1. #26961
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    That beaknose needs to be on all new Draven shops. Also, fun stuff: Darius get nerfed, Infighter removes him from his avatar and sig. IT'S A CONSPIRACY.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  2. #26962
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    That beaknose needs to be on all new Draven shops. Also, fun stuff: Darius get nerfed, Infighter removes him from his avatar and sig. IT'S A CONSPIRACY.
    Ahah actually I never played Darius in my life. I just like that picture.

    (and I approve of that nerf)

  3. #26963
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Ahah actually I never played Darius in my life. I just like that picture.

    (and I approve of that nerf)
    So I assume that you're not necessarily a fan of Lycan in DOTA 2 either, correct?

    Another PBE build is up. Trynd's AP ratios on his Q have been adjusted so it heals the same amount that it does on live, with a full fury bar of course.

    Also, Riot is testing out a punishment system for misbehaving players. Misbehaving players will have their chat privileges restricted for a certain number of games with this system. It's far from Low Priority queue in DOTA 2, but they did make it so you have to play out those games to lift those restrictions, instead of just jumping on a smurf to wait it out.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-22 at 05:19 AM.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  4. #26964
    dat phoenix quinn splash. gonna have to buy ANOTHER bundle.

  5. #26965
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    So I assume that you're not necessarily a fan of Lycan in DOTA 2 either, correct?
    Correct! I tried him but I have no idea how either DotA 2 works or himself, so.

    That Quinn skin will probably make me buy the bundle...

  6. #26966
    On Topic: I've been watching a stream of "The World's greatest AP Trynd" so, we'll see if he continues playing AP trynd after this patch.

    Off Topic: So, since my ISP is blocking LoL and for some reason is not able to fix it without fully shutting down their firewall for the entire place I live I'm getting a different internet company (Which was difficult since this company intentionally has a full grip on this place, no one else is really able to give us internet.) so, should be playing starting Saturday I hope.

  7. #26967
    Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    On Topic: I've been watching a stream of "The World's greatest AP Trynd" so, we'll see if he continues playing AP trynd after this patch.

    Off Topic: So, since my ISP is blocking LoL and for some reason is not able to fix it without fully shutting down their firewall for the entire place I live I'm getting a different internet company (Which was difficult since this company intentionally has a full grip on this place, no one else is really able to give us internet.) so, should be playing starting Saturday I hope.
    Why would an ISP block lol cant be intentional surely that's madness! :P

  8. #26968
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,214
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Why would an ISP block lol cant be intentional surely that's madness! :P
    Teemo shall bring justice.

  9. #26969
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Teemo shall bring justice.
    Never underestimate the power of the scou--- *URGH* DARIUS PENTA KILL.

    funny thing last night 5 of my friends and my self (6 total) played some TT.

    2nd game I got out picked. I went nidalee, going for poke we had garen + GP they had xin - syndra and kayle. Xin was destroying me. I dropped the ball on that game. I knew i should have picked up malz.

    1st game though, we went team dunk. Garen, darius and I went on jarvan. The horror of when the enemy ran into one of our bushes and they got silenced span around by darius and garen and all the while trapped in jarabs ulti. The other two members of the enemy team said "fuck that" on team speak.

  10. #26970
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,214
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Never underestimate the power of the scou--- *URGH* DARIUS PENTA KILL.

    funny thing last night 5 of my friends and my self (6 total) played some TT.

    2nd game I got out picked. I went nidalee, going for poke we had garen + GP they had xin - syndra and kayle. Xin was destroying me. I dropped the ball on that game. I knew i should have picked up malz.

    1st game though, we went team dunk. Garen, darius and I went on jarvan. The horror of when the enemy ran into one of our bushes and they got silenced span around by darius and garen and all the while trapped in jarabs ulti. The other two members of the enemy team said "fuck that" on team speak.
    That's a terrifying combo, those 3 bruisers.

  11. #26971
    Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Super Smash Bros. WiiU
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    1st game though, we went team dunk. Garen, darius and I went on jarvan. The horror of when the enemy ran into one of our bushes and they got silenced span around by darius and garen and all the while trapped in jarabs ulti. The other two members of the enemy team said "fuck that" on team speak.
    Why didn't you go Team Dunkmacia though? (Garen, Jarvan and Xin).
    Wouldn't really make sense for Darius to help them, but oh well :>
    Jarvan can dunk things on his own allready, Darius + Garen is just overkill :P
    ~ "I'll blow you away... Monado Cyclone!" ~

  12. #26972
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Why didn't you go Team Dunkmacia though? (Garen, Jarvan and Xin).
    Wouldn't really make sense for Darius to help them, but oh well :>
    Jarvan can dunk things on his own allready, Darius + Garen is just overkill :P
    We could not stop laughing. one of their team was teleporting by the bot tower. Jarvan just leaps over the wall DUNK ulti and walks off. my mates screams were priceless!

    we have a general rule though you cant really pick the same champion twice.

    So when we play we randomise our teams. so im with 2 of my mates the other 3 on other team. we then do our blind picks (its more fun to see what we pick at the end rather than try countering.

    when you win that game you randomise the team again so i get two different team mates. we then "ban" champions we used last game that were clearly too good!

    its so much fun. TT games last around 20-25mins most of the time. rarely are our games even. We either stomp or get stomped. Usually my team wins as we just go for so much cheese. aka team dunk or team void.

  13. #26973
    Bloodsail Admiral Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Laughed so much that I got tears in my eyes. Best pic

  14. #26974
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    We could not stop laughing. one of their team was teleporting by the bot tower. Jarvan just leaps over the wall DUNK ulti and walks off. my mates screams were priceless!

    we have a general rule though you cant really pick the same champion twice.

    So when we play we randomise our teams. so im with 2 of my mates the other 3 on other team. we then do our blind picks (its more fun to see what we pick at the end rather than try countering.

    when you win that game you randomise the team again so i get two different team mates. we then "ban" champions we used last game that were clearly too good!

    its so much fun. TT games last around 20-25mins most of the time. rarely are our games even. We either stomp or get stomped. Usually my team wins as we just go for so much cheese. aka team dunk or team void.
    no team yordle?

  15. #26975
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    no team yordle?
    Tried it before, it didnt end well XD

    We can so far get a pirate team with

    gangplank,
    trist pirate skin
    kat pirate skin
    swain pirate skin
    pirate rumble

    vs

    commando team

    lux
    garen
    xin
    galio
    jarvan

    Team void,
    Kog,
    Cho,
    Kassa -hes not technically void but hes seen it!
    malz

  16. #26976
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Team void,
    Kog,
    Cho,
    Kassa -hes not technically void but hes seen it!
    malz
    don't forget kha'zix :>

  17. #26977
    Epic! Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,543
    How is Talon nowadays? He's free and I played a couple of games with him... I find him pretty fun and easy, and he snowballs like badass. What's his viability nowadays? And can he still jungle?
    Meh.

  18. #26978

  19. #26979
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015

  20. #26980
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    How is Talon nowadays? He's free and I played a couple of games with him... I find him pretty fun and easy, and he snowballs like badass. What's his viability nowadays? And can he still jungle?
    He *can* jungle, in the sense that he can clear it(with help on Wolves + smiteless Blue). He'll have trouble affording the items he needs, though. His ganks are pretty good, unless he is spotted at any point before entering lane(unlike Lee/Heca who can just keep charging because they're super fast).
    I'd compare him to Eve. Both of them *can* jungle, but having them play in mid is honestly almost the same(or better, because as mid they'll get more gold and thus be able to afford the required items), because they're extremely strong roamers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •