10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    I tried in draft And people thought i was a troll And they would get me reported And was going to be the 1st time tryng do i just gave up, in normAls are more likely
    Do it in Bot games, or in a Custom game.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    It's funny how at the level where pro players play at, nobody makes as much of a fuss about picks compared to everywhere else. TheOddOne currently playing jungle Taric in ranked and is currently 4/0/2. I have to make it perfectly clear that I'm going taric top multiple times and then after a couple dodges I'll get into a game. Some people didn't even know about the changes to Taric and thought I was going AP.
    The other sad thing about this is people make a big fuss out of these kinds of unconventional builds even in blind normals. (I'm not talking about actual troll builds such as AP Garen, of course.) People make it off as if someone wanting to play mana bruiser Taric like the above, or a less-used champion such as Fiora or Karma is suddenly considered to be a toxic player and a troll.

On another note, is anyone having issues with logging on the official LoL website? Tried to login to it to do Tribunal cases, but the site says that the login part is down for some reason.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-03 at 03:31 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Do it in Bot games, or in a Custom game.
    I kind of hate when people say this. How exactly are you suppose to try something out in a bot or custom game? Normals are perfectly fine for testing out new builds, etc, so long as you do your best. The only way you can improve something is by playing it a lot and that means playing against people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently a game-breaking bug has been discovered that involves Tryndamere and Xerath.

For those of you who want an explanation, if Tryndamere uses his E spin and spins into an enemy Xerath's Q particles when he's casting it, he'll get credit for getting CS. This sounds very similar to the supposed bugs with things such as Anivia's wall and Jarvan's ult, where the walls were supposedly re-skinned minions, thus leading to some unusual behavior such as Sejuani's Q being able to push the walls to the side.

The question now is, which of the two champions will Riot have to disable until they fix this? On one hand, I was leaning more towards Trynd because his E has always had weird bugs with it, (i.e, supposedly, it can destroy Teemo mushrooms) but that would piss off the people that want to play AP Trynd (it still works, but requires keeping Fury up for the heal to actually be noticable), and low level/skill-bracket players where melee ADs such as him are common. On the other hand, aside from the recent surge in Xerath play due to several players using him in LCS, he seems to be the lesser played of the two, and disabling the less-played champion in these types of situations is the way Riot goes. One example being the bug where if Viktor and Annie were both in the same game, Annie would be unable to level or use her ult, so Riot disabled Viktor until the next patch because he had a lower % use rate.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-03 at 08:41 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Xerath is more likely to be banned than trynd, but I'm not sure, if they got off their asses and hotfix'd it, it would be fine, instead of doing annieVSviktor and taking 2 weeks.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Xerath is more likely to be banned than trynd, but I'm not sure, if they got off their asses and hotfix'd it, it would be fine, instead of doing annieVSviktor and taking 2 weeks.
    Not sure if you know the difference between a hot fix and a patch or not, but my guess is you don't. Hot fixes are simple number changes that don't need additional testing. Patches take time. This would be the latter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    It's funny how at the level where pro players play at, nobody makes as much of a fuss about picks compared to everywhere else. TheOddOne currently playing jungle Taric in ranked and is currently 4/0/2. I have to make it perfectly clear that I'm going taric top multiple times and then after a couple dodges I'll get into a game. Some people didn't even know about the changes to Taric and thought I was going AP.
    Yeah every game I get "Huh? Taric top? Rofl you fucking troll".

Just to be the only 1 not being completely shit at the game. My advice, people don't whine you play Taric top? You won the game. People start shouting you're trolling etc? You got a team full of feeders.

Edit:

What runes and masteries do you guys prefer on Taric top? Currently I have Armor + MR + Movement Speed with a 9/21 build.
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2013-03-03 at 11:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For now I went with MPen/Arm/MR/MS w/ 9/21

Just a quick fix until I get a few more games in to really figure out what's working best.

LMAO

season 3 league of legends.

balance is so out of whack
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Eh, stupid matchmaking, I quit. I was close to Gold III and started to having noobs in teams, ppl were failing hard, never surrender so I was just quitting or afking (browsing the net) as I hate wasting time on pointless fights. Now I am Gold V 0 points and had level leaver 3, I got unbanned...played a little and again I have morons in teams so I just left the game and uninstalled, I dont care if I have perma-ban. Fix the matchmaking instead of feeders who blame support....

It's sick that the game punishes leavers/afker more than offensive/noobs playing rankeds...I will never accept this course of action, bye bye game for kids.

