Bah, i use Poppys ult on enemy ADC and ram into his face, ignite him, shoot from gunblade and crush his skull with hammer. 40% damage increase on ignite is too good to skip. It is almost 1.3k damage burst over 2 seconds without smashing him into a wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

So the lunar skins happened. I wanted the Xin one, but didnt have him, so i decided to get him. Since i have tops i like already, i decided to put him in the jungle. Now im sitting here wondering why i never tried it before. Its so easy to carry a game with Xin, especially from the jungle. Gank a few times, get your damage and tankiness items, then proceed to own. Lategame warmogs -> immortal.

Suddenly the jungle is incredibly fun to be in 0.o

Pedo is a bit like Singed in utility, but capable of jungling. Since somebody did it, people will try it too and find that it's not all that bad.

when is Quinn coming out on the pbe ffs Riot plz

What do you guys build on Elise top? I know Mrp is good on her and some tankyness.

I'm going most of the time Sorc Shoes>Liandrys>Iceborn Gauntlet(Procs of her 6 abilities and the 10% on Liandrys),Warmogs, and a Giants belt in the middle of the itens. what else after this?

I tried some guides like lolpro and solomid but i find they build her kind glass cannon
    Last edited by Durmindo; 2013-02-11 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    What do you guys build on Elise top? I know Mrp is good on her and some tankyness.

I'm going most of the time Sorc Shoes>Liandrys>Iceborn Gauntlet(Procs of her 6 abilities and the 10% on Liandrys),Warmogs, and a Giants belt in the middle of the itens. what else after this?

I tried some guides like lolpro and solomid but i find they build her kind glass cannon
    Abyssal Scepter, Liandry's and Rylai's are pretty much core on her afaik.

You'll want as much MPen combined with beefiness towards mid game. Haunting Guise is a recommended first buy. After that I would get a Giant's Belt and build that into Rylai's. Build Sorc Shoes whenever.

I usually go haunting guise into sunfire cape on her top lane, atleast get a giants belts after your haunting guise. Then you can finish off with abyssal,liandrys rylais and warmogs. Sorc shoes are great but you might need tabis vs some lanes and mercs vs some teams. Frozen heart is also pretty good late game if you have a free spot.

Sunfire, Frozen Heart, Hourglass, etc are other options... it really depends on who you are against and what your team needs. Sorc boots and Haunting Guise are the items you should buy all the time.

Thanks for the fast response guys i'll check it after watching The walking dead.

Don't really know where to post this but much laughs where had and I think some of you might enjoy this little story.

So I was going top as Renekton in normal, it was my first time playing him (picked him up before that). And lo and behold it's Teemo I'm facing. I proceeded with stomping his face in the whole game. Got first blood etc etc. I took his tower down when I already picked up 4 kills. Now here comes the fun part. I went roaming after taking the down the tower and kept on ganking and stealing buffs/creeps from the enemy jungler.

And what is this? Teemo farming all alone in top? Great! Let's kill him! I screwed up somewhere by showing myself to early resulting Teemo running into a bush. Now I did not know if he was still there so I used Renekton E (Dash) to get into the bush. I see nothing... Meh. But what is this? Dash procced. I hit something. Turns out Teemo never ran away he stealthed in that bush and I hit him with Dash. I started the AOE and eventually ''You have killed an enemy'' pops up. So so satisfying. My whole team cracked up on this. One of the funnest and best games I've had recently.

So yeah. Killing Teemo. Loving it!

Also I think i've fallen in love with Renekton such a fun champion.

Omg so much win. I would love to kill a teemo while he was stealthed. So annoying that bastard

Tbh for any top champ you should see if Voyboy plays them, I love em.

In most cases I go for a nearly pure tank spec on Elise. 9/21 defense masteries. I either start with the +Health/mana thing and a pot or cloth armor and pots, depending on jungler a ward too.

Against AD tops I get that new item (armor + AP, + extra armor and AP on minions kills (builds into Zhonyas anyways). Mostly Sorc Shoes, Giant Belt, Glacial, Warmog, Frozen Heart (or Gauntlet if anyone else wants Frozen Heart), Abyssal or Banshees depending on enemy set-up, Zhonyas. If I feel I'm tanky enough I could get Liandry's for more Ap and MPen.

