10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Nasus - has become a beast again.

I've started laning with nasus top and my god is he stupidly op against most champions. I've laned vs Vi/Riven/eslite/kennen/ryse/olaf/jax in most of my games. In every game I have won my lane.

Some were harder than most (olafs true damage early game was a bit of an issue) but most of them I could farm my lane and rarely if ever leave it. Took ghost +teleport took tank runes and masteries. Not only that I build almost pure tank items and used the iceborn gauntlets or w/e they are called as a good tanky dps item. (usual build is a sunfire legion gauntlets and then its something im lacking either a randiuns/thornmail or a frozen mallet etc.

In one game even got to 850+ damage on my q. With home guard boots + a teleport and sprint in one team fight at baron I came in and just ploughed through to their carry. It was disgusting.
    I guess building damage on nasus is worthless, you will have tons of damage because of ult
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I guess building damage on nasus is worthless, you will have tons of damage because of ult
    Yeh I don't build damage items aside a cleaver/mallet/gauntlets usually just one of those or two at most. Rest of my items are tank items. The ulti also increases the range of your W on nasus as well. the CDR from cleaver/gauntlets allows you to smash out that Q a lot more too

Also 1 more page to go! 1336 atm!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm beginning to love Nashor's Tooth on Diana. I never got it at first because of how many players said it wasn't worth it, but I gotta say it fits my playstyle pretty well and the itemization is incredible. Activating her passive every 1-2 seconds in a teamfight can be extremely devastating. Multi-kills all day long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shalnath View Post
    I'm beginning to love Nashor's Tooth on Diana. I never got it at first because of how many players said it wasn't worth it, but I gotta say it fits my playstyle pretty well and the itemization is incredible. Activating her passive every 1-2 seconds in a teamfight can be extremely devastating. Multi-kills all day long.
    I also feel like Nashor's is a pretty underrated item for Diana, it adds amazing sustained dps. The problem though is that Diana is used for bursting people down, which will happen less with a Nashor's than with a Abyssal + Void Staff + Rabadons wombo combo build.

Yeh I don't build damage items aside a cleaver/mallet/gauntlets usually just one of those or two at most. Rest of my items are tank items. The ulti also increases the range of your W on nasus as well. the CDR from cleaver/gauntlets allows you to smash out that Q a lot more too

Also 1 more page to go! 1336 atm!
    Mallet is very unnecessary. I'd rather get a Warmog's and abuse the most OP slow, which is Whither.

Just get CDR, Gauntlet, and Tank items. You don't need any pure DPS items. Not even Cleaver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last Whisper is pretty darn nice though.

It's definitely a solid situational item. Black Cleaver is far less preferable over LW for Nasus I would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    It's definitely a solid situational item. Black Cleaver is far less preferable over LW for Nasus I would say.
    er no the CDR is better for nasus due to your q damage I would prefer gauntlet over cleaver though due to armour mana the sheen component and ofc the cdr built in (not to mention it slows so it replaced mallet anyways)

I rarely bother with warmogs on nasus. I prefer armour/mr as mitigation than just pure HP. Unless I am facing true damage champions.

Think my most common build is, sunfire, legion, gauntlet, randiuns legion upgraded if game goes on longer or magic damage is an issue. Almost always merc treads unless its a heavy physical damage team. Almost always getting home gaurd.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't attack often enough to stack the armour pen on your target. And with a solid Q hit, you splat them before you get to 5 stacks. Whisper is far superior for damage.

You get your CDR from other items, such as Gauntlet, Spirit Visage (great with his LS) or Shurelya's.

Thats a valid point, I've not used cleaver in the last 4 -6 games on nasus as they've only had 1 or 2 tanky/bruiser champions. I simply built more tank items instead and relied on the gauntlet + q and ulti damage to win. I would not build whisper into my nasus anyways as you often don't need it. But its a consideration.

Spirit vasage was something I thought about as when you power up nasus Q you get a LOT of hp back currently. I imagine with that on top of it you certainly would regen rather fast. I do tend to focus aegis over it though as that items great for the team aura and the upgraded versions great.

Shurelyas I would not consider building ever on nasus. Its a waste. Sure you get a speed boost from it but you should not need that as nasus base run speed is very good and ghost serves that purpose. Unless my team needs that speed boost and our support/jungler doesnt have it then i'd build it.

As for attack often enough I do on nasus even with out attack speed runes etc he has fairly fast auto attack. Cleaver comes into its own when you battle over bruisers. If you don't need the CDR though whisper would win over it. But I've not needed cleaver or whisper in my last few games as ive been tweaking my build.

Glad they changed nasus slightly as his q is a lot easier to build up now. The extra range on your W etc while using your ulti is brilliant.

I'll just leave this here for the nasus discussion: Link

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Damn I really want Hecarim but I was saving up for LeBlanc :/

Which do you guys think I should get?
    Hecarim is really strong overall, LeBlanc is more of a gimmicky/very situational pick. Both are very fun to play, though.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    LeBlanc is a joke pick for joke players, just get Hecarim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you like MLP or My Horse Is Awesome memes? Do you enjoy becoming an unstoppable force late game?

Or do you like blowing up people and juking left right n centre? And then hoping there is no late game?

//edit: Part of the 1337 crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Hecarim is really strong overall, LeBlanc is more of a gimmicky/very situational pick. Both are very fun to play, though.
    GZ on 1st post on page 1337!

On topic Hecarim can get a lot of damage from speed items and when he builds tanky items on top of that hes a right beast.

Deleted
    Awww, 1337th page came when I was out of my home. :<

As for LB vs Hecarim... LB is annoying enough for me to be buying runes for a special page called "FUCK, a LeBlanc..." right now - but she has very little impact on the game if you don't let her farm the champions. Hecarim... I don't really like him, but he does become very strong late game.

Deleted
    Hecarim >>> Leblanc.
    Unless your name is Reginald, I guess.
    Page 1337 o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    First post on page 1337?
    Bah >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    What are you guys talking about, this is page 669.

Reginald likes LB? Confirmed joke player.

er no the CDR is better for nasus due to your q damage I would prefer gauntlet over cleaver though due to armour mana the sheen component and ofc the cdr built in (not to mention it slows so it replaced mallet anyways)
    There are plenty of items with CDR that are more useful for Nasus. Locket & Spirit Visage to name a few. To use the full potential of Cleaver, you will need to stack up the ArPen % shred first. LW provides you with raw, solid ArPen which makes it the best item of the two for Nasus.

Gauntlet and Whither provide you with all the slows that you would ever need. There is no reason to get Mallet.

I rarely bother with warmogs on nasus. I prefer armour/mr as mitigation than just pure HP. Unless I am facing true damage champions.
    Warmog's is a very solid item. Don't underestimate it.
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2013-02-19 at 12:22 PM.