Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

Wizards don't exist.
    They say if you remain a virgin till your 40's, you become a wizard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Why does this remind me of Wizard class in a game in one of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai episodes? ^.^

Deleted
    Lies and slander.

Zefie, Zefie, why Zefie... It actually looks pretty nice, I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lies and slander.

You said his name 3 times! That's a summoning! Now he will appear!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Why does this remind me of Wizard class in a game in one of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai episodes? ^.^
    Because I might have watched it a few weeks ago *whistle*
    Lies and slander.

It's true unless it's proven not to be! ...wut? Zefie? I ain't no Zefie!

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 12:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    You said his name 3 times! That's a summoning! Now he will appear!
    I'm pretty sure he's asleep allready, not everyone in europe stays awake till 4 AM like me.

Deleted
    You should fix them sleeping habits of yours, random future-seeing sword or whatever. :x

Also, gimme Lunar Revel skins already! ._.

Deleted
    Because I might have watched it a few weeks ago *whistle*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    You should fix them sleeping habits of yours, random future-seeing sword or whatever. :x

Also, gimme Lunar Revel skins already! ._.
    Sleep is for the weak! I'm too busy playing Fire Emblem after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    snip
    Hahahahaha!
    I lol'd so hard when he noticed he had no actual powers from being a wizard.

Deleted
    Fire Emblem
    Don't remind me! The suffering of having to wait for Awakening while the americans are happily playing it. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    The coming chinese new year is 10 Feb. I'm guessing that'll be the timing for the Lunar Revel skins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I'm not exactly sure how you get to "Tits n ass" from someone like Vi. Or Diana. Or Fiora. Nami's debatable - I don't think she is, but can understand why others do.

I could easily keep this up though, next 4 champions is a 50/50 split as well, with Shyvana/Riven and Sejuani/Ahri.

People need to stop saying Riot released nothing but tits n ass when it is blatantly false. Annie remake had people up the same "zomg, she's gonna be a pervy teen now". They even removed her panties. And not in the way you'd expect from a sex-driven company.

It's sheer non-sense and I am getting fed up of people repeating it like a mantra.
    We are NOT making her a stripper or ANYTHING CLOSE. I have made EXTRA SURE that visual rework efforts steered away from this trend. We are retaining classy and elegant. - IronStylus

Just saying that if Riot acknowledges that they've released a lot of pretty bland Female Characters with very noticeable assets lately then it's pretty hard to defend that point that they haven't. Not that I mind really; Tit's N' Ass are great imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not denying they haven't. I'm just fed up with people saying that's all they do, when that's blatantly false.

Deleted
    Don't remind me! The suffering of having to wait for Awakening while the americans are happily playing it. ;_;
    I'm still playing through #6/#12 that weren't shipped to Europe with dem english patches, to distract me from Awakening. DAMN AMERICANS.

Deleted
    Is 12 actually any good? 11/Shadow Dragon was a major disappointment for me, so I more or less completely ignored New Mystery of the Emblem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does your bum virginity count? Maybe that's how Radagast became a brown wizard.

Deleted
    Is 12 actually any good? 11/Shadow Dragon was a major disappointment for me, so I more or less completely ignored New Mystery of the Emblem.
    It's harder than Shadow Dragon, as in, General boss at chapter 1. The story is a followup of Shadow Dragon, Marth and Caeda/Shiida are engaged and stuff, Marth is King, blahdiblah. You get your own unit, which has alot of dialogue in the game, which you can customize yourself: What heritage you have, what your main attribute is (Strength, Wisdom etc) and what you'd like to be in the future (if I'm not mistaken); which all effect your growth rates. And ofcourse what class you want to be, and what you look like. You get a bunch of useless characters, but you won't have to kill them off like u had to in Shadow Dragon just to get the gaiden missions. It has support conversations like in earlier games, but they're taken place at the preparation screen.
    It's basically a preparation for Awakening, since it has alot of the same elements. It's a pretty good game, better than SD I'd say.
    TL;DR - It's better than Shadow Dragon, tactician returns from FE7 which is playable, support convo's, harder than the previous game.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 12:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Does your bum virginity count? Maybe that's how Radagast became a brown wizard.
    I see what u did thar O_ø
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-01-30 at 11:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see what u did thar O_ø
    It was a pretty sophisticated quip so there's a good chance it will evade most people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    It was a pretty sophisticated quip so there's a good chance it will evade most people.
    If THAT was sophisticated I'd like to see one you consider blunt. :D

Does it go like "LOL BUTTS HAHA"?
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-01-30 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Vi is a ridiculously strong Jungler.
    Finally someone else noticed.
    Her downside is being squishy though, but she only needs to get close to someone to chip off half their health. Dat burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Finally someone else noticed.
    Her downside is being squishy though, but she only needs to get close to someone to chip off half their health. Dat burst.

Also, how is the new Fire Emblem game?
    I wouldn't know, ask America.
    *Shakes fist*
    Did that last sentence just dissapear? What is this sorcery. I don't even see that it's edited o.o
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-01-31 at 12:01 AM.