But in general you do enough damage and can get tanky as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    So the lunar skins happened. I wanted the Xin one, but didnt have him, so i decided to get him. Since i have tops i like already, i decided to put him in the jungle. Now im sitting here wondering why i never tried it before. Its so easy to carry a game with Xin, especially from the jungle. Gank a few times, get your damage and tankiness items, then proceed to own. Lategame warmogs -> immortal.

Suddenly the jungle is incredibly fun to be in 0.o
    The new corki's lunar skin is amazing too, fireworks....fireworks everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    Don't really know where to post this but much laughs where had and I think some of you might enjoy this little story.

So I was going top as Renekton in normal, it was my first time playing him (picked him up before that). And lo and behold it's Teemo I'm facing. I proceeded with stomping his face in the whole game. Got first blood etc etc. I took his tower down when I already picked up 4 kills. Now here comes the fun part. I went roaming after taking the down the tower and kept on ganking and stealing buffs/creeps from the enemy jungler.

And what is this? Teemo farming all alone in top? Great! Let's kill him! I screwed up somewhere by showing myself to early resulting Teemo running into a bush. Now I did not know if he was still there so I used Renekton E (Dash) to get into the bush. I see nothing... Meh. But what is this? Dash procced. I hit something. Turns out Teemo never ran away he stealthed in that bush and I hit him with Dash. I started the AOE and eventually ''You have killed an enemy'' pops up. So so satisfying. My whole team cracked up on this. One of the funnest and best games I've had recently.

So yeah. Killing Teemo. Loving it!

Also I think i've fallen in love with Renekton such a fun champion.
    I remember throwing Dravens ult to help our top laner to kill someone (i was farming bot line) and it stopped somewhere near baron and started rolling back. It was stealthed eve. She took damage from first hit, but second killed her and gave me +500g shutdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Just wondering, but are there right now in the game champs that can fulfill all roles? The only one I can think of right now is Kayle...

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Just wondering, but are there right now in the game champs that can fulfill all roles? The only one I can think of right now is Kayle...
    Soraka, m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Lulu used to be able to. Phreak even junglers her in the spotlight (as a joke, of course). Not sure if she still can though.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

How to fight vs Kayle as a Vlad? I just had a match vs one in top, she pushed the wave to my turret and killed me under it without breaking a sweat every time I came into the lane from lvl 4 on... The lvl 1-2 power was also just so ridiculously different it's not even funny. :S
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    How to fight vs Kayle as a Vlad? I just had a match vs one in top, she pushed the wave to my turret and killed me under it without breaking a sweat every time I came into the lane from lvl 4 on... The lvl 1-2 power was also just so ridiculously different it's not even funny. :S
    Watch for her E. It has a decent CD at early levels. Harass her every time it is down. If you see her move to Q you, back off so even if she hits you, you take less damage since she will be in minions and have to back off. Your sustain beats her's, even at lower levels. I start 9 pot + 2 wards, so I can stay in lane much longer than any mana using champ, especially Kayle who will burn through her mana if she has to heal a lot or harasses too much.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I take it you don't play a lot of vlad.

vlad is admittedly weak in the early game and transitions into a power house. you win by trading/harassing with Q and healing up on minions if she's too far.
    vlad can't win against ANYONE until Q is at least lvl 4 (lvl 7) as the cooldown reduction is massive per rank. add that to the mechanics that he trades health (E) to increase his own damage and then has to keep on trading health to keep the damage buff up (E on nothing) makes it a terrible skill to use when you don't necessarily have a lot of health and your Q gains are minimal.

all in all vlad's a lane bully (Q until they get low, either kill them by diving or force them out of lane) and isn't that efficient vs champions that have sustain and ranged harass with a slow. you essentially want to keep hitting them or the wave with Q to top your hp off constantly and just win by having more hp thus winning an all-in attempt. he has excellent farm due to his main damage ability (E) being aoe, so you keep on farming, keep on harassing and W-dodge anything particularly nasty coming your way.