Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    No, but, the mistake was corrected.

Or when was that fixed?
    That's what I meant, last week or something.

Deleted
    As Thresh player,this is correct:

Deleted
    Feels like ages rather than a week. :x

And what's with all the Lockets of the Iron Solari all of a sudden? I mean, it's a good item, but I didn't see supports and junglers rush them until recently. Usually they'd go Aegis first or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post

And what's with all the Lockets of the Iron Solari all of a sudden? I mean, it's a good item, but I didn't see supports and junglers rush them until recently. Usually they'd go Aegis first or something.
    I think it's been mathed somewhere to be extremely cost efficient. And considering Junglers and Supports have the least amount of gold avaiable, it makes sense!

I think I fell in love with Diana. Such an amazingly fun champ.

Reign of gaming i believe made the theorycraft and showed that Locked most of the time is better than Aegis, i still prefer aegis because it's passive it's all the time there.

Deleted
    It's an insanely cheap item with a TON of AWESOME stats, including an awesome active.

It's great for champions like Xin and Olaf, who doesn't rely on items for damagez early on.

Was talking about this with a friend last week, they said Locket was a terrible item and that I shouldn't buy it.. I was probably one of the only people that bought it in s2, just continued on into s3. It's incredibly cost efficient and if you roll as a tanky jungler (olaf in particular) it's a totally kickass item. I buy it on Olaf top lane too, 'cause I'm crazy like that.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Diana get stronger when she get her R, with an amazing range(longer than her Q, yes they changed again) she is like an Akali with her R except she can cast twice while akali 3 times.

Deleted
    Well, I've always loved Locket, though I'd usually pick it up after an Aegis or something. Thanks for the enlightenment, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Diana get stronger when she get her R, with an amazing range(longer than her Q, yes they changed again) she is like an Akali with her R except she can cast twice while akali 3 times.
    They are both very similar, Diana's Q hurts a bit more than Akali's Q, but the trade off is the mark that proc's when Akali auto attacks the target she Q'd. Diana's R also hurts more (I think), but can only be cast twice (once if target isn't affected by moonlight), whereas Akali's is a short cooldown spammable dash.

I have spells of preferring either Diana or Akali but at the moment it's definitely Akali, I still can't get used to the hit boxes on Diana now.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 06:57 PM ----------

Well, I've always loved Locket, though I'd usually pick it up after an Aegis or something. Thanks for the enlightenment, though!
    I'll probably get slated for this, but for support I usually take my starters, grab Philos stone, buy that thing that builds into Aegis.. can't remember the name. Then I'll either grab a sightstone, which I have been doing less and less recently, or start on my Locket by grabbing the CDR health thing. From then on it's a judgement call as to what my team needs more, the Aegis or the shield from Locket.

God, why can I not remember item names just now?!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    blabla
    God, why can I not remember item names just now?!
    Runic Bulwark

10+ Year Old Account
    Due to his physical illness, Mokuza from Najin Shield is retiring, and two other NJSH members are leaving as well.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Runic Bulwark
    No, he means the little armor and health regen aura item that builds into aegis

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Due to his physical illness, Mokuza from Najin Shield is retiring, and two other NJSH members are leaving as well.
    Now you're officially our news guy lol =P.

Deleted
    No, he means the little armor and health regen aura item that builds into aegis
    Oh, Emblem of Valor if I'm not mistaken?

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Now you're officially our news guy lol =P.
    Korean news guy*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Oh, Emblem of Valor if I'm not mistaken?

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 08:45 PM ----------

Korean news guy*
    Aye!

And the other Health+CDR item is called Kindlegem

Deleted
    Aye!

And the other Health+CDR item is called Kindlegem
    Didn't even notice he said Health+CDR item, I should pay more attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear god, the Nasus buffs. And I already wanted to play more Nasus with the Q change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Dear god, the Nasus buffs. And I already wanted to play more Nasus with the Q change.
    +50 Range seems proper for his size increase, but if they change that they should also put it on Renekton, since he also gets bigger.
    My god like Wither isn't annoying enough Q_Q

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Just wow. That's Q, W and R buffed now.

On top of that, they're upping the CDR on several items Nasus likes.