Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Why didn't you go Team Dunkmacia though? (Garen, Jarvan and Xin).
    Wouldn't really make sense for Darius to help them, but oh well :>
    Jarvan can dunk things on his own allready, Darius + Garen is just overkill :P
    We could not stop laughing. one of their team was teleporting by the bot tower. Jarvan just leaps over the wall DUNK ulti and walks off. my mates screams were priceless!

we have a general rule though you cant really pick the same champion twice.

So when we play we randomise our teams. so im with 2 of my mates the other 3 on other team. we then do our blind picks (its more fun to see what we pick at the end rather than try countering.

when you win that game you randomise the team again so i get two different team mates. we then "ban" champions we used last game that were clearly too good!

its so much fun. TT games last around 20-25mins most of the time. rarely are our games even. We either stomp or get stomped. Usually my team wins as we just go for so much cheese. aka team dunk or team void.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Laughed so much that I got tears in my eyes. Best pic

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    We could not stop laughing. one of their team was teleporting by the bot tower. Jarvan just leaps over the wall DUNK ulti and walks off. my mates screams were priceless!

we have a general rule though you cant really pick the same champion twice.

So when we play we randomise our teams. so im with 2 of my mates the other 3 on other team. we then do our blind picks (its more fun to see what we pick at the end rather than try countering.

when you win that game you randomise the team again so i get two different team mates. we then "ban" champions we used last game that were clearly too good!

its so much fun. TT games last around 20-25mins most of the time. rarely are our games even. We either stomp or get stomped. Usually my team wins as we just go for so much cheese. aka team dunk or team void.
    no team yordle?

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    no team yordle?
    Tried it before, it didnt end well XD

We can so far get a pirate team with

gangplank,
    trist pirate skin
    kat pirate skin
    swain pirate skin
    pirate rumble

vs

commando team

lux
    garen
    xin
    galio
    jarvan

Team void,
    Kog,
    Cho,
    Kassa -hes not technically void but hes seen it!
    malz

Team void,
    Kog,
    Cho,
    Kassa -hes not technically void but hes seen it!
    malz
    don't forget kha'zix :>

How is Talon nowadays? He's free and I played a couple of games with him... I find him pretty fun and easy, and he snowballs like badass. What's his viability nowadays? And can he still jungle?
    Meh.

Warchief

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    How is Talon nowadays? He's free and I played a couple of games with him... I find him pretty fun and easy, and he snowballs like badass. What's his viability nowadays? And can he still jungle?
    He *can* jungle, in the sense that he can clear it(with help on Wolves + smiteless Blue). He'll have trouble affording the items he needs, though. His ganks are pretty good, unless he is spotted at any point before entering lane(unlike Lee/Heca who can just keep charging because they're super fast).
    I'd compare him to Eve. Both of them *can* jungle, but having them play in mid is honestly almost the same(or better, because as mid they'll get more gold and thus be able to afford the required items), because they're extremely strong roamers.

"The first experiment we are trying is a new restricted chat mode. Players that are identified as the most Toxic by our player behavior systems will be placed into a restricted chat mode where their ability to participate in [All] Chat is disabled."
    I summon Dark Magician Zefie in attack mode! Attack Riot employees!

Anyway, the new system seems rather useless, if someone just shuts up for a few games, the restriction is lifted. Woohoo, 5 games of no flaming for 1 person, unlike the 1 week ban where nobody needs to hear the guy talk for countless games...
    I dunno, doesn't seem like the solution to the problem.
    I doubt there even is one.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Typing
    This
    Will
    Fuck
    Up
    The
    System

But typing like this in a game where you're often moving around and busy with other things isn't something you can balance the feature around.

I guess they could go by letters but den y wud u try 2 tlk wit ful word

Also
    >Using the word toxic ever
    Please stop, Lyte.

Banning the shit out of toxic players will always be the best solution. Restricted chat is not a penalty at all. -.-
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

"This is the first experiment in a series"

We might see better methods next ^^

I can see one way for it to work - if it were to replace a warning.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Talon is great and is still very viable, but imo has two flaws right now:

1) he can only lane mid. If you send him top against any of the common bruisers right now he'll get shit on.
    2) Kha'zix outclasses him 100%. The only thing Talon does that Kha'zix doesn't is do a little more AoE damage in teamfights.

The second one is more of a problem of kha6 than Talon's tho.

He's still a beast and if you lane him against many of the mages he counters it's almost a free win.

He feels a little more... durable than Kha'zix, is this a misinterpretation?
    Meh.

He feels a little more... durable than Kha'zix, is this a misinterpretation?
    They're both squishy as fuck as far as I know. Kha'zix just has the bonus of a long range leap together with a stealth ability.

Warchief
    if anything kha6 is more durable because of his heal on spikes

Why would an ISP block lol cant be intentional surely that's madness! :P
    On Topic: Why are so many people playing Sona? I noticed the whole month I was able to play that 9/10 games had a Sona in it.

Off Topic: 100% Agreed. Pisses me off that I'm going to pay extra just so I can play a couple games (They block a couple other games for some reason.) and, well, a lot of sites I can go to now but still, LoL is free and I'm going to be paying extra for a free game, just ridiculous that my ISP couldn't fix this.