Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    also: Steel Legion Lux wasn't out in the patch - that makes me sad :<
    The skin is showing up in the store as 975 RP; but when I click on her and go to it from there it shows up as "unavailable".

I think I'll pick that one up tomorrow then

I'm waiting for Xins new skin

I just want my patch to finish downloading so I can finally play. :'( I swear if I get in a ranked group named after Teemo, Blitzcrank or Darius... I will run off crying.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    The skin is showing up in the store as 975 RP; but when I click on her and go to it from there it shows up as "unavailable".

You have to buy from the front page i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    What's with the shipping and awful fanfiction in this thread suddenly? D:
    Well yeah, sometimes they just you know.
    And then stuff happens and uh.
    Yeah!
    Don't you get it?
    I main Jarvan, I'm helping!
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    I just want my patch to finish downloading so I can finally play. :'( I swear if I get in a ranked group named after Teemo, Blitzcrank or Darius... I will run off crying.
    I got into Sions Dragoons, Sion sucks.

I like the changes they placed into the Season 3 notes. I trolled my first 5 ranked games in ranked and was brought down to 1020 elo, losing about 50 elo per game. Been slowly getting back up with duo queue.

There is an elo hell. It's simply a pit of talentless players that understand very little about teamplay and more about killing. My friend and I still laugh at those who refuse to farm just to throw in one auto attack that barely hurts, and those that overpush their lane and receive ganks.

I'm just glad they didn't nerf the Spirit of the Elder Lizard item. It synergizes fantastically well with Mundo and Sunfire Cape.

A nice shining light in the darkness of my first two ranked games in the new system. I rediscovered how awesome Rumble is. After losing my second game but almost carrying it with Rumble, I decided to play him again in my next game. The Lee Sin top had no chance. I only went 1/1/1 (and my one death was me being stupid with a Xerath hanging around), but the Lee Sin got zoned so hard. If he came anywhere near the minions, He left with 1/4-1/2 of his health gone. Repeated ganks from Olaf didn't help him at all and only gave my jungler more kills.

Also, I got FB with the Olaf there, escaped with around 50 health, and still almost killed the Olaf. It was a really good game for me. I'm really loving Rumble.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

OMG.

New login screen is FREAKING AMAZING.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 1/6/7 | TPR: 0.5/3.5/4
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver | Avatar by Hasana-chan

Some people on GD reported that Jarvan's EQ knockup was stealthed nerfed to half of it's normal duration, and other reports say that Lulu's R knockup know lasts twice the normal duration. If that nerf is intended, then that's a low blow.

ETA: A red said that is unintended behavior, and will be fixed as soon as they can. I hope we don't have to wait for an entire patch to fix that, or worse, wait 2 fucking years to fix it ala Tryndamere and Heimerdinger fixes.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-02 at 03:15 AM.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    A nice shining light in the darkness of my first two ranked games in the new system. I rediscovered how awesome Rumble is. After losing my second game but almost carrying it with Rumble, I decided to play him again in my next game. The Lee Sin top had no chance. I only went 1/1/1 (and my one death was me being stupid with a Xerath hanging around), but the Lee Sin got zoned so hard. If he came anywhere near the minions, He left with 1/4-1/2 of his health gone. Repeated ganks from Olaf didn't help him at all and only gave my jungler more kills.

Also, I got FB with the Olaf there, escaped with around 50 health, and still almost killed the Olaf. It was a really good game for me. I'm really loving Rumble.
    Yeh rumble is awesome, it's currently my main top right now, and I also mid with him sometimes. Not many people play him, so they are sometimes unsure of how to deal with his drive-by pokes.

OK. Thresh's theme was utterly awesome, but the new login screen is great in a completely different way... Riot just keeps raising the bar.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    OK. Thresh's theme was utterly awesome, but the new login screen is great in a completely different way... Riot just keeps raising the bar.
    It was still Thresh when I logged in about an hour or two ago. What's the new one? Lunar stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    DAT hero music <3

It was still Thresh when I logged in about an hour or two ago. What's the new one? Lunar stuff?
    It's just a cup, but the music is sick!

Just Generic Epic Track #112524. However, as generic as it is, it is also awesome. :)
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

People really need to stop blaming them losing the lane on the enemy champion. Playing Garen some more because of his new skin(not crazy about the armor, but the new effects make it hands down his best skin), and the other guy just keeps commenting sarcastically on how Garen is such a hard champion to play. Gee I know I'm not playing Orianna or Lee Sin, but if you're gonna use that as an excuse to why you lost then either jungle/support only or stop playing. You're gonna fight Darius/Garen/Yorick/Kha'zix/Kayle/etc at some point of time you're playing and if you decide to just blame your losing on the champion instead of learning how to deal with them then you'll never get any better.

The guy would just run up to me to try to do damage to me when it was obvious there was no way he was gonna come out ahead of a trade. He also built the wrong items and refused to just play passively. At one point he had to flash away from me pre6 because he was low on hp and ran right next to me to try to get a creep. If the match up is bad then go in with the "I just want to survive this lane" mentality and not the "I want to try to fight" one. Sure I hate fighting Darius when I'm something that doesn't do well against him, but I just focus on not allowing him to get kills on me and surviving the lane. I may not end the laning phase with the highest CS ever, but I'll still be able to make a comeback if I played my cards right and farmed jungle/roamed when the wave was in a bad spot and force him to push the wave to make me come back to lane.

After losing 6 matches in ranked, trying to do my 10 games i won one

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Dignitas just had to forfeit versus Curse because of lag. Sad. I was really looking forward to that finale.

Currently at 2 wins 2 losses after my first 4 placement games. The games I got ADC I was able to do well in lane and win, when I was forced into jungle and top I still did decent but wasn't able to do as well and lost.