10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    More like J4, Xin, Voli. Vi was never really that into competitive (tournaments).
    Not sure what tournaments you've been watching, but in the LCS she's been a pretty consistent ban/pick

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    So I did my first ranked game ever today, and... is Sion a good pick top? Because I may have had the worst Sion ever. Not really complaining, but I've never seen him watching ranked matches and wanted to see what people thought.
    depends if you're playing ad or ap Sion.

if you're playing ap Sion then his burst qualities are vastly negated by the usual top tankiness, and if you're playing ad the only real thing you bring to the table is a 20 second "HAHAHA 2 MUCH LIFESTEAL 4 U!" and a stun. while building ad nuke Sion (i.e frozen mallet > full on adc) is viable and fun, it's not exactly a "I'm in your face being tanky" like say, darius

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You will not get to gold like that. No offense, but it's not that easy.
    I never felt like it was hard achieving gold and it's even easier now than it was before.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Top: Garen, Kayle, Nasus*, Poppy, Renekton, Teemo.
    Mid: Annie, Ryze, Veigar*, Vladimir, Ziggs.
    Support*: Alistar, Nunu, Sona*, Soraka, Taric.
    ADC: Ashe*, Draven, Sivir, Tristana.
    Jungle*: Master Yi, Warwick*.
    Support and AD looks fine (I hope you have learned how to use on use items in the meantime ) but I have some suggestions for the other roles:
    Top: Poppy is high risk / high reward. Wouldn't pick her unless you are really really good with her. Add Vlad for top as well. He can be played mid and top. Nasus top isn't the best choice. It can work but most low elo games tend to be decided early on which makes Nasus useless.
    Mid: Be careful when firstpicking Annie or Veigar. Use them after the enemy has been picked already might be safer.
    Jungle: Both junglers with sub par ganks. Might want to put your Nasus here for an incredibly strong jungler (R > E > W > Q with q @lvl1)

Concerning your AP page: Change your scaling MR blues to flat MR blues for a far stronger laning phase. Having or not having MR blues is a huge difference and will decide who wins trades in lane easily. If you don't have a multiple rune pages free for AP I'd suggest picking Armor yellows as well due to the popularity of AD mids.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    So I did my first ranked game ever today, and... is Sion a good pick top? Because I may have had the worst Sion ever. Not really complaining, but I've never seen him watching ranked matches and wanted to see what people thought.
    Sion isn't a good top pick. He loses most trades against the usual bruisers (as AD and as AP) but he snowballs quite well so it could work if he is premade with the jungler and the jungler snowballs him ahead early.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Not sure what tournaments you've been watching, but in the LCS she's been a pretty consistent ban/pick
    Aye.... North American LCS so far, Vi picked 7 games, banned 10 games - pick/ban rate 38% so she's definitely a consistent ban/pick, seems to be the third most picked jungler.

Big junglers are still Xin (pick/ban 93.2%) and Jarvan (pick/ban 75%) though.

Deleted
    In case anyone was wondering, this is why Syndra is disabled.

Deleted
    Did they fix the bug with Akali's shroud giving an assist for every kill in a game even if she's not even close to it?

Deleted
    That was only on the PBE.............

Deleted
    That was only on the PBE.............
    Oh.....................................................[...]...

RoG red tracker fooled me.

Deleted
    Ro-What now?

I honestly can't tell if you're sarcastic or not, but in any case:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post35789472

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    In case anyone was wondering, this is why Syndra is disabled.

[video=youtube;On41rP9RpBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On41rP9RpBs[video]
    Best background music ever.

I liked the last part. "Syndra and her balls"

Deleted
    Ro-What now?

I honestly can't tell if you're sarcastic or not, but in any case:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post35789472
    http://www.reignofgaming.net/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    and if you go support or just an easy role.
    >Implying there's a role in the game that's not easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    >Implying there's a role in the game that's not easy.
    I meant an easy champion to play with. Role wasn't the word I wanted to use.

And are you implying that all roles are easy to play with? Okay.

Deleted
    And are you implying that all roles are easy to play with? Okay.
    All roles are only ever as hard as the proficiency of the people you get matched against. If you want to argue about the depth of certain roles versus others, I'd agree there's a difference but one that is pretty much negligible in practice.

Deleted
    660 XP until 30, so roughly 10 more games until I can do Ranked! Need about 300 more IP to finish my AD rune page, and a further 5330 to complete my AP page. Would it be fair to go into Ranked with a "Support or AD only" mantra?
    I started ranked last month and got placed in bronze 2, I'm now in Silver 5 just coming up to my promotion (for the 2nd time) to get to silver IV and I've said "I'd prefer to support if possible" in every single ranked - only one game so far someone else said "No, I'm picking support first". Support seems to be by far the least popular role. I don't think you will have a big problem going support the majority of the times at low ranks. That being said it's probably worth having a good selection of supports before saying support only though so at least you can build a support for any comp.

Not commenting on whether you'll be ready or anything, but from my experience you won't have that much competition for the support role in bronze or low silver.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    All roles are only ever as hard as the proficiency of the people you get matched against. If you want to argue about the depth of certain roles versus others, I'd agree there's a difference but one that is pretty much negligible in practice.
    I agree. I just overreacted for no reason.

I agree. I just overreacted for no reason.
    *pats on the head*

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks everyone for the support. Regarding onuse items, I'm trying to bind them to 1 or 2, but it'd be nice to have an addon such that I could make the item icons bigger. Anyone have anything?

Also, I just refunded my Firefang Warwick skin (975RP) because that little list made me realise that I've got too few Junglers (plus I really don't like it, I expected more). I can either buy one high-RP-cost jungler (Hecarim, Shaco, Rammus, Xin, Maokai, Nocturne, Nautilus, Shyvana, Vi, Lee Sin, Skarner, Rengar), or I can buy a cheap RP champion (Sticks, Amumu, Sejuani, Udyr, Mundo) and J4 (due to the sale).

Suggestions? Remember I've not quite got my AP page done yet.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Thanks everyone for the support. Regarding onuse items, I'm trying to bind them to 1 or 2, but it'd be nice to have an addon such that I could make the item icons bigger. Anyone have anything?

Also, I just refunded my Firefang Warwick skin (975RP) because that little list made me realise that I've got too few Junglers (plus I really don't like it, I expected more). I can either buy one high-RP-cost jungler (Hecarim, Shaco, Rammus, Xin, Maokai, Nocturne, Nautilus, Shyvana, Vi, Lee Sin, Skarner, Rengar), or I can buy a cheap RP champion (Sticks, Amumu, Sejuani, Udyr, Mundo) and J4 (due to the sale).

Suggestions? Remember I've not quite got my AP page done yet.
    Buy J4 if that sale is still in effect, you'll be glad you bought him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amumu is still great, and still banned a lot. Out of those you listed, Hecarim and Vi carry hard, but Hecarim really needs to get to endgame to really become a threat. Xin is pretty fail safe. J4, despite his nerfs, is still pretty darn strong.

Those, together with Maokai, would probably be my suggestions and give you a well-rounded Jungle stable.