1. #24181
    Herald of the Titans Nirawen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    2,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I think they said something about that in the reddit post, one person can give one bag full every 6 weeks. So its' reaally a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Its actually every 8 weeks, but meh, the point still stands.
    12 weeks in the UK sadly, 16 if you're female. Luckily you can donate platelets every 2-3 weeks if you're eligible.

  2. #24182
    God M Angush Millenium top laner is bad at Jax god...
    Last edited by Durmindo; 2013-01-26 at 10:49 AM.

  3. #24183
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    A lot of people figured it was EG or Azubu. It's not exactly news if you keep track of LoL stuffs, but it's their official announcement.
    Ya. Azubu "dropped" out about 2-3 weeks ago. I can't remember the reason (as in, the rumour removed).

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 01:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    God M Angush Millenium top laner is bad at Jax god...
    Wat. Don't be the guy that bases a players skill on 1-2 bad games.

    Angush is regarded as probably one of the best top laners in Europe.

  4. #24184
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Wat. Don't be the guy that bases a players skill on 1-2 bad games.

    Angush is regarded as probably one of the best top laners in Europe.
    I mean the mistakes he made were game changing most of the time, thats were i take this conclusions.

    I'm anxious for some Draaaaven play time on Dragonborns

  5. #24185
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Brace yourselves for Kayle jungle incoming
    Kayle jungle has been a thing for a while now.

  6. #24186
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Kayle jungle has been a thing for a while now.
    Well then expect more after this Tournament lol

  7. #24187
    awesome.. just got 4 reports because of our morg got mad.

    the kid flamed shit because i missed a teamfight (i say kid since he had the year he was born in in his name) i couldn't get into the fights because else i would just die since i was in a bad position we lost the fight and.. morg flamed and spend the last part of the game telling everyone to report me for feeding..

    Now i told him that she also failed a lot of times and we actually lost 2 fights where he wasn't there.. and i haven't done him anything..
    (her score was even worse than mine)

    But no.. he kept on flaming etc. and it ended up with me getting 4 reports..

    just.. wow
    i haven't even done anything haven't feeded and my build was fine.. but still i get 4 reports.. just how?

  8. #24188
    Some people are douchebags, depending on your level/Elo its easy to find trolls, flamers, afkers etc...

  9. #24189
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    awesome.. just got 4 reports because of our morg got mad.

    the kid flamed shit because i missed a teamfight (i say kid since he had the year he was born in in his name) i couldn't get into the fights because else i would just die since i was in a bad position we lost the fight and.. morg flamed and spend the last part of the game telling everyone to report me for feeding..

    Now i told him that she also failed a lot of times and we actually lost 2 fights where he wasn't there.. and i haven't done him anything..
    (her score was even worse than mine)

    But no.. he kept on flaming etc. and it ended up with me getting 4 reports..

    just.. wow
    i haven't even done anything haven't feeded and my build was fine.. but still i get 4 reports.. just how?
    1) How do you know 4 people reported you?
    2) Why didn't you just ignore him instead of rising to it?

  10. #24190
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    1) How do you know 4 people reported you?
    2) Why didn't you just ignore him instead of rising to it?
    3) If you did nothing wrong then don't worry about being reported

  11. #24191
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,620
    Why is it so fucking impossible to carry people on Riven?
    Just got a Xin Zhao in my team who went Infinity Edge + Phantom Dancer + Shiv and died like a mother fucker.
    0-15 Taric, and an Ezreal who was like, wut is sheen.
    I tell taric I'm building bulwark since they had double ap, what does he do? Build Aegis after I finish Runic Bulwark.
    dFJAOIFKDFSKFSfnkdsfnsdfsdfDSFDSFdskfdsfnds
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  12. #24192
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Why is it so fucking impossible to carry people on Riven?
    Just got a Xin Zhao in my team who went Infinity Edge + Phantom Dancer + Shiv and died like a mother fucker.
    0-15 Taric, and an Ezreal who was like, wut is sheen.
    I tell taric I'm building bulwark since they had double ap, what does he do? Build Aegis after I finish Runic Bulwark.
    dFJAOIFKDFSKFSfnkdsfnsdfsdfDSFDSFdskfdsfnds
    Well you got really dumb teammates so don't blame the prefect champion *O*

  13. #24193
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Why is it so fucking impossible to carry people on Riven?
    Just got a Xin Zhao in my team who went Infinity Edge + Phantom Dancer + Shiv and died like a mother fucker.
    0-15 Taric, and an Ezreal who was like, wut is sheen.
    I tell taric I'm building bulwark since they had double ap, what does he do? Build Aegis after I finish Runic Bulwark.
    dFJAOIFKDFSKFSfnkdsfnsdfsdfDSFDSFdskfdsfnds
    double aegis/bulwark is VERY strong.

    just FYI.

  14. #24194
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    double aegis/bulwark is VERY strong.

    just FYI.
    This and you don't really need sheen as ez. You can play him without as well although Gauntlet is a bit too strong not to get it.

  15. #24195
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    This and you don't really need sheen as ez. You can play him without as well although Gauntlet is a bit too strong not to get it.
    I'd rather get Warmogs than Gauntlet.

  16. #24196
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I'd rather get Warmogs than Gauntlet.
    Of course you do, League of Mogs =P

  17. #24197
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Woah, some serious hate on eSports going on @Gamespot

    http://www.gamespot.com/news/former-...niuses-6402984

    http://www.gamespot.com/news/starcra...wolves-6402977

    Have a look at some of the comments down at the bottom... the sheer ignorance in most of those comments is just.. baffling.

  18. #24198
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Woah, some serious hate on eSports going on @Gamespot

    http://www.gamespot.com/news/former-...niuses-6402984

    http://www.gamespot.com/news/starcra...wolves-6402977

    Have a look at some of the comments down at the bottom... the sheer ignorance in most of those comments is just.. baffling.
    "I have a hard time taking eSports seriously. The name eSports has the the word "sport" in it. When I think of sports, I make an association with athletes.

    Yeah. I guess that guy is an eAthlete that participates in eSports. Now if you will excuse me, I will go back to not taking eAthletes and their little eSports seriously."

    "Haha, I totally agree with you!
    But then again, maybe these greasy-haired eEathletes call it sports because of the amount of sweat they produce, while playing the game. Sports!"


    Oh wow.

  19. #24199
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Woah, some serious hate on eSports going on @Gamespot

    http://www.gamespot.com/news/former-...niuses-6402984

    http://www.gamespot.com/news/starcra...wolves-6402977

    Have a look at some of the comments down at the bottom... the sheer ignorance in most of those comments is just.. baffling.
    >tfw people with trollface avatars are also unintentional shitposters.
    All is as expected in the world.

  20. #24200
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    "I have a hard time taking eSports seriously. The name eSports has the the word "sport" in it. When I think of sports, I make an association with athletes.

    Yeah. I guess that guy is an eAthlete that participates in eSports. Now if you will excuse me, I will go back to not taking eAthletes and their little eSports seriously."

    "Haha, I totally agree with you!
    But then again, maybe these greasy-haired eEathletes call it sports because of the amount of sweat they produce, while playing the game. Sports!"


    Oh wow.
    My favourites:

    "There really needs to be a different term adopted other than "sport" for things that require mental prowess as opposed to physical prowess. Also, sad to say but that nerd probably banged that chick or some similar chick for like 2 seconds. Lame ass story, Gamespot."

    "That dude is a straight vegetable next to that girl, has no idea what is going on. She probably only likes guys who play real sports..."

    "In other news.. He jizzed in his pants from his first touch from a woman. Mom not included."

    *laughs* DD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •