Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Read first, overreact later.
    Just played him and my god he's amazing late game. I played against a nasus top who I must say sustains most the damage but by late game I was tanky and dealing damage with my E and pushing like a boss. Honestly, it didn't feel OP.
    The guy with many Avatar: The Last Airbender names.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Don't worry about it. Following my guide anybody can become a pro talon player in just 5 minutes!

1) Find squishy target
    2) Run at squishy target
    3) Hit every button when you catch squishy target
    4) Die
    5) Lose fight
    6) Blame Team

Repeat the process until the game is over.
    pretty much sums up about every talon player i've encountered in my team

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    What about runes and masteries?
    VoyBoy ran his normal AD runes and masteries. Most of the stuff I've seen elsewhere though was closer to meteo's rune setup with straight AP masteries.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

How to build Elise in top lane?

Tanky w/ MPen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    How to build Elise in top lane?
    i really like the voyboy build. sunfire and/or warmogs, then you can get something like abyssal, or rylais, or liandrys, and either pen shoes, or merc treads. she's pretty great even without ability power because of her skills being percentage damage with high bases, plus having an execute. magic pen reds, flat armor/flat MR yellows and blues, ability power or move speed quints, with 9/21 or 21/9 masteries. it all works. some people even use hybrid pen. WHO KNOWS?!

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    pretty much sums up about every talon player i've encountered in my team
    couldn't resist after my luck lately!

Just finished a ranked game as alistar did pretty well 1-2-22, but it was kinda sad how toxic the other team was to each other , constant all chatting of reporting " he didint ward " , " he didint gank " , etc. Idk if its just me but if I lose I lose suck it up , you did bad or someone else did bad thats just the game. Idk just needed to vent about it cuz it bothered me :P. Also no one ever thanks the support D: lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post

He is a god, and should not have to associate with lower class citizens, for his valor points, I mean thats ALL he could be there for, he obviously doesnt need gear, so blizzard should just credit his account with 500 VP a week, for his troubles

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAgist View Post
    Just finished a ranked game as alistar did pretty well 1-2-22, but it was kinda sad how toxic the other team was to each other , constant all chatting of reporting " he didint ward " , " he didint gank " , etc. Idk if its just me but if I lose I lose suck it up , you did bad or someone else did bad thats just the game. Idk just needed to vent about it cuz it bothered me :P. Also no one ever thanks the support D: lol
    Yesterday I had 5 wards up on the map, and got yelled at because we didn't have enough wards.

My stock response to that lately is buy some then or stfu, because I am so tired of explaining every game I don't have the time or money to place 15 wards every 3 minutes xD

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Yesterday I had 5 wards up on the map, and got yelled at because we didn't have enough wards.

My stock response to that lately is buy some then or stfu, because I am so tired of explaining every game I don't have the time or money to place 15 wards every 3 minutes xD
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS A MILLION TIMES!!!! , everyone expects global ward coverage lol , I just dont have the gold cuz uk supports dont farm :P and when someone usually bitches at me to get wards i just say go buy them then, im not a ward dispenser lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post

He is a god, and should not have to associate with lower class citizens, for his valor points, I mean thats ALL he could be there for, he obviously doesnt need gear, so blizzard should just credit his account with 500 VP a week, for his troubles

Yeah, he deserves these nerfs. There is no reason for me to go 12/1/25 as AP Tryndamere.

And for those worried about getting the 100 fury, I had that and more every teamfight. His heals will still be max later in the game. It really only hurts his laning and insane split-pushing power.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Sorry, my scarce EUNE bros. As of today I ran away to EUW. Hello there to keko!

Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You sir, are a traitor.
    Meh.

And a fiend!

<evil, evil laughter>

And the transfer was free! Hurray old account.

Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express.

Yes. YES! One more joins us!

We still have room for more... AND we have cookies... Mwahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You are a scoundrel and a ruffian!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    You sir, are a traitor.
    I'd use my romanian curse word knowledge I got from being on EUNE, but mods would stomp me for not talking English (again).
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    And a fiend!
    The opposite of friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Yes. YES! One more joins us!

We still have room for more... AND we have cookies... Mwahahahaha!
    But we have The Monado, that guy is f*cking cool.
    IRL I don't really have any self-esteem

Just come to EUW as well, baaaaaaka.

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    But we have The Monado, that guy is f*cking cool.
    not as cool as our cookies though

holy crapballs my name here matches my in-game name now!

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 01:32 AM ----------

New sale

mad hatter shaco, awwww yeh
    Last edited by Sivalion; 2013-02-22 at 12:05 AM.