It's just used in normals for a bit of fun I guess, 5 man tp for level 1 gank causes quite a lot of rage.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I'm floating around 1200-1250 right now. I'll win two then lose two. It's like a wave. Quite annoying since I know I can break it, I just either get shit teams or have a bad game right at the 1250 mark.
    sitting at 1841 lose 1 win 1 lose 1 win 1 lose 3 wth....... cant get past that 1850 /fist
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=soulstrikes in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

People who whine about KS in bot games need to... fall into the lowest deeps of elo hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    People who whine about KS in bot games need to... fall into the lowest deeps of elo hell.
    my friend was supporting this random adc. my friend got first blood as support then adc carries on with ok wtf im afking now because supports arent suppose to get kills >_>
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=soulstrikes in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

lee sin support 2 gud new fotm

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    my friend was supporting this random adc. my friend got first blood as support then adc carries on with ok wtf im afking now because supports arent suppose to get kills >_>
    I think the complaint there is a little more understandable if the support could've avoided getting it...

though saying that he afks for that is dumb and that person should feel dumb.

A red just released this statement regarding potential Sejuani changes. Kinda iffy on the "detonation slowing instead of stunning part", that'd make it like a ghetto Leona ult.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    A red just released this statement regarding potential Sejuani changes. Kinda iffy on the "detonation slowing instead of stunning part", that'd make it like a ghetto Leona ult.
    Is it just me or is everything today done with 'marks'?

Katarina remake had a mark included too. :P

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Is it just me or is everything today done with 'marks'?

Katarina remake had a mark included too. :P
    Slows are affected by Tenacity. Marks are not.

Additionally, Meddler also explained that by taking away some power from Sejuani's ult, he'd be able to patch up her kit a bit more.

More red posts abound. Stuff mentioned include Karma's rework (which they admit to having to restart from scratch 6 weeks ago), Norse King Darius is still WIP, Taric will receive a visual rework (although not very soon), Anivia will receive a new skin (maybe it's the Battlecast one that the Battlecast Cho skin hinted), and we may see champions get stun animations added.

The parts where they thought Karma's "impractical dress" is bland really worries me, as it just screams that they'll make her sexualized like every other non-Yordle/non-child/non-animal female in the fucking game.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Slows are affected by Tenacity. Marks are not.

Additionally, Meddler also explained that by taking away some power from Sejuani's ult, he'd be able to patch up her kit a bit more.
    The odd thing about that is that Katarina had her Q and W nerfed several times, and they're buffing her R as compensation, which is what they wanted to not do (make all her damage in her R) in the first place.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-01-30 at 09:22 AM.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Norse King Darius is still WIP
    FUCK YES

myexcitementneeds10charactersapparently

Is this skin kind brown in Darius? If so i rather get bioforge Darius

The parts where they thought Karma's "impractical dress" is bland really worries me, as it just screams that they'll make her sexualized like every other non-Yordle/non-child/non-animal female in the fucking game.
    That bullshit needs to stop. It's getting really old and it's really dumb.

Out of the last 8 released female champions (Vi, Nami, Elise, Syndra, Diana, Zyra, Lulu, Fiora) it's clearly nothing but tits-n-ass, right?

People are reaching for no reason at all and it's beyond silly.

Out of the last 8 released female champions (Vi, Nami, Elise, Syndra, Diana, Zyra, Lulu, Fiora) it's clearly nothing but tits-n-ass, right?

I'm not sure if you're complaining that people shouldn't whine about over sexualized females or complaining that there are too many over sexualized females... because of your list the only one that isn't t&a is Lulu. And she's a yordle.

EDIT: And I'll give you Diana maybe...
    Last edited by Infighter; 2013-01-30 at 10:35 AM.

I'm not exactly sure how you get to "Tits n ass" from someone like Vi. Or Diana. Or Fiora. Nami's debatable - I don't think she is, but can understand why others do.

I could easily keep this up though, next 4 champions is a 50/50 split as well, with Shyvana/Riven and Sejuani/Ahri.

People need to stop saying Riot released nothing but tits n ass when it is blatantly false. Annie remake had people up the same "zomg, she's gonna be a pervy teen now". They even removed her panties. And not in the way you'd expect from a sex-driven company.

It's sheer non-sense and I am getting fed up of people repeating it like a mantra.

I'm not exactly sure how you get to "Tits n ass" from someone like Vi. Or Diana. Or Fiora. Nami's debatable - I don't think she is, but can understand why others do.

I could easily keep this up though, next 4 champions is a 50/50 split as well, with Shyvana/Riven and Sejuani/Ahri.

People need to stop saying Riot released nothing but tits n ass when it is blatantly false. Annie remake had people up the same "zomg, she's gonna be a pervy teen now". They even removed her panties. And not in the way you'd expect from a sex-driven company.

It's sheer non-sense and I am getting fed up of people repeating it like a mantra.
    The problem comes with the fact the high majority of the female characters in this game are flashing their tits in our faces. This is absolutely awesome when you're a prepubescent male, but not so awesome when you're an adult. It starts with becoming stale and of bad taste.

I think this is the reason why people don't like the idea that the few non-sexualized characters receive the same treatment. Karma is one of them.

EDIT: I actually went to check how many non-sexualized females there were and I found it hilarious how the few ones that aren't have at least one skin which changes that. W2G Riot.
    Last edited by Infighter; 2013-01-30 at 11:12 AM.

Warchief
    I actually like the fact that they're testing it.

And it does sound pretty good, given the slow is worthwhile, ofcourse. And as he said, it'd allow them to make the rest of her kit more powerful so she won't become nothing but a "one-trick"-pony with her ultimate.

/interested!

Syndra had slightly exposed tits, which isn't even that bad.
    I don't see how Vi is "oversexualized"...
    Nami has an exposed chest, but what do people expect? She's a fucking mermaid, nobody complained about Slithice in DotA.
    Elise... I have to agree with that one, she should be more flat-chested to fit her model, since a shapeshifter should be agile and stuff.
    Diana looks perfect, except her hair, I fucking hate that hair. (Except Dark Valkyrie which is why I bought it lol)
    Zyra... well she's a plant so what do people expect? A plant wrapped in clothes? Get it together guys, lol.
    Lulu is the most oversexualized champion ever, I mean seriously do you see her riding that stick when casting whimsy? Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaan. [/sarcasm]
    I feel like Fiora is fine, her movements are that of a fencer, and fencers are supposed to be agile and she has the model to back it up.

I really don't get why people are complaining.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Go down the list more. Feel free to try and persuade me, but your quest will be futile. Before I posted my previous response, I went back to early 2011. It does not change. Unless you have the hots for librarians with glasses in which case I suppose Vayne might tickle your pickle.

Also, mr Stylus left the following:

We are NOT making her a stripper or ANYTHING CLOSE. I have made EXTRA SURE that visual rework efforts steered away from this trend. We are retaining classy and elegant.

Warchief
    There's a TON of champion who're well-covered up. People are nitpicking pointless things; literally making mountains out of rocks (I forgot the saying, okay?!).

I'm Duiliath on this one.

And really, another Darius skin? What about my Trundle, Riot? Sadface.