1. #25141
    Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    2,546
    Too lazy to do that kind of stuff *_*

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 09:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Asshole or not, she's cool. :3

    And I'm sure the code is as old as the current forum style, but everyone kept using [color=white] until I used efeedc a couple pages earlier.
    I used white cause I wanted people to at least slightly see it.
    Where it's completely invisible unless quoted when you use efeedc
    ~ "Actions speak louder than words do, I don't want to hear dead words from you." ~

  2. #25142
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,873
    You guzy R mekin me crai. :<
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  3. #25143
    I am Murloc! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Colchester, land of the squaddies, UK
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Vayne, Janna, and Alistar are also common "helpers".
    I'm a terrible helper when I'm Poppy.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/6/6 | TPR: 0.5/3.5/4
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver

  4. #25144
    Stood in the Fire Raminax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    On the snarky side.
    Posts
    485
    Lots of hugs!

  5. #25145
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm just happy so long as I don't get stomped/picked on by the enemy team.
    I don't often feel picked on in LoL but when I feel like I am being singled out in other games I get annoyed (WoW pvp is a good example)

    I don't really get annoyed/angry at LoL, when I do, I turn it off :3

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  6. #25146
    I am Murloc! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Colchester, land of the squaddies, UK
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I don't often feel picked on in LoL but when I feel like I am being singled out in other games I get annoyed (WoW pvp is a good example).
    I'm constantly jumping between LoL, WoW and BF3. The amount of times I'm singled out as either a Jungler or an Arcane Mage in PvP just makes me want to go play boring FPS games.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/6/6 | TPR: 0.5/3.5/4
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver

  7. #25147
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm constantly jumping between LoL, WoW and BF3. The amount of times I'm singled out as either a Jungler or an Arcane Mage in PvP just makes me want to go play boring FPS games.
    Used to annoy me when I was in a team of hunters/paladins/warriors in low level WSG, I played clothies most and as soon as I ran into the fight, everyone dropped target to kill me. that's one of the only things that actually annoys me in games. LoL is fine for me

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  8. #25148
    Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Used to annoy me when I was in a team of hunters/paladins/warriors in low level WSG, I played clothies most and as soon as I ran into the fight, everyone dropped target to kill me. that's one of the only things that actually annoys me in games. LoL is fine for me
    Warlock low level was the most annoying thing ever though.
    FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR. stahp plis :/
    ~ "Actions speak louder than words do, I don't want to hear dead words from you." ~

  9. #25149
    Stood in the Fire Raminax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    On the snarky side.
    Posts
    485
    Try being melee with Huntards kiting you and not being able to do anything about it until much later. ;_;

  10. #25150
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,791
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Warlock low level was the most annoying thing ever though.
    FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR. stahp plis :/
    Lowbie Sub Rogues in Cata were a PITA too. They'd like one-shot people with a Shadowstep + Ambush combo.

    More follow up regarding the bugs to J4 and Lulu knockups: A hotfix will be deployed soon to fix both of them back to intended behavior, and it looks like Alistar's WQ combo to stun people for an extended period of time will be nerfed, being reduced to a fix 0.5 second stun.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-02 at 09:25 PM.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  11. #25151
    I have no idea what these darn "codes" and "ladies" are, that you kids are talking about.

    Also, maybe I should start coloring my text too, so I look more important!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It looks like Alistar's WQ combo to stun people for an extended period of time will be nerfed, being reduced to a fix 0.5 second stun.
    ...Why? Let the poor sod be, Riot. -_-

  12. #25152
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    ...Why? Let the poor sod be, Riot. -_-
    Nerfing things to the ground is what Riot excels at. I say they can give Blizzard and GC run on their money in the "TO THE GROUND" category.

    (And font colors are too mainstream, different fonts are the thing! And yes, this is Comic Sans, deal with it.)

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  13. #25153
    Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Nerfing things to the ground is what Riot excels at. I say they can give Blizzard and GC run on their money in the "TO THE GROUND" category.

    (And font colors are too mainstream, different fonts are the thing! And yes, this is Comic Sans, deal with it.)
    You do know people who use comic sans go to the 9th circle of hell, like teemo players?

    Like a pro
    Last edited by The Monado; 2013-02-02 at 09:56 PM.
    ~ "Actions speak louder than words do, I don't want to hear dead words from you." ~

  14. #25154
    Stood in the Fire Raminax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    On the snarky side.
    Posts
    485
    That message must've taken you 10 minutes to post. :x

    Also, lucky seven, woo!

  15. #25155
    Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    That message must've taken you 10 minutes to post. :x

    Also, lucky seven, woo!
    3 Minutes.
    And I ruined it lol.
    ~ "Actions speak louder than words do, I don't want to hear dead words from you." ~

  16. #25156
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You do know people who use comic sans go to the 9th circle of hell, like teemo players?

    Like a pro
    I thought the 9th circle of hell was EUNE?

  17. #25157
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I thought the 9th circle of hell was EUNE?
    We want company here!
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  18. #25158
    I am Murloc! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Colchester, land of the squaddies, UK
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I thought the 9th circle of hell was EUNE?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_%28Dante%29
    Ninth Circle is Treachery, going from Cain (who killed his brother) to Judas Escariot (who betrayed Christ).

    Not sure which Circle Comic Sans users and trolls go into, but it's probably not the Ninth.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/6/6 | TPR: 0.5/3.5/4
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver

  19. #25159
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_%28Dante%29
    Ninth Circle is Treachery, going from Cain (who killed his brother) to Judas Escariot (who betrayed Christ).

    Not sure which Circle Comic Sans users and trolls go into, but it's probably not the Ninth.
    Comic Sans qualifies as treachery upon mankind.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  20. #25160
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    We want company here!
    What? You guys have great players like of Pwned1998PL and tryndproдерьмо.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •