Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    omg report tower 4 ks
    Can't wait to see people get a quadra kill and then the tower takes out the penta.

Raging inc. HAHA XD

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    This is huge.
    I swear I read a red's post somewhere that it was a bug and that it would be fixed.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

10+ Year Old Account
    It appears that Riot does listen to things the community says! (I'm being slightly sarcastic)

What that means is that if someone afks into a champion they are kicked and you are put back into the Q. Currently on the PBE. Hopefully this will hit live soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3197509

KARMA REWORK, SO IT BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I do wonder if they'll change "impractical dress" joke with the rework. Something like:

"This dress may be a bit impractic.... Ah never mind."

The J4 change (E's activation no longer gives bonus armor) is not good at all. He's only a few nerfs away from being thrown into Heimer-tier.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-07 at 04:43 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

just played against top taric.... as vlad.... got SMASHED. straight up DESTROYED. the dmg is rediculas

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I do wonder if they'll change "impractical dress" joke with the rework. Something like:

"This dress may be a bit impractic.... Ah never mind."

That actually reminds me...is the Karma swagger going to be safe?! Say what you will about her kit, but she has the best walk in the game, and to lose it...well, wars have been fought over lesser things.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    That actually reminds me...is the Karma swagger going to be safe?! Say what you will about her kit, but she has the best walk in the game, and to lose it...well, wars have been fought over lesser things.
    Probably not, but if they do change it, it'll probably be tweaked slightly, akin to how they changed Annie's skip walking.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Proud of mah boys Gambit Gaming. AW YISS.

They deserve to be the IEM champions, having won most (if not all?) of them.

Couple things for this post.

Alright, so, I normally main Gangplank (Had mained him most of the time until recently when I started playing Teemo) and I've found there's not really much of a weakness on him. After I get a Phage (Usually closer to mid game since I am more of a Goldplank player, Avarice first, Philo second, boots third, BotRK fourth, Phage fifth.) I feel almost unstoppable unless they're ALL attacking me (Which only happens once every couple games.) in a team fight. I can poke while farming while pushing the lane. I mean, I could see me being level 30 doing ranked games & falling SUPER far behind because people will actually be smart & stop me, but til then I feel he's good.

Secondly, started playing WW Jungle again (Yes, I'm fairly ADD when it comes to champions, I get bored of one char & move onto another.) & again, I feel unless I'm directly being attacked by the whole team I'm pretty much a rape-train, get one down to half health & I'm going to be mowing through at least one more person. Same thing though, if I were 30 I wouldn't be doing this well, but any suggestions as to how to keep playing him well into 30 & ranked games later on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Azubu appears to be the new sponsor for Taipei Assassins and Taipei Snipers. Good job by them, but it does seem like Azubu left Blaze and Frost out to dry.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I'm having a hard time seeing why people dislike the new karma. I find it visually stunning. Great artstyle, looks far more fluid. And oh dear, she is showing her legs skin >.>
    So apparantly she is going to take on the same role as lux, morgana and zyra support, being a support mage.
    I hope she becomes fun again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    It appears that Riot does listen to things the community says! (I'm being slightly sarcastic)

What that means is that if someone afks into a champion they are kicked and you are put back into the Q. Currently on the PBE. Hopefully this will hit live soon.

I like this,
    and I like the new Karma visual

I hope that the turret killing feature is just a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post

I hope that the turret killing feature is just a bug.
    It is a bug, and will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    Couple things for this post.

Alright, so, I normally main Gangplank (Had mained him most of the time until recently when I started playing Teemo) and I've found there's not really much of a weakness on him. After I get a Phage (Usually closer to mid game since I am more of a Goldplank player, Avarice first, Philo second, boots third, BotRK fourth, Phage fifth.) I feel almost unstoppable unless they're ALL attacking me (Which only happens once every couple games.) in a team fight. I can poke while farming while pushing the lane. I mean, I could see me being level 30 doing ranked games & falling SUPER far behind because people will actually be smart & stop me, but til then I feel he's good.

