else that style would be good on for an all Panda team.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    I should be busy demanding a Panda Volibear skin from Riot (Teemo totally robbed him), but I'm not sure who else that style would be good on for an all Panda team.
    Red Panda Ahri?
    Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    This is a skin I'd get if I played Annie.
    Second part of your sentence is rather redundant since nobody plays Annie.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    But isn't her mom dead?
    You mean Amoline? I don't think she was ever mentioned anywhere outside of her lore, so probably not.

Oh god, that Recall animation is adorable! Squee!

I'd say Wokung and Volibear. Can't remember anyone else now.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Lies! Many people play her.

I actually would if I liked her lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Annie is probably the single best toon for learning how to play the game since her Q begs you to use it to practice last hitting and her mechanics/builds are all pretty obvious, so she will always have that going for her if nothing else.

Amazing spell effects to go with it.

Must buy it.

On topic: Annie is really not a bad champion at all... I only think her passive is a bit counterproductive... as it makes harrassing annoying if your stun is up, as it might waste it for when you need it in a critical situation (like when you're getting ganked).

Still, she's a good champ.
    Last edited by Infighter; 2013-01-19 at 01:19 AM.

Warchief
    Panda Trundle!

[video=youtube;IM8b7jiQgAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM8b7jiQgAU[video]

Amazing spell effects to go with it.

Must buy it.
    I love it when she calls out her bear, pretty amazing. Her spells have a really weird sound too! XD

Love it so much, and oh, my god, that recall, so cute.

I have a special place in my heart for firework animations. The Corki skin and now the Annie skin back to back is a bit painful to try to ignore. I already have skins for both. ~_~

Edit: Incoming soon: Report: Kenai for harassment. Went mind and recalled all game. No help at all.
    Last edited by Kenai; 2013-01-19 at 01:36 AM.

Mid Jayce y/n/why would you ever?

I feel like he has good roaming thanks to all of his speed modifier and he can definitely keep on his toes against both the usual APs and ADs that stay there... (it also gives me priority on blue huehuehue).

Opinions?!

I'd say it is as good as a Talon going mid?

I honestly don't see how bad it could go.

His kit is pretty amazing against anyone, I honestly don't see it would be bad for him to go mid.

Always worth a try, I'd imagine. Heck, I've seen Sona jungle before, even if it went awful for the poor thing. ^_^

I usually find in my games that people are pretty fine with unorthodox choices, though. Guess you just need to prove to the world that it works.

oh god... that Annie skin....

I wasn't really digging it, but that Recall is just TOOO freakin adorable.. why do all these amazing skins have to come out when I'm flat broke
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

I'd say it is as good as a Talon going mid?

I honestly don't see how bad it could go.

His kit is pretty amazing against anyone, I honestly don't see it would be bad for him to go mid.
    Guess I'll just try!! I don't think he can pull off the level 3 insta-gibs that Talon does, but. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Always worth a try, I'd imagine. Heck, I've seen Sona jungle before, even if it went awful for the poor thing. ^_^

I usually find in my games that people are pretty fine with unorthodox choices, though. Guess you just need to prove to the world that it works.
    I've seen a Soraka jungle once, she was the best.

Guess I'll just try!! I don't think he can pull off the level 3 insta-gibs that Talon does, but. :P
    You don't need to kill people in lane, atleast when your jungler isn't there. And I'm pretty sure he can do more than Talon can do in mid.

Talon just goes in, either kills after poking, a lot, or he doesn't, and I think Jayce is better at both killing and/or going in to kill.

You don't need to kill people in lane, atleast when your jungler isn't there. And I'm pretty sure he can do more than Talon can do in mid.

Talon just goes in, either kills after poking, a lot, or he doesn't, and I think Jayce is better at both killing and/or going in to kill.
    Y, y, was just saying that the playstyle would be different, ahah. I feel like with Jayce I'm going to have a lot of chances to roam considering how good he can farm and how many champs he counters. Good thing normals exist for testing!

On topic: Annie is really not a bad champion at all... I only think her passive is a bit counterproductive... as it makes harrassing annoying if your stun is up, as it might waste it for when you need it in a critical situation (like when you're getting ganked).
    I think it's more a matter of your personal skill than Annie's mechanics if you can't play with her stun down. you can always get the stun up unless you're at 0 stacks going Q-W-E-TIBBERS. unless you manual cast this can be done in literally a flash.

doing so will turn most ganks around unless you're in late game due to the simple fact that Annie is a burst mage. Tibbers has the added bonus as serving as a personal shield that is going to soak pretty much all skillshots aimed at you while doing some fairly heavy damage with his aura and auto attacks.

even IF you didn't turn it around right there and then you still have 1.75s to leg it.

overall she's a fun champion to play and she's usually vastly underestimated due to the simple fact that people know about orianna's/lux's/nidalee's damage, but they rarely see Annies and are therefore a bit in the blind.