Deleted
    I came back after two months, first game: 2 people who left. Second game: flamers like never seen before. Bad luck or did the community got worse? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    I came back after two months, first game: 2 people who left. Second game: flamers like never seen before. Bad luck or did the community got worse? :/
    It's a combination of both. The publicity that this game got brought in quite a bit of raging people to play this game.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Will be getting my first rune page for support,anyone can recommend one that would fit for most of the supports?

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I said it to explain that even there, not much Japanese/Romanji is being spoken. Here are some random people that find it amusing to use it to talk to eachother, which usually isn't even important for you to read. Why should you be annoyed by something you can just scroll past? Honestly, I don't think using 30 seconds of your time to scroll down to actual comments related to LoL must be so tiring for you to complain about it.
    What muzual said. This is a league of legenfs thread, not a lol/Japanese thread. If you need to speak it create a thread for others who enjoy that to speak it as well.

On topic, I know it's a skill shot on her but it's just so hard hitting. A couple games she hit me for about 80% of my hp as tanky kayle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    Basically this. I have been coming to this thread on and off for a few months or so and just about every time I seem to see a bunch of stuff that I have always found to be annoying, so I finally spoke out. plus the guy admitted to going to manga/anime threads and there not being a lot of that language being spoken, well that doesn't mean it fits in a completely different thread.
    The thing is, this is more of a chat thread than anything else, a place for like-minded people(We all like LoL... Except Lycoris that is.) to talk about everything and nothing. If you want something specific you can create a thread on it in the LoL subforum and you will not see any off-topic bantering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    What muzual said. This is a league of legenfs thread, not a lol/Japanese thread. If you need to speak it create a thread for others who enjoy that to speak it as well.
    A thread that functions only to talk Japanese?
    Seriously dude, are you even trying? What kind of sense would such a thread make?
    It's just an off-topic chatter between people, why would you have to make an entire chat just to put those comments there? Would be a pretty awkward thread anyway. It would make sense to put in pm's, but even then, that's troublesome.

15+ Year Old Account
    A. Stay on topic of League of Legends; this is not a chat thread.
    B. These are English-only forums, so keep it to English please.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The thing is, this is more of a chat thread than anything else, a place for like-minded people(We all like LoL... Except Lycoris that is.) to talk about everything and nothing. If you want something specific you can create a thread on it in the LoL subforum and you will not see any off-topic bantering.
    This exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Actually this should be general LoL discussion only and if we want a LoL chat thread we should create one in chat zone.
    (I actually might, does anybody want me to?)

EDIT: 2000th post yay
    They should just move this thread to Chat Zone and rename it chat thread to be honest.
    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Would you at least consider above statement?
    Even if the things posted are directed to a person who can understand it and it's not neccesarily meant to be understood by others?
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-17 at 10:24 PM.

Deleted
    Bad luck if you ask me, but most of my games are pretty good so I can't relate to it :s

We do have another thread for bad games if you need to rant on specific ones - it can be very cleansing!
    Wasn't a rant. Just wanted to know if it was bad luck or not. If it wasn't bad luck, I guess I would have stopped playing. Giving it some more go's

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    SIMCA HAS SPOKEN
    and tbh its true. if you ahve "personal friend jokes or banter" as other mods have said, keep it in PM's.
    this is a LoL discussion thread... plain and simple. i dont come here to see japanese, anime, or fire emblem talk. idc how long you have been posting. post in correct locations please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    SIMCA HAS SPOKEN
    and tbh its true. if you ahve "personal friend jokes or banter" as other mods have said, keep it in PM's.
    this is a LoL discussion thread... plain and simple. i dont come here to see japanese, anime, or fire emblem talk. idc how long you have been posting. post in correct locations please
    Fire Emblem Megathread hasn't been here since early 2013, nowhere else to post it.
    When did the subject suddenly change to "how long you've been posting"? I don't think anyone was actually talking about that.

Deleted
    Is it greedy for me to want another Sona skin already?
    I'm also kinda hoping Wicked LB is on sale next so I can buy it:/
    Arcade? Not greedy!!!

I would be happy if Wicked would be on sale.

Deleted
    Pentakill is the only one in the store that I don't already own. (I missed out Silent Night, didn't play then)
    Ugh. I dislike the pentakill skins. I probably only like the one from Karthus and maybe Olaf, rest is just meh.

Silent Night is pretty good but not on sale, yeah. :/

Deleted
    Then make that thread more active
    I'm working on it...
    More on topic:
    Is it greedy for me to want another Sona skin already?
    Yes, you don't need more.
    * Whistle

I totally don't already have 2 skins for Riven, 2 for Jarvan and 2 for Xin.

Deleted
    I find Silent Night quite ugly but I'd get it if it went in store just to complete my set.
    Eh, well, I can kinda agree but what I dislike in that skin applies to every other skin she has, including the custom skin. She's too freaking small, her whole body is so small.

._.
    I like the model for Pentakill Sona too, but the fact that it uses default sound effects puts me off - they're just too unfitting for it
    I never thought of that. Would be cool if they gave it some new voice overs and new sounds but like, not on the priority list. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Will be getting my first rune page for support,anyone can recommend one that would fit for most of the supports?

Reds: Armour, Mpen, AD
    Yellows: Armour, GP10
    Blues: MRes (Flat/Scaling), CDR, MP5
    Quints: GP10, Flat Armour, Flat Health

Most common option listed first.

Deleted
    I'm considering giving up my scaling MR/level runes for my support page, guess I should just get mana regen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the support and opposing bot lane.

//edit: Pentakill Sona is actually smaller than other Sonas. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It's also the one skin for her I'm still waiting on going for sale...

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Quints - GP5 pretty much a must, used on all supports apart from a couple really.
    Reds - Armour, cant go wrong vs a bot ad with armour
    Yellows - MR - for the ap supports
    Blues - Mana regen, because most supports have mana.

That set will give you a good base that can be effective on pretty much any support. From there work towards other support useful sets, armour/magic pen can be handy if you harass a lot and maybe switch yellows/blues around MR/armour/mana regen as needed. I pretty much always go for flat stats as if you can make the early plays and snowball your lane for your AD the games gonna be easier.

Deleted
    Huh? Really? I think they're perfectly well sized. I think Arcade is actually quite large
    Well, most of them aren't really well sized. I haven't played her for a while so I can't remember. I know there was one I played with just now but I can't remember but she did have the issues of being smaller.

Probably "normal" atm but I always disliked her because of that. :c