Secondly, started playing WW Jungle again (Yes, I'm fairly ADD when it comes to champions, I get bored of one char & move onto another.) & again, I feel unless I'm directly being attacked by the whole team I'm pretty much a rape-train, get one down to half health & I'm going to be mowing through at least one more person. Same thing though, if I were 30 I wouldn't be doing this well, but any suggestions as to how to keep playing him well into 30 & ranked games later on?
    Both of those champions unfortunately don't work as well when it comes to more serious play. (i.e. ranked) GP got nerfed quite harshly a long time ago, and melee ADCs unfortunately still don't fit into the current meta, meaning that bruiser GP is still the only way to go unless you're so fed that you won't get blown up in teamfights. Warwick still has the issues with his sustain still not being a big factor despite the S3 jungle being harder, and the lack of CC pre-level 6 still hurts.

The only piece of advice I can probably give is, if you really insist on using those champions, go ahead, but be aware that only by playing a lot, you will learn the ins-and-outs of them, as well as how to use them if you get counter-picked.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-07 at 08:47 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    OMG I'm gonna cry, finally!!!!!!

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/03...-tracking.html

"Hey guys,
    I'm coding up some stat tracking for wards now. I want to give support and solo lane players some more recognition for amazing warding. Specifically, following up on the rule to prevent people from spamming wards in their base to cheese warding stats.

I plan to add: "Placed a new ward" and "Killed a ward" as end of game stats.

Is there anything else obvious you guys feel is worth noting at the end of the game?

Disclaimer: Everything we intuitively "get" as players may not be as easy to detect procedurally for a computer."

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    I'm having a hard time seeing why people dislike the new karma.
    They are being silly.

Also the legs-showing is a skin, if I'm not mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    They are being silly.

Also the legs-showing is a skin, if I'm not mistaken.
    To be more specific about the dislike, people just think that her new visual is way too much of a derivation from her old version, that it's someone that's not at all the old Karma. Some people had a very similar complaint with the Soraka visual rework, saying that Riot doesn't want ugly females in the game anymore, and only wants to make slutty sexualized champs (which has been proven somewhat to not always be the case), and supposedly it shows that Riot is on a slippery slope heading towards Jumping the Shark. Also, some say that it's simply not the same character anymore. The VU for Soraka was very-much needed, though.

I do wonder why they decided to do away with the fans. An argument was brought up that Karma not having her fans anymore is akin to Nidalee's spear being replaced by a rifle or cannon.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-07 at 08:56 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Yet her fans hardly portrayed anything quite important about her. Except the terminology of Karma coming from an asian country and conveniently, geisha's use fans as well. That is roughly where my correlation between the two objects end. Call me blind, but they hardly portrayed magic.

To sum it up, the fans didn't make karma karma. What made karma is her skillset if you ask me. The whole you slap me and I slap you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post

Both of those champions unfortunately don't work as well when it comes to more serious play. (i.e. ranked) GP got nerfed quite harshly a long time ago, and melee ADCs unfortunately still don't fit into the current meta, meaning that bruiser GP is still the only way to go unless you're so fed that you won't get blown up in teamfights. Warwick still has the issues with his sustain still not being a big factor despite the S3 jungle being harder, and the lack of CC pre-level 6 still hurts.

The only piece of advice I can probably give is, if you really insist on using those champions, go ahead, but be aware that only by playing a lot, you will learn the ins-and-outs of them, as well as how to use them if you get counter-picked.
    Yeah, I can see GP & WW outliving their use once I get to ranked, but, at the same time I may not play ranked much if it really is as bad as people describe it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Forever gone will be the days of "omg suppr0t buy no wrads repot plis!"

Deleted
    I wanted to post this on reddit, but it died, so maybe somewhere here knows:

I'm trying to find any information on how one can attend the LCS Europe matches that go on (almost) every saturday/sunday. It's only a ~2.5 hour drive for me, and I'm interested in viewing some Live as I haven't been to an event yet.

All I could find was that they are held in ESL Arena Cologne Germany, but nothing on opening times, ticket cost, number of people allowed, parking spaces et cetera. Can anyone who has attended this games help me out?