1. #26681
    Herald of the Titans Rukina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Super Smash Bros. WiiU
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I was thinking about Nidalee, but she's cheap either way...

    hue.
    I see what you did there... ;D

  2. #26682
    This weeks f2p champ rotation looks even more boring -.-
    I might try only Fiddle.
    Last edited by PaulDok; 2013-02-18 at 10:34 PM.

    Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing

  3. #26683
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,597
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    This weeks f2p champ lineup looks even more boring -.-
    I might try only Fiddle.
    But hey, at least Teemo free week will be over soon.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  4. #26684
    Immortal Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    7,821
    Long as it doesn't include Blitzcrank and Teemo I'm fine. They didn't even add Yi or Draven, so far as I'm concerned we're golden.

  5. #26685
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Long as it doesn't include Blitzcrank and Teemo I'm fine. They didn't even add Yi or Draven, so far as I'm concerned we're golden.
    ^^^ this. Past free week was horrible with all the Thresh's running around, ugh. Almost as bad as Blitz.
    3ds Friend Code 4639-9374-3693

    (new) LoL: http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=zephoslol

  6. #26686
    Herald of the Titans Rukina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Super Smash Bros. WiiU
    Posts
    2,517
    "The only item I see omitted is Last Whisper, which is a phenomenal buy on Zed any time after mid-game. Without going into the math, % penetration is an undervalued stat on almost all champions at the moment -- I build Void Staff over Deathcap and actually build Last Whisper as a first big item on a champ like Graves against Taric lanes"
    - CertainlyT.

    Can someone explain what he actually means? It says % penetration is undervalued... yet he buys it? The hell...

    Edit: Source

  7. #26687
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    "The only item I see omitted is Last Whisper, which is a phenomenal buy on Zed any time after mid-game. Without going into the math, % penetration is an undervalued stat on almost all champions at the moment -- I build Void Staff over Deathcap and actually build Last Whisper as a first big item on a champ like Graves against Taric lanes"
    - CertainlyT.

    Can someone explain what he actually means? It says % penetration is undervalued... yet he buys it? The hell...
    It means people don't value it enough. As in, they don't understand how good it is. He buys it because he does.

    EDIT: I can english.

  8. #26688
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Long as it doesn't include Blitzcrank and Teemo I'm fine. They didn't even add Yi or Draven, so far as I'm concerned we're golden.
    Talking of Blitzcrank, I want that new skin.... I dislike his other 2 (not counting the one you can't get anyway now) so have been hoping for a decent one for ages!

    The hook looks insane

  9. #26689
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    This weeks f2p champ rotation looks even more boring -.-
    I might try only Fiddle.
    Trundle is F2P! I've wanted to try him for ages.

  10. #26690
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,724
    Trundle free week though, don't think I've ever seen that. Better than teemo.

  11. #26691
    official, ap yi is unstoppable iwthout a good jungler. straight up impossible

  12. #26692
    Herald of the Titans Rukina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Super Smash Bros. WiiU
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    It means people don't value it enough. As in, they don't understand how good it is. He buys it because he does.

    EDIT: I can english.
    Oh so that's what he means, sounded really odd when I read it.

  13. #26693
    Talon free week yay!

  14. #26694
    Herald of the Titans Rukina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Super Smash Bros. WiiU
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Talon free week yay!
    That reminds me, I should probably buy the guy allready.
    But... buying Quinn is important aswell.. Hmmz.

  15. #26695
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Talon free week yay!
    My main man! Well, together with Jayce.

    Too bad after the latest changes he basically became a weaker Kha6. :u

  16. #26696
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Talon free week yay!
    It's going to be painful for me. I'm going to see a lot of people playing in a really bad way.

    ;_;

  17. #26697
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's going to be painful for me. I'm going to see a lot of people playing in a really bad way.

    ;_;
    Cleavers still stack right?

    huehuehue

  18. #26698
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Cleavers still stack right?

    huehuehue
    The armor shred stacks, as in it stacks faster, but the Armor Pene doesn't.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-18 at 11:57 PM.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  19. #26699
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's going to be painful for me. I'm going to see a lot of people playing in a really bad way.

    ;_;
    Don't worry about it. Following my guide anybody can become a pro talon player in just 5 minutes!

    1) Find squishy target
    2) Run at squishy target
    3) Hit every button when you catch squishy target
    4) Die
    5) Lose fight
    6) Blame Team

    Repeat the process until the game is over.

  20. #26700
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    But hey, at least Teemo free week will be over soon.
    But what's with the hate on Timothy?

    Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •