Deleted
    Oh dear, ethical sluttery going on while I'm gone.

On the LoL front, watching AP Nunu blow up the enemy team is very amusing to watch. :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Worst choice we ever made, economy went down like a bitch afterward.
    Just like in Italy, basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    What is the keko for NA?
    mmoc-NA is what I have for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    mmoc-NA is what I have for it.
    That would be the correct one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Didn't know you were Du- Oh wait Dexter's Laboratory picture. Cartoon Network Nostalgia.jpeg Omelette du Fromage
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    What is the keko for NA?
    mmoc-na

10+ Year Old Account
    PBE has been updated. Stuff includes a big buff to Nasus (Q only costs 20 mana at all ranks), and increased CDR on a bunch of items, some of which were reverts to CDR nerfs in the last PBE build. (i.e. Grail, Spirit Visage)
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-05 at 10:49 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So who else besides me is stuck in the "Quadra only" club? Never got a penta, but I certainly have many quadras.
    Recently had my first ever pentakill and it was with Draven. My brother has had to many for me to count.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    So who else besides me is stuck in the "Quadra only" club? Never got a penta, but I certainly have many quadras.
    Not even in a bot game.
    Countless Quadra's, no pentas.

Although I am a member of the "Ruining someone else's penta" club. Janna tornado'd someone to give my teammate time to reach them(they had just got under their own tower). Didn't expect the Tornado to hit that hard and it managed to kill them. Got yelled at by everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even in a bot game.

Although I am a member of the "Ruining someone else's penta" club. Janna tornado'd someone to give my teammate time to reach them(they had just got under their own tower). Didn't expect the Tornado to hit that hard and it managed to kill them. Got yelled at by everyone.
    I'm a member too, auto attacked an enemy while katarina had a quadra. Needless to say that auto attack came from Nunu who has a very weak auto attack. :P
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Had about 4 Penta's
    Ezrealx2 (Once season 2, Once season 3)
    Jayce (Pre-nerf)
    Kha'zix (Pre-nerf aswell lol)
    Last penta was with Kha'zix, did some sweet leap-sequence killing one by one.
    BC + Last Whisper + Bloodthirster 2stronk.

Not even in a bot game.

I'm a member of "I just stole your penta, lol" club, I don't think our clubs like each other very well. ://

15+ Year Old Account
    Anytime I steal a friend's penta, I always tell them that I was saving their life and they would've died. 9/10 its true. :P And ironically enough most of the time I've gotten Quadras, I didnt even realize I was that close to a penta and someone else took the kill. So I'm like "np, i'm just doin my job." when they apologize.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope! I have had 3 penta kills in normal non smurf games that I can recall.

I have stolen one penta on accident, and I tried to give a penta to my akali (not killing the last person) and the ryze killed our whole team because of that. We were going to lose anyways though.

I managed to ruin one of my friends pentas yesterday, he was very low on Caitlyn and I was going all out to defend him, managed to peel Urgot, my friend ulti'd, I didnt even realise he had a quadra and I smashed my E into Urgots face killing him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wierdly I've only ever had two pentas... and they were both in the same game!

I don't want to say what champion it was on though...

it was preseason S3 AP Teemo *hangs head in shame*
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

8 queue's in a row I've joined solo queue normals, 8 games in a row 4 other people have instalocked top lane. What the fuck?! I just want to test out fucking Yorick.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here. Sadly they've only been on faceroll champions. Two on Xin, one on Darius, and one on Olaf. (pre-season 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    8 queue's in a row I've joined solo queue normals, 8 games in a row 4 other people have instalocked top lane. What the fuck?! I just want to test out fucking Yorick.
    Sucks man. But top and mid are usually the most "wanted" and "called" roles.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Nasus:

Siphoning Strike mana cost reduced to 20 at all ranks from 20/25/30/35/40

Athene's Unholy Grail

Total cost increased to 2600 from 2550.
    Magic resist lowered to 40 from 50
    Cooldown reduction increased from 10% to 20%

.......damn!

10+ Year Old Account
    Only managed to get 3 pentas over the course of 1100ish games. My first ever was AP Lanewick in a ranked match. I remember it quite fondly. They just finished baron as the team got to them, I get a kill off the bat on the ap carry, team starts dieing one by one, I drop the top laner and support with Q spams, ult the ADC as it comes off CD and finish him with a Q then the jungler and I duke it out, thunderdome style, and I manage to ignite flash Q him for the penta.

Chat went crazy, I walked away to gather myself then pushed to win. Still have people on my friends list from that game, from both teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16