Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Thank you... and also where the fuck do i get all this IP lol?
    play all dem gaimz

15+ Year Old Account
    By not buying champions! xD That's how I've been storing up my 30k+ Ip.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ That's what I learned the hard way. Not blowing my IP on a bunch of cheap champs while saving for the big stuff.

Now random question time.

What champs did you try when you first started LoL and hated only to love when you picked them up later in your career?
    Koggy was the second champ I played, before I even knew what ADCs were. I thought he was one of the worst for it. Now he's my favorite carry of the bunch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    ^ That's what I learned the hard way. Not blowing my IP on a bunch of cheap champs while saving for the big stuff.

Now random question time.

What champs did you try when you first started LoL and hated only to love when you picked them up later in your career?
    Koggy was the second champ I played, before I even knew what ADCs were. I thought he was one of the worst for it. Now he's my favorite carry of the bunch.
    Cait and MF. I was terrible at them when I first tried them and hated them. Now MF is one of my favorite ADCs and I break out Cait every now and then if I just want to destroy who I'm laning against.

Deleted
    Miss Fortune as well, actually. xD

I found her old splash art hilarious (faceful of crotch and silly licking herself around the mouth), so I could never stop laughing at her, much to my buddy's chagrin who invited me to play. Now I find her one of the more enjoyable ADs to play, though considering I hate the role of AD in general I haven't added her to my (unlocked) collection of champions. I'm such a diehard support and decent mid it hurts. :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Cait and MF. I was terrible at them when I first tried them and hated them. Now MF is one of my favorite ADCs and I break out Cait every now and then if I just want to destroy who I'm laning against.
    Replace Axethor with "The Monado" and it fits as well.

Deleted
    Singed.

"WTF NONE OF MY SKILLS DO GOOD DAMAGE THIS GAME SUCKS"

First champ was Ashe, love her to bits. Then played Graves on a free week and went and bought RP just so i could carry on playing him.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Singed.

"WTF NONE OF MY SKILLS DO GOOD DAMAGE THIS GAME SUCKS"
    I still to this day hate playing Singed though, so I guess it doesn't really count.

Going back to my Kha'zix void-creature-love session I mentioned before, I just had a remarkable game, We were camped inside our base for 55 minutes and getting destroyed, then team fights started going our way, and it all ended with a mighty quadra from the bug man flying around picking people off, we ran up the middle, and won the game... Booyah.
    Anyway I'll just post the link since the last photo I had was taken off for being too damn giant.
    http://i.imgur.com/eB8AhJj.jpg
    Last edited by mmocd9628b4295; 2013-03-09 at 10:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played ryze at first and though he was awful.

I was so very wrong.

I have been playing the game since it came out and bought the physical copy so I could get the gothic Annie skin from gamestop. I even had a friend who worked at riot and riot did a thing where if you sent in their resume you get a free 100k rp. I also have the Urf skin for Warwick. My first champion I played was Annie.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I think I'm in that phase too, but more so for Cait. I guess I just need to use her more often. MF is ohnomnom though. both in looks and abilities.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Graves made me an ADC addict. Such a great ADC, they don't make them like that anymore...

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    TF, back when drawing the gold card actually took some skill and you could chain draw the blue card with Sheen to destroy the turrets fast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    TF, back when drawing the gold card actually took some skill and you could chain draw the blue card with Sheen to destroy the turrets fast.
    Did they change something about the card-drawing ability?

Servers derping yet AGAIN? Dafuqqqqqq

Edit: False alert, only a fast DC server-related, works now.
    Last edited by sarasun; 2013-03-10 at 06:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Did they change something about the card-drawing ability?
    When he was released he was OP as fuck for several reasons. One his current ult was one of his abilities and had a rather short cooldown and was global. Two, drawing a blue card and throwing it made you draw more cards. So you could draw a blue card and hit a turret, then another, then another, then another, then another. And if you had sheen the turret was dead real fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    When he was released he was OP as fuck for several reasons. One his current ult was one of his abilities and had a rather short cooldown and was global. Two, drawing a blue card and throwing it made you draw more cards. So you could draw a blue card and hit a turret, then another, then another, then another, then another. And if you had sheen the turret was dead real fast.
    Also, his Gold card used to have an AoE stun.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Also, his Gold card used to have an AoE stun.
    Oh Old Skool TF, How I miss Thee. 0.25s to draw gold card. Those were the times

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 10:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Isro, dude really. Why did you ahve to tell them, things like that should stay as secrets betwen us old players. These new nuggets dont need to know ! And TFs ultimate beofre it was changed could teleport you anywhere, there wasnt any range restrictions.

Deleted
    Just get TF, Panth and Shen and suddenly see 3 people appear at your nexus.

Wuuuuuuut?!