Deleted
    I had 2 I think. One with Brand and another one with Ezreal.

And countless in botgames, but yeah, 1v5 too easy there. If you want to hear that sweet sweet sound, make a custom game, 1v5, AW YISS.

Deleted
    Had myself 5 Penta's.

Cait
    Lee Sin x2
    Fiora
    Tristana

Cait and Trist are nothing special, as with one of the Lee Sin penta's. Just got insanely fed from laning and it's not hard as Cait or Trist to get last hits during fights when you're fed up your bum :P

Fiora was pretty cool, got 4 with my ulti (was with a friend who was on Katarina, and I purposefully waited for his ulti to end before using mine, he got them low, I jump in with ulti and bam), had to chase the last one. Team was nice enough to let me have it ^_^

First Lee one was awesome though. Arrived late to a fight (got caught out earlier like a mong), jumped to my carry and kicked enemy bruiser into their entire team giving me a Triple (they were all low obviously from the fighting before I arrived), and E took out the bruiser and barely landed the Q on the last guy running. I've had a replay of it for a long time, but a few months back(I think) LoLReplay derped on me and the file got completely screwed. Also had one of my Fiora, but I accidentally deleted it because I'm a retard. D:

no penta's for me :-(. Gotten quite a few quadra's... but no penta's. Gragas and twitch where i get em from though. bound to get a penta eventually with 1 of those guys

I only had one quadra kill ever, and that was in a premade 5v5 normal where I played Ziggs and we were up against an "ARAM"-team, who all went mid against only me at the start, yet I managed to hold them off and almost kill all of them. Eventually in the match, I got a quadra.

Never got a pentakill except for once in a Beginner bot game on the PBE when I tested Nocturne for the first time, but that doesn't count.

One Pentakill ever and that was with Graves, in a pvp match

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I only had one quadra kill ever, and that was in a premade 5v5 normal where I played Ziggs and we were up against an "ARAM"-team, who all went mid against only me at the start, yet I managed to hold them off and almost kill all of them. Eventually in the match, I got a quadra.

Never got a pentakill except for once in a Beginner bot game on the PBE when I tested Nocturne for the first time, but that doesn't count.
    Haha. I've tried this.

Friend was playing Cassiopeia, scored a pentakill once she hit lv6. They were all around levels 2-4, she got off a nice ulti on 4 of 'em and basically 1v5'd them :PPPPpppPPpPppp

Would seekers armguard be worth building on Jax?

Deleted
    Got my first penta yesterday. With Viktor of all things. Admitedly in a bot game since i was checking him out, but its still a penta!

Found Viktor pretty fun though. Heard hes being buggy but i didnt really see any kind of bugs when i used him. How viable is he anyhow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Would seekers armguard be worth building on Jax?
    Perhaps. You don't build it into a Hourglass, though, so it's going to just sit there. Rather go for my Tri first.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Perhaps. You don't build it into a Hourglass, though, so it's going to just sit there. Rather go for my Tri first.
    Just thought as an early item it gives armour and some ap which helps him. Just wondered that was all, im scared to play Jax in ranked.

All ive played top was Gangplank and won one, lost one.

10+ Year Old Account
    IronStylus is so evil when it comes to new champion hints, but that's why he is possibly my favorite Rioter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I so want the new ADC ._.

I'm seriously dead set that the new ADC is gonna be a female bird-woman of some sort. Maybe an eagle. It just has to be. The clues all point towards it, not to mention the mysterious mention of "Quinn" which seriously sounds like a bird.

I'm seriously dead set that the new ADC is gonna be a female bird-woman of some sort. Maybe an eagle. It just has to be. The clues all point towards it, not to mention the mysterious mention of "Quinn" which seriously sounds like a bird.
    Quinn(Harlequin) sounds more like Shaco's wife/girlfriend.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

*FORGET WHAT STOOD HERE*

Re-read what IronStyles said, totally misread it... Now I'm leaning more towards what Grading said.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2013-02-06 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Re-read IronStylus's quote..
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Could also see it being an addendum to Nasus/Renekton.

But truth be told, I was indeed thinking of a Falconer.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Could also see it being an addendum to Nasus/Renekton.

But truth be told, I was indeed thinking of a Falconer.
    So Swain with a real bird instead of a magical one?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Well, that would make sense too, but sending a falcon at people with every attack would be weird, and we have enough arrow peeps already.

It would be pretty unique with a falcon-lady who shoots sharp feathers at people. Doesn't make sense either, but at least feathers are more plentiful than falcons.

Also, if it is a bird-woman, then yeah, she might be from Nasus/Renekton's area.

EDIT: Oh, one more thing; I am fairly sure she will have some sort of dive. IronStylus did say "you won't see it coming".

Deleted
    Why does it have to make sense :P?

Well, that would make sense too, but sending a falcon at people with every attack would be weird, and we have enough arrow peeps already.

It would be pretty unique with a falcon-lady who shoots sharp feathers at people. Doesn't make sense either, but at least feathers are more plentiful than falcons.

Also, if it is a bird-woman, then yeah, she might be from Nasus/Renekton's area.

EDIT: Oh, one more thing; I am fairly sure she will have some sort of dive. IronStylus did say "you won't see it coming".
    She could be from Nasus/Renekton's area, Shaco's girlfriend and juggle birds. Hire me, Riot.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU