I'm sorry, fellow EUNE players, but I think I'm finally collapsing and going to EUW. Friends there, and just a bigger community.

That's it, I'm bringing back crit chance / crit damage runes Critplank and playing mid every game.

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    CURSES! Missed page 1337!

Can't you just go Pantheon mid and beat Talon to death if he tries anything?

Also get Hecarim. LeBlanc is stupid.
    Don't mention Pantheon. I hate that guy's passive so much... went Xin top against him(blind pick), and he won every single trade because "hurr block at least 2 of your AAs while spearing/beating you durr".
    Lots of champions can beat Talon, really. iirc Ryze's Rune Prison has the same/longer range than Talon's E, so he can just root him and smash him to pieces. Anything with a hard CC works, really. Just slap him across the head with a stun/root/silence before/right after he jumps you and he can't do shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Don't mention Pantheon. I hate that guy's passive so much... went Xin top against him(blind pick), and he won every single trade because "hurr block at least 2 of your AAs while spearing/beating you durr".
    Lots of champions can beat Talon, really. iirc Ryze's Rune Prison has the same/longer range than Talon's E, so he can just root him and smash him to pieces. Anything with a hard CC works, really. Just slap him across the head with a stun/root/silence before/right after he jumps you and he can't do shit.
    Mantheon is a beast sometimes. I still remember when he first came out. He waved his dildo spear in my face and gibbed me. His base run speed is also very higher. you can catch people really easy with him and his stun range is very good too.

No, go Kayle. Build normally, press Q everytime Talon tries to do anything and laugh maniacally as the poor guy cries next to his turret.

Source: Kayles make me cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I was only going to get LeBlanc because I like her Wicked LeBlanc skin :3 I don't really enjoy her that much if I'm honest.

Never tried Hecarim so I don't know if I want to spend my RP on him, or to save IP

Someone should totes gift him to me
    Mistletoe > Wicked LeBlanc

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    And Firebert reads this thread in case no one knows so yeah, stop making jabs at him.
    That feel when you know mods can see what threads you're subscribed to.

To whoever said that Co-op vs. AI was rotting my brain, as I'm 28 I'm trying to get a Normal Draft Mode Summoner's Rift game in every day or so and getting my win via Dominion vs. Easy bots.

If you cared. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 1/6/7 | TPR: 0.5/4.5/5
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver | Avatar by Hasana-chan

Hmmmm.... How does everyone feel about AD mids since the seekers armguard came into play? I can't seem to lose unless it's a BAD counter. Like talon vs lux or something

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post

To whoever said that Co-op vs. AI was rotting my brain, as I'm 28 I'm trying to get a Normal Draft Mode Summoner's Rift game in every day or so and getting my win via Dominion vs. Easy bots.

You're level 28?
    That clears up the confusion, I understand now.
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

You posted here. That means you're subscribed unless you specifically went to remove your subscription to the thread. Not many people bother to do so.

You post here about as much as me, to me that means you most likely read the thread. Don't have to be a mod to see that

Trying to get used to playing Nidalee and all I have to say is that she feels weird compared to all the other champions. Also, I now hate minions a lot because they screw up your W when your pathing runs into them.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Mistletoe > Wicked LeBlanc
    Prestigious > All.

and honestly, I feel like Leblanc has no real place. Maybe it is because I'm a terrible player or whatever, but like she just doesn't feel like she brings a whole lot to the team. As much as I love playing her, there are just better AP champions to play. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Prestigious > All.

and honestly, I feel like Leblanc has no real place. Maybe it is because I'm a terrible player or whatever, but like she just doesn't feel like she brings a whole lot to the team. As much as I love playing her, there are just better AP champions to play. :\
    A lot of champions are out of place because of not fitting the meta, being nerfed intentionally, or just outclassed by others, so I know that feeling. It's not like those picks are as terrible as pre-rework and nerfed Eve though, you just have to do a lot more to do what the faceroll and easier champs can do, i.e. a Syndra player needing to do more than a Katarina player.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Trying to get used to playing Nidalee and all I have to say is that she feels weird compared to all the other champions. Also, I now hate minions a lot because they screw up your W when your pathing runs into them.
    I picked up Nid a short while and actually was a bit impressed with the way W works... in a bad way. I mean, I guess it adds another layer to her, but it seems so unnecessary to have it jump in front of her instead of towards the cursor.
    Meh.

Tried Fiddle in jungle and loving it so far,only thing that annoys me is that he's really squishy,but all in all I like jungle with him.

Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing

Wow Darius' ult reset has been nerfed. Now only available for 12 seconds before going on CD

Wow Darius' ult reset has been nerfed. Now only available for 12 seconds before going on CD
    At least he won't be able to dunk his way to easy Pentas now, yet Katarina can still do that. Correction: He still can, but he has to be quick about it.

Sources:

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/02...be-update.html

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/23...-for-2-19-2013

Odd though that they took out Master Yi's Q AD ratio though. And BoTRK was once again changed to have lifesteal.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-20 at 03:58 AM.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

It was doomed to happen. They already hit both Garen and Riven in their ults and Darius was sticking out against their logic that they wanted ults like theirs to be unavailable for some time if they use it to kill their lane opponent.

I think every "execute" ult has been nerfed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    It was doomed to happen. They already hit both Garen and Riven in their ults and Darius was sticking out against their logic that they wanted ults like theirs to be unavailable for some time if they use it to kill their lane opponent.

I think every "execute" ult has been nerfed now.
    Yeah, its only really going to fix laning against him. He'll still be able to run around teamfights dunking people if played properly.