Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    In my opinion, 2 Bruisers, one AD and two AP carry should be fine, send one carry (either AP or AD, whatever champion needs the most expensive items) bot and the rest top, obviously bruisers should protect the carries.
    Certain team compositions aren't as important as they are in SR, meaning that it doesn't matter if you bring 5 ap or 5 ad champions(assuming people don't get thornmai. FUCK thornmail).

Obviously, if it's 5 ad carries in one team, it's going to be obviously hard, not impossible though...

As for bot, it doesn't matter. Anyone can go bot and do well, anyone, even more so if you know how to play the champion you're going bot with. No builds are more expensive than others, I mean, yes, some yes, but champions' builds are usually cost more less the same.

Forcing anyone to go bot is NEVER a good idea, ever.
    It's usually 3 ppl that rush the northern most tower and one that takes the mid one and then goes straight top. What I experienced so far is that top is mostly teamfights while bot is a farm fest and you just try to harrass the opponent as much as possible try to push the lane as hard as possible to neutralize the bottom tower of the enemy.
    Yes, people rush top to get the CP not to kill people. People need to remember that you're supposed to get the CP, if you can, get it, don't go chasing your enemy and not get the CP, most stupid thing ever that you could do.

Top doesn't have that many team fights, even 4v4 are usually rare, 2v2 and 3v3 are more common, so are 1v2 or 1v3 or 2v3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Besides for the typical assasin/bruiser, I've somehow had a lot of succes playing Singed in Dominion too.
    Singed is a good champion in Dominion, especially if you build him in a way for him to move pretty fast(ghost, boots + upgrade and so on).

People like to chase a lot in Domi so he's pretty good in there and his natural tankyness is good, and he does bring damage too.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yes, people rush top to get the CP not to kill people. People need to remember that you're supposed to get the CP, if you can, get it, don't go chasing your enemy and not get the CP, most stupid thing ever that you could do.
    Yeah, and unfortunatly it happens in most games after the initial skirmish at the top CP (to cap it), the team that got the upper hand always tends to chase, and then running into the freshly respawned enemy team >_> At least it happens to me a lot (even though I go bot most of the time as no one really wants to).

But I guess you have a higher elo (if that exists in Dominion, which I guess it does), so some things may be a bit different from what I experienced.

But I guess you have a higher elo (if that exists in Dominion, which I guess it does), so some things may be a bit different from what I experienced.
    It happens to me a lot too. It's not just on low elo games in Domi.

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but.
    New pages are out.
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/03...violation.html
    ~ "Say nothing more. I'll think you less of a man." ~

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    New pages are out.
    Already announced to be OP? ;D
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Is there some rune page build that would fit most junglers?
    I'm quite cheap when it comes to rune pages :S

Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Is there some rune page build that would fit most junglers?
    I'm quite cheap when it comes to rune pages :S
    You and me buddy. I use AD quints and marks, armor seals and MR glyphs. Some junglers you should've Atk speed, armor pen and stuff like that.

Warchief
    most common:

AS reds, armor yellows, mr/lvl blues, MS quints

then there's

ad reds, -=-, -=-, ad quints

Maybe if I say what champs I will focus mostly, would be easier for you to decide,so mostly: Skarner,Xin,War,Jax,Malph and maybe Vi in future.

Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing

AS reds, armour yellows, MR/lvl blues and MS quints if you want a build that will work for any jungler, no matter if AP or AD based, like Sivalion said. Those might not be optimal for some of the junglers, but they work good enough on all of them.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Hm new server transfer images, looks like there's one for Japan.

Hopefully that means there will be a Japanese locale I can use with LoL \o/

Gladiator Draven is the Italian localization celebration skin.

YAY I'LL GET IT FOR FREE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Gladiator Draven is the Italian localization celebration skin.

YAY I'LL GET IT FOR FREE!!!!
    "Benvenuti in League of Draaaaaaaaaaven!"

Even Italians say Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven?

"Benvenuti in League of Draaaaaaaaaaven!"

Even Italians say Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven?
    Draaaaaaaaaaaaven is international.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Already announced to be OP? ;D
    Tons of damage!

Still waiting for Dutch release so we can have skin of our own :3
    Not like I would want to use the actual Dutch client >_>

Here are the videos of the Glad draven and Reneketon skin coming out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAu43QTrvn4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uwhEud3vys There is also a headhuntress Nid skin coming out too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22gz2CoDdGo

New pages are out.
    Can't tell if this is serious, or just the setup for an INCREDIBLY elaborate april fools day joke...

He's a goo monster, who laughs alot, loves to dance and eats candy... Also, on the first page, under the candy... are they lyrics from "I believe in a thing called Love" by the Darkness... I mean they look alot like song lyrics, and I swear that line "these feelings we can't explain" are from The Darkness
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Im kinda wanting a new Rune page And i have 3500 IP AD Marks And quints Armor seals Mr glyphs, Magic pen Marks, AP quints And some lvl/AP. What should i get?

Also im quite interested in Blitz but he is always banned lol And i kinda lack supports
    Last edited by Durmindo; 2013-03-09 at 08:12 AM.

Also posted on S@20 were some server transfer images, hinting of possible future locales. Maybe League will get a Japanese locale after all!

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II