Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I'm floating around 1200-1250 right now. I'll win two then lose two. It's like a wave. Quite annoying since I know I can break it, I just either get shit teams or have a bad game right at the 1250 mark.
    I was the same @1570. Couldn't get past it. Win one, get to 1570, lose one. Win one, lose one.

6 games this happened to me. Grgrgrgrgrgrg.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    [IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110514043404/leagueoflegends/images/thumb/e/ed/Lux_OriginalSkin_Ch.jpg/640px-Lux_OriginalSkin_Ch.jpg[IMG]
    *Cough* Stoned you say? I'd say this is even worse. (Chinese base skin).
    I'd prefer it if they used this one for Sorcerer Lux, since the belly looks off in the first one.
    [IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110514043637/leagueoflegends/images/thumb/4/48/Lux_SorceressSkin_Ch.jpg/640px-Lux_SorceressSkin_Ch.jpg[IMG]
    Seriously this one looks fucking amazing. Y U NO PUT IT IN RIOT?

Edit: Mods change to links if they're too big, just wanted to show it.
    you thumbnailed them or they just happened to be that size. Images aren't usually an issues unless you drop a bunch of really big ones or something. (though thumbnails ftw)

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    I feel awful for wanting to buy Jarvan and Xin Zhao purely because of those skins even if I never plan to play them. <_<
    I did that with Jarvan... I was going to do the same with Xin but I need runes right now and can't really afford spending IPs on champs. :<

EDIT: apparently patch is almost ready and might come tomorrow. Hopefully new skins will come with it?

LOOK AT ME CARING MORE ABOUT SKINS THAN BALANCE.

Herald of the Titans Zelgius the Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    you thumbnailed them or they just happened to be that size. Images aren't usually an issues unless you drop a bunch of really big ones or something. (though thumbnails ftw)
    I actually went to the league wiki and clicked on the image name, it sent me to a page where u can choose the link to smaller versions of the huge splash, glad it worked out

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I actually went to the league wiki and clicked on the image name, it sent me to a page where u can choose the link to smaller versions of the huge splash, glad it worked out
    I always reupload everything with Imgur and resize it with "l" before the .jpg/.png/etc.

So doing something different to keep things interesting. Making a new account and I'm only allowed to random for all of my champion picks. Regardless of what lane that's left to me I will random for it.

Later on I may need to change the rules to randoming until I get a champ proper for the role if I get bot lane or jungle, but I would still keep mid/top as whatever the first random gives.

Anybody else trying/tried something like this? If so what were your results.

Just had a rather odd match right thar..

We went Trynd top, Ryze mid, Eve jungle, Zliean and Yorick bot.

They went Sivir, Vayne, Cait, Tristana and Sona 5x flash 5x tele

Lots o fun!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Won or lose?
    We absolutely stomped them haha, they all went bot and took out all turrets to inhib whilst we farmed, got items then 5v5'd 'em. Tore them completely up.

Lol that should've been fun, the mobility =O

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 04:56 AM ----------

Haydal(Support of Dragonborns) left the team because of Angush(top laner)

https://www.facebook.com/Haydal.lol/...29705237070343

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    We absolutely stomped them haha, they all went bot and took out all turrets to inhib whilst we farmed, got items then 5v5'd 'em. Tore them completely up.
    I see that "tactics" a lot... and it backfires everytime I see it used. Why is it still a thing!!!

It's just used in normals for a bit of fun I guess, 5 man tp for level 1 gank causes quite a lot of rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I'm floating around 1200-1250 right now. I'll win two then lose two. It's like a wave. Quite annoying since I know I can break it, I just either get shit teams or have a bad game right at the 1250 mark.
    sitting at 1841 lose 1 win 1 lose 1 win 1 lose 3 wth....... cant get past that 1850 /fist

People who whine about KS in bot games need to... fall into the lowest deeps of elo hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    People who whine about KS in bot games need to... fall into the lowest deeps of elo hell.
    my friend was supporting this random adc. my friend got first blood as support then adc carries on with ok wtf im afking now because supports arent suppose to get kills >_>

lee sin support 2 gud new fotm

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    my friend was supporting this random adc. my friend got first blood as support then adc carries on with ok wtf im afking now because supports arent suppose to get kills >_>
    I think the complaint there is a little more understandable if the support could've avoided getting it...

though saying that he afks for that is dumb and that person should feel dumb.

A red just released this statement regarding potential Sejuani changes. Kinda iffy on the "detonation slowing instead of stunning part", that'd make it like a ghetto Leona ult.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    A red just released this statement regarding potential Sejuani changes. Kinda iffy on the "detonation slowing instead of stunning part", that'd make it like a ghetto Leona ult.
    Is it just me or is everything today done with 'marks'?

Katarina remake had a mark included too. :P

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Is it just me or is everything today done with 'marks'?

Katarina remake had a mark included too. :P
    Slows are affected by Tenacity. Marks are not.

Additionally, Meddler also explained that by taking away some power from Sejuani's ult, he'd be able to patch up her kit a bit more.