Deleted
    I was thinking perhaps some kind of harpy-ish woman or something. Or maybe some kind of bird handler with many birds functioning a bit like Syndras balls or Yoricks ghouls etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Why does it have to make sense :P?
    Because a character should make somewhat sense with itself. Throwing falcons or throwing feathers don't make sense unless you make it make sense.

Also, here's Darius and Teemo doing a high-five.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    I was thinking perhaps some kind of harpy-ish woman or something. Or maybe some kind of bird handler with many birds functioning a bit like Syndras balls or Yoricks ghouls etc.
    Juggle birds similar to Draven axes, except they don't enhance her autoattacks but are her resource(similar to Syndra balls). Yes, I'm fascinated by the idea of juggling birds for whatever reason.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

She will throw angry birds at people :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    She will throw angry birds at people :P
    Yes! An Angry Birds champion! She could have different types of birds, just like Yorick has different ghouls.
    And she could juggle those angry birds of different kinds.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    For some reason you two gave me this clear picture in my mind of a woman juggling birds until they got angry and then threw them.

But they don't have LoL in Finland.

Deleted
    >Harpy
    >Female
    >Designed by Riot
    Oh god no please god no make it stop.

Deleted
    I'm sure it will be tasteful!

Well, Riotasteful, I guess. :x

Deleted
    It's IronStylus' design. It'll be awesome as fuck.

<3 the Parrot!

Deleted
    Well, after reading up a bit on the guy, it seems he has a penchant for lots of armour.

Deleted
    I had a similar experience in a bot game before that patch. The guy would go "omg these opponents are noobs" aswell as attempt to talk to them in /all
    This is all kinds of amazing. I really hope I encounter this at some point (unlikely given how rarely I play bot games but still...)

Well, that's my placement done (using 10 different champs in 10 games, amazingly); Silver III, the middle of everything (placement-wise anyway).
    My division is named Caitlyn's Sapphires, which is... mildly disturbing.

I'm also in the same division as Rampant Rabbit, I noticed. *high five*

Quote Originally Posted by grading View Post
    well, that's my placement done (using 10 different champs in 10 games, amazingly); silver iii, the middle of everything (placement-wise anyway).
    My division is named caitlyn's sapphires, which is... Mildly disturbing.

I'm also in the same division as rampant rabbit, i noticed. *high five*
    *high five*

Deleted
    Can anyone recommend a good Riven build for 3v3? All the ones I could find so far have been outdated, I found a pretty good build for 5v5 where I went 23-5 the first time I went with her in 5v5, it was pretty offensive, but that just doesn't seem to work in 3v3 as well as it does in 5v5. My 5v5 build was something like, Mercury Treads-> Bloodthirster-> Guardian Angel-> Maw of Malmortius-> Black Cleaver.

7 ranked with in a row + a upgrade from silver 2 to silver 1.

Good teams every single match. No angry kids, no flaming and usually skilled players.

3/3/7 olaf jungle
    5/2/5 olaf jungle
    12/2/5 ad ez
    9/5/11 irelia
    2/6/17 leona
    8/3/12 annie
    4/3/12 jungle lee

Seems like the ranked match making gods have blessed me.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 02:20 PM ----------

i'd probably get BC before Maw. I dont play alot of riven so i wont really give any advice on the rest of the build.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    But they don't have LoL in Finland.
    We don't? But.. but.. what have I been playing hundreds of games of, then? D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Because a character should make somewhat sense with itself. Throwing falcons or throwing feathers don't make sense unless you make it make sense.
    I would lose my shit if it was a character that throws birds at people. Like I would just max AS so I could try to get as many birds in the air at once. Though I think it is more likely that it ends up as a harpy or whatever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good Riven build for 3v3? All the ones I could find so far have been outdated, I found a pretty good build for 5v5 where I went 23-5 the first time I went with her in 5v5, it was pretty offensive, but that just doesn't seem to work in 3v3 as well as it does in 5v5. My 5v5 build was something like, Mercury Treads-> Bloodthirster-> Guardian Angel-> Maw of Malmortius-> Black Cleaver.
    I found it depends a lot on the enemy team comp. I generally have merc's boots + double doran early, with a sanguine blade, and hexdrinker asap. This is what I'd consider core for my 3v3 Riven build. The rest depends a lot on team comp. If I'm being focused, I finish frozen mallet and get a randuin, maw and atma. If they're the derpy kind who let me run rampant, I take cleaver and maybe go wild with a hydra ^^

Deleted
    Dropping this here just in case (cba read 50+ pages in case someone posted about it): Bossminion starts tomorrow