1. #26741
    I'm sorry, fellow EUNE players, but I think I'm finally collapsing and going to EUW. Friends there, and just a bigger community.

  2. #26742
    That's it, I'm bringing back crit chance / crit damage runes Critplank and playing mid every game.

    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

  3. #26743
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    CURSES! Missed page 1337!

    Can't you just go Pantheon mid and beat Talon to death if he tries anything?

    Also get Hecarim. LeBlanc is stupid.
    Don't mention Pantheon. I hate that guy's passive so much... went Xin top against him(blind pick), and he won every single trade because "hurr block at least 2 of your AAs while spearing/beating you durr".
    Lots of champions can beat Talon, really. iirc Ryze's Rune Prison has the same/longer range than Talon's E, so he can just root him and smash him to pieces. Anything with a hard CC works, really. Just slap him across the head with a stun/root/silence before/right after he jumps you and he can't do shit.

  4. #26744
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Don't mention Pantheon. I hate that guy's passive so much... went Xin top against him(blind pick), and he won every single trade because "hurr block at least 2 of your AAs while spearing/beating you durr".
    Lots of champions can beat Talon, really. iirc Ryze's Rune Prison has the same/longer range than Talon's E, so he can just root him and smash him to pieces. Anything with a hard CC works, really. Just slap him across the head with a stun/root/silence before/right after he jumps you and he can't do shit.
    Mantheon is a beast sometimes. I still remember when he first came out. He waved his dildo spear in my face and gibbed me. His base run speed is also very higher. you can catch people really easy with him and his stun range is very good too.

  5. #26745
    No, go Kayle. Build normally, press Q everytime Talon tries to do anything and laugh maniacally as the poor guy cries next to his turret.

    Source: Kayles make me cry.

  6. #26746
    Moderator Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I was only going to get LeBlanc because I like her Wicked LeBlanc skin :3 I don't really enjoy her that much if I'm honest.

    Never tried Hecarim so I don't know if I want to spend my RP on him, or to save IP

    Someone should totes gift him to me
    Mistletoe > Wicked LeBlanc

    Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

    Steam | Twitter

    LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

  7. #26747
    I am Murloc! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Colchester, land of the squaddies, UK
    Posts
    5,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    And Firebert reads this thread in case no one knows so yeah, stop making jabs at him.
    That feel when you know mods can see what threads you're subscribed to.

    To whoever said that Co-op vs. AI was rotting my brain, as I'm 28 I'm trying to get a Normal Draft Mode Summoner's Rift game in every day or so and getting my win via Dominion vs. Easy bots.

    If you cared. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 1/6/7 | TPR: 0.5/4.5/5
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver | Avatar by Hasana-chan

  8. #26748
    Hmmmm.... How does everyone feel about AD mids since the seekers armguard came into play? I can't seem to lose unless it's a BAD counter. Like talon vs lux or something

  9. #26749
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    That feel when you know mods can see what threads you're subscribed to.

    To whoever said that Co-op vs. AI was rotting my brain, as I'm 28 I'm trying to get a Normal Draft Mode Summoner's Rift game in every day or so and getting my win via Dominion vs. Easy bots.

    If you cared. :3
    You're level 28?
    That clears up the confusion, I understand now.
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  10. #26750
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    That feel when you know mods can see what threads you're subscribed to.

    To whoever said that Co-op vs. AI was rotting my brain, as I'm 28 I'm trying to get a Normal Draft Mode Summoner's Rift game in every day or so and getting my win via Dominion vs. Easy bots.

    If you cared. :3
    You posted here. That means you're subscribed unless you specifically went to remove your subscription to the thread. Not many people bother to do so.

  11. #26751
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    That feel when you know mods can see what threads you're subscribed to.

    To whoever said that Co-op vs. AI was rotting my brain, as I'm 28 I'm trying to get a Normal Draft Mode Summoner's Rift game in every day or so and getting my win via Dominion vs. Easy bots.

    If you cared. :3
    You post here about as much as me, to me that means you most likely read the thread. Don't have to be a mod to see that

  12. #26752
    Trying to get used to playing Nidalee and all I have to say is that she feels weird compared to all the other champions. Also, I now hate minions a lot because they screw up your W when your pathing runs into them.

  13. #26753
    Herald of the Titans Kaelwryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    2,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Mistletoe > Wicked LeBlanc
    Prestigious > All.

    and honestly, I feel like Leblanc has no real place. Maybe it is because I'm a terrible player or whatever, but like she just doesn't feel like she brings a whole lot to the team. As much as I love playing her, there are just better AP champions to play. :\

  14. #26754
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Prestigious > All.

    and honestly, I feel like Leblanc has no real place. Maybe it is because I'm a terrible player or whatever, but like she just doesn't feel like she brings a whole lot to the team. As much as I love playing her, there are just better AP champions to play. :\
    A lot of champions are out of place because of not fitting the meta, being nerfed intentionally, or just outclassed by others, so I know that feeling. It's not like those picks are as terrible as pre-rework and nerfed Eve though, you just have to do a lot more to do what the faceroll and easier champs can do, i.e. a Syndra player needing to do more than a Katarina player.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  15. #26755
    Epic! Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Trying to get used to playing Nidalee and all I have to say is that she feels weird compared to all the other champions. Also, I now hate minions a lot because they screw up your W when your pathing runs into them.
    I picked up Nid a short while and actually was a bit impressed with the way W works... in a bad way. I mean, I guess it adds another layer to her, but it seems so unnecessary to have it jump in front of her instead of towards the cursor.
    Meh.

  16. #26756
    Tried Fiddle in jungle and loving it so far,only thing that annoys me is that he's really squishy,but all in all I like jungle with him.

    Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing

  17. #26757
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,863
    Wow Darius' ult reset has been nerfed. Now only available for 12 seconds before going on CD

  18. #26758
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Wow Darius' ult reset has been nerfed. Now only available for 12 seconds before going on CD
    At least he won't be able to dunk his way to easy Pentas now, yet Katarina can still do that. Correction: He still can, but he has to be quick about it.

    Sources:

    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/02...be-update.html

    http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/23...-for-2-19-2013

    Odd though that they took out Master Yi's Q AD ratio though. And BoTRK was once again changed to have lifesteal.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-20 at 03:58 AM.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  19. #26759
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Wow Darius' ult reset has been nerfed. Now only available for 12 seconds before going on CD
    It was doomed to happen. They already hit both Garen and Riven in their ults and Darius was sticking out against their logic that they wanted ults like theirs to be unavailable for some time if they use it to kill their lane opponent.

    I think every "execute" ult has been nerfed now.

  20. #26760
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    It was doomed to happen. They already hit both Garen and Riven in their ults and Darius was sticking out against their logic that they wanted ults like theirs to be unavailable for some time if they use it to kill their lane opponent.

    I think every "execute" ult has been nerfed now.
    Yeah, its only really going to fix laning against him. He'll still be able to run around teamfights dunking people if played properly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •