Deleted
    I don't know if I should be amused of them more or less being executed in public or sad over how depressing some people can be. :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    "Abusagr has fully violated every part of the Summoner’s Code."
    That was the funniest part to me(in a fucked up way). It almost sounds like he went around with some kind of check-list and just checked off his violations so he could make sure to violate every part of the SC.
    I bet he was all like:
    To-do list for today:
    - Claim to have raped someone's mother ingame.
    - Instalock Tryndamere in 2k ranked.
    - Play Teemo
    - Insult everyone about every mistake they make, even if it's not that bad.
    - Make sure to insult people for what they pick and ban in Ranked, and then trollpick after complaining.
    - Study Polish curse words, so they have no idea you're insulting them, or what they're calling you.
    - If someone picks Darius, be sure to complain about his ultimate and how he is a faggot/virgin for playing it, every single minute of the game.

Did I miss anything?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    /snip/
    - Play Teemo
    /snip/
    No one is THAT evil.

But man, now I understand why am I so bad at LoL! It's because I never insult or badmouth others ingame, always doing my best to keep my calm and just stay quiet if shit is going down! Seeing how many of pros are among the very, very cream of toxic players there's gotta be some correlation between skill and shitty personality. -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Thresh op.
    Plain and simple.
    You said the same thing when Vi came out, lol. Take some time understanding the champion and how to counter it before deciding if he is OP or not.

More on topic: THIS LOGIN SCREEN IS CREEPY AS FUCK.

Deleted
    I dunno, I've seen pretty bad players still scream their lungs out. But I guess that doesn't quite answer your question.

Anyone else just disconnect? I'm pretty sure my entire ranked game just dc'd..

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

EU W seems down for no reason.... just got kicked out of loading screen and now I can't reconnect. Am I alone?

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 02:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Anyone else just disconnect? I'm pretty sure my entire ranked game just dc'd..
    Looks like I'm not alone

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    EU W seems down for no reason.... just got kicked out of loading screen and now I can't reconnect. Am I alone?

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 02:29 PM ----------

Looks like I'm not alone
    Yeah, rather annoying, just lost fucking 26 elo because of it.. back under 1000 I go.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I still don't consider Fiora a trollpick. T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T
    Remove damage reduction upon hitting the same target multiple times. Nerf damage slightly.
    ?????????
    Fiora suddenly good again.

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Yeah, rather annoying, just lost fucking 26 elo because of it.. back under 1000 I go.
    Working again. I got back to my game, we were losing it... We managed to win in the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anybody know anymore about Shaco? You know, the champion who doesnt need to be touched.
    Hey everyone

Thoughts on bruiser/tanky Thresh(probably top lane, support doesn't really get enough gold for what I was thinking of). He has a bunch of CC/initiation potential in Q/E/R, gets armor from taking souls, so if he at least stays close to minions that die, he can get pretty tanky against AD.
    I did a custom game and tried boots(mobility, just to get to more minion waves and get their souls)/Warmogs/Sunfire/BT/Bulwark/Frozen Heart. Defensive items obviously to stay alive longer after QQing(as in, using Q as Nautilus hook) so you can R to stop most of the enemy team and E to throw them back towards your team/away from your team, depending on what is needed. BT for a bit of sustain/doing quite a lot of hybrid damage from AAs/Q passive. With the quite unreasonable farm I ended up getting(350 or so souls, which I know isn't realistic), I got to almost 80% physical reduction with those items, which is close to what I remember Malphite with a bunch of armor items being.
    I guess a Leona-esque support build could work as well.

EDIT: The custom game was with AP runes/masteries, because that was what I initially wanted to try, but then I noticed the Q passive and was like "that shit looks overpowered, I need to try it"
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-01-24 at 02:01 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Still enjoy Graves/Thresh lanes

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Does anybody know anymore about Shaco? You know, the champion who doesnt need to be touched.
    Wait until changes pops up on S@20.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay Fiora buffs any buff to my main girl is good!

Thresh Log in music is fucking terrifying.

if they made Steel Legion J4 he should look like this: You know you want it.

my work here is done.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    The login music reminds me of Freddy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Remove damage reduction upon hitting the same target multiple times. Nerf damage slightly.
    ?????????
    Fiora suddenly good again.
    Basically all of her damage is stuck into her ult then. You can't interupt her ult like you could with katarina's, but I would see that being broken in lane. Maybe something like each hit to the same target does x% less damage. I think her ult is ok right now, but some changes would be cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yay Fiora buffs any buff to my main girl is good!

Thresh Log in music is fucking terrifying.

if they made Steel Legion J4 he should look like this: You know you want it.

my work here is done.
    O.O I....would absolutely buy that hot off the press! especially since I've been on jarvan spree.

Deleted
    Nothing wrong with Fiora at the moment in my opinion.
    Never lost a lane mid with her. Also had quite some success with her bot (together with Karma..she's great with melee's with gapclosers, great burst).
    It's kind of like a kill lane, except you can farm pretty safely, as you have riposte.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Basically all of her damage is stuck into her ult then. You can't interupt her ult like you could with katarina's, but I would see that being broken in lane. Maybe something like each hit to the same target does x% less damage. I think her ult is ok right now, but some changes would be cool.
    Make it function like Omnislash, have a maximum leap range between hits and require vision. Right now, I'm pretty much never scared of taking a Fiora ult alone and maybe I'm just trying to project Juggernaut onto her too hard but come on. If I fuck up my positioning hard enough for her to get a 1v1 ult off she probably deserves doing a lot more damage than she currently does. At the very least make it slowly stack up to 25% damage done instead of doing it after just one hit.

Wait I just noticed it only hits champions.
    Zefie in charge of keeping check of mechanics.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2013-01-24 at 03:43 PM.