Better invent a system where if somebody leaves, game will shutt down and reward players according to the state just before the leave. Simple concept, easy to write, time saved, everybody is happy. The ones unhappy will be "I wanted to own these 4 and have insane score..." but those deserve ban.

Why to play a game if there is no point or chance to have balanced team fight? Waste of time.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-03-03 at 02:46 PM.

Deleted
    No offense, but leavers and afkers are generally the more toxic of the types of players listed :/

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    No offense, but leavers and afkers are generally the more toxic of the types of players listed :/
    Better invent a system where if somebody leaves, game will shutt down and reward players according to the state just before the leave. Simple concept, easy to write, time saved, everybody is happy. The ones unhappy will be "I wanted to own these 4 and have insane score..." but those deserve ban.

Why to play a game if there is no point or chance to have balanced team fight? Waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post

It's sick that the game punishes leavers/afker more than offensive/noobs playing rankeds...I will never accept this course of action, bye bye game for kids.
    People that go AFK tend to have a much larger impact on the game than those who curse and flame. You can mute someone who flames etc., you can't magically bring back someone who goes AFK.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    People that go AFK tend to have a much larger impact on the game than those who curse and flame. You can mute someone who flames etc., you can't magically bring back someone who goes AFK.
    I can't mute while playing rankeds... so I just had to move the chat that I wont see it. Overall, game is bad.

And like I said, I wrote the concept of what to do in case of afk/lever...simple and the best option. But it must be too hard for LoL devs to invent...as they lack iq comparing them to any other developer. They just mindlessly make money on poor kids.

Deleted
    Well,you're not different from them either, afking/leaving will cost games as much as playing with noobs.
    You can make comeback with noobs in team, but you won't make it 4v5.

Deleted
    If you were in Gold 3, you should know by now that games can be turned around from almost any situation. A couple of won team fights under your nexus towers because your fed enemies are getting too cocky can make a world of difference. A sneaky backdoor with your ADC while your team holds the line at the nexus, a baron steal + ace, simply farming the waves that come into your base like made, can all turn a game around when there's seemingly no hope. But not when you're 4v5 because someone got upset that people didn't want to surrender at 20 when it was 10-2.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Well,you're not different from them either, afking/leaving will cost games as much as playing with noobs.
    You can make comeback with noobs in team, but you won't make it 4v5.
    How come? I just said, that I know how to play, but playing ranked where we have 30:2 is pointless, so I just left the game as there is no point whatsoever to play. Pppl dunno when to surrender and play another game. I see that this concept is too hard for you to see, well, typical for typical lol kid.

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 03:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    If you were in Gold 3, you should know by now that games can be turned around from almost any situation. A couple of won team fights under your nexus towers because your fed enemies are getting too cocky can make a world of difference. A sneaky backdoor with your ADC while your team holds the line at the nexus, a baron steal + ace, simply farming the waves that come into your base like made, can all turn a game around when there's seemingly no hope. But not when you're 4v5 because someone got upset that people didn't want to surrender at 20 when it was 10-2.
    Game can't be won if there is 30:2 or more. 10-2 is acceptable, but 20-2 is not possible to repair. All the games I left were like 20-2 and no way to repair it. I know when there is a chance or where there is no, and all my left games are where ppl were blindly not-surrending while the score and situation was that horrible that enemy was attacking us 3vs5 and easily wining under the tower... Is this scenario soo hard concept to understand? Eh.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-03-03 at 02:52 PM.

Deleted
    I see that this concept is too hard for you to see, well, typical for typical lol kid.
    Good thing that you're smart old fart,so you can teach kids like me and other how to rage leave games.
    Also here http://www.riotgames.com/careers ,so you can teach those low IQ devs how to make game good.
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-03-03 at 02:59 PM.

Deleted
    Is this scenario soo hard concept to understand? Eh.
    Yes it is, because for you to leave so much that you get banned means this would have to happen quite often. And it just doesn't happen that often to get stomped so hard. If it does to you, maybe there's more to this than you make it out to be, eh?

@Slaughty8: Sorry but someone has to say it: stop whining. You can win 4vs5 and you can win 2:30 games (did both above 1.8k last season) it's just a matter of how you play/what champions you have. A kill disadvantage can be compensated if the enemy doesn't end it early and there are a lot more factors than items and levels in a teamfight. I'm tired of people crying that you should surrender when you are behind but the all the enemy has are early game champions and/or duel champions vs a great AoE setup.

If you pretend being better than those noobs you play with then you should be able to make a difference in your games because the enemy has the same noobs in the team which is a weakness you have to be able to abuse. If you get stomped so often and can't make a difference then I'd start thinking what the one factor is which is constant in every game