Yeah my bad, I assumed it was the scream that left him low, but on replay he avoided that so I guess all the damage was true or physical.

That finish.. Wow. Soooo gutted I had to work now, would've been tremendous to watch. Exciting stuff!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

holy hell that ending.... That was some straight up hollywood shit right there .

I have a sudden desire to play Kassadin...
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Hahaha, wow @ that Kassadin

Just had the best dominion ever. Been playin' a lot of Jarvan lately (OMG HOW DID I NOT KNOW HE WAS SO FUN BEFORE?) Team fighting in the jungle near relics and enemy team decide they want to clump together so I says "OK TIEM TO ULT" and then they die to brand xD It was beatiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Just had the best dominion ever. Been playin' a lot of Jarvan lately (OMG HOW DID I NOT KNOW HE WAS SO FUN BEFORE?) Team fighting in the jungle near relics and enemy team decide they want to clump together so I says "OK TIEM TO ULT" and then they die to brand xD It was beatiful.
    Yep, J4's pretty imba in Dom because people don't always take Flash. You still run into the occasional person that uses it, even though Flash doesn't bail you out of many sticky situations in Dom compared to SR.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

So, the new Kayle skin is pretty damn awesome.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/5/5 | TPR: 0/4/4
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver

Her face on the login screen though... she looks a bit derpy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    This is true.

However, the skin itself reminds me of a game I used to play on my Mega Drive. Link below.

37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    So, the new Kayle skin is pretty damn awesome.
    New Kayle Skin OP. Played her two games top, won both easily. I'm liking Kayle top.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    New Kayle Skin OP. Played her two games top, won both easily. I'm liking Kayle top.
    Wait 'til you play her elsewhere. She has some pretty good clearing in the jungle, and can gank okay. Never tried her yet in the mid, AD carry (yes, it's possible), and support (she's still not a good choice for that role), but it still goes to show she can go anywhere and do (almost) anything.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Wait 'til you play her elsewhere. She has some pretty good clearing in the jungle, and can gank okay. Never tried her yet in the mid, AD carry (yes, it's possible), and support (she's still not a good choice for that role), but it still goes to show she can go anywhere and do (almost) anything.
    I did play her jungle, but that game was terrible for actual experience. Our ADC never connected and the top lane was bad, but I almost kept us in it enough to pull a win. Her clear is crazy good.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

AP mid Kayle with Nashor's/Liandry's. Bully anybody in lane and ruin an assassin's day with your ult. I don't really feel like the old style where you went big on AS/AP in s2 Kayle works anymore now that attack speed costs more sadly. Was insanely strong in the mid game though.

Also I hate when I get to play Shen, but my teammates don't understand what to do when I ult them. A gank is coming down on them and I ult them right away so they aren't even low hp, yet they choose to just run. So when I teleport there I am way too far away to do shit to anybody and my ult is now wasted. Is it really a hard concept to grasp that when Shen ults you and you're not in danger of dying, you should position yourself so that he teleports close to his target? Whenever I get Shen ulted I will gladly use my flash if it means that Shen will be able to get right on top of a squishy target instead of making sure Shen is as far away as possible from that guy.

We cant lose a 2v2 or 3v3 when it's Jungler farm vs Top lane farm and I'm close enough to taunt them and you start the fight off with a shield.

If you pick up blue and red, it's possible to solo Dragon at about 12 or so.

EDIT: All her abilities scale off AP... time to try something new
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-01-20 at 08:20 AM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver

Yes you can play kayle in the botlane but that doesn't make her a good AD carry. Her e wont have a good uptime with an AD carry build and even with e up her range is only 525 = 25 lower than the other AD carries coupled without an escape spell (the ms boost from the heal will make dodging spells a little bit easier but it wont allow you to dodge fast spells neither gain distance after a bruiser managed to get to you).
    The ult is amazing if your team protects you though (good luck in solo queue and even when queuing with others... too many people dont know what to do when they are told to protect someone. It's far easier to mindlessly all in someone).

Kayle is good at top, mid and even in the jungle (one could argue she's a useful support as well altough that's more the case in teamfights than in lane) but please dont pick kayle as an AD carry.

EDIT: @Firebert: I hope you are talking about minute 12 and not level 12...

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    It's so... ...I don't know what to describe it as... it's just so... square looking?
    ~ "Every day could be the last one. See the world before it's gone." ~

Someone tell me the secret behind last hitting as Fiddlesticks. I'm convinced that people only take him to the jungle because then they don't need to worry about last hitting. It's just such an awful attack animation compared to most champions. Maybe Karthus has it worse, but he just farms with Q.

I don't understand how I had no problems learning Vlad's last hitting, but Fiddlesticks forever haunts me no matter how much I play him. I have to stop myself from just using ult to clear a big wave when I'm forced to last hit everything because I only have E to clear with if I don't have a blue for W.
    Last edited by Kilz; 2013-01-20 at 11:08 AM.

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Someone tell me the secret behind last hitting as Fiddlesticks. I'm convinced that people only take him to the jungle because then they don't need to worry about last hitting. It's just such an awful attack animation compared to most champions. Maybe Karthus has it worse, but he just farms with Q.

I don't understand how I had no problems learning Vlad's last hitting, but Fiddlesticks forever haunts me no matter how much I play him. I have to stop myself from just using ult to clear a big wave when I'm forced to last hit everything because I only have E to clear with if I don't have a blue for W.
    Practice is all I can say, just keep waiting till they're low hp, use E to clear range creeps, W on cannon minions and last but not least, enjoy the "THWONK" sound his autohits make, gotta love that.
    ~ "Every day could be the last one. See the world before it's gone." ~

What's up with the queue timers, 2 hours and 10 minutes on EU West?

Oh well, guess I'll find something else to do meanwhile. ._.

Anyone watching Azubu Blaze vs Fnatic?