Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Tis a secret my american friend
    We should continue this chat in the chat thread. I feel kind of iffy doing so in the General thread... You lovely person.
    Last edited by Toph Beifong; 2013-03-14 at 03:27 AM.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    We should continue this chat in the chat thread. I feel kind of iffy doing so in the General thread... You lovely person.
    Fuck off Tizzle, if we continue this discussion, it must be away from these heathens.

Fuck off Tizzle, if we continue this discussion, it must be away from these heathens.
    I've read a fanfiction that ended like this once.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    go on...

ten chars

All this talk about champion select being toxic and being a problem when people's role wants clash makes me wonder.

I don't know why people are obsessed with making a Dungeon Finder-esque queue for League though. And if they did implement that, then you'd run into either one of two problems. If they limited the champion picks allowed for each role, you'd have the issue someone wanting a champion that's not actually designed for the role, yet can do it (i.e. support LeBlanc in a kill lane), but is unable to do so because the game will probably not consider LB as a support. On the other hand, if you don't restrict champion picks by role, you'd have people choosing the fast queue roles (jungle/support, which is very reminiscent of people picking the tank/healer role to get fast LFD/LFR queues and not performing that role) and picking questionable picks for the role. (i.e. jungle Teemo or support Fiora)
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-14 at 05:41 AM.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

You can at least indicate what role/lane you're comfortable with. Doesn't mean you'll be forced to play it.

Going to start banning Jarvan. Useless free weeks who HAVE TO PLAY them even though they never have. Why not just pick a champion you like and are comfortable with? Why engage 1v4 on low hp against a fed team? Y

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Going to start banning Jarvan. Useless free weeks who HAVE TO PLAY them even though they never have. Why not just pick a champion you like and are comfortable with? Why engage 1v4 on low hp against a fed team? Y
    That happens with every single champion ever.

But no one can help quite like jarvan

trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Jarvan is the best kind of helper you can ask for !

Jarvan is the best kind of helper you can ask for !
    Only one who even gets close is Anivia, and thats only because her wall has a shorter CD.

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Let the drama beginnnnnnn
    public Popcorn getPopcorn() { return popcorn; }
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Patch has been pushed back several days. So you Elise/J4/Singed/Taric players will be safe from any nerfs for a few more days.
    Yes, I must continue my onslaught with Jarvan top.
    You must construct additional pylons tsunderes.
    Free week Blitzcrank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Being the best tank, having AoE armor and AS increase?
    Locking up Assassins before they get to the carries?
    There is no better carry than JarMan2+2.
    I might be biased because I have 90% winrate with him in Ranked
    ~ "Every day could be the last one. See the world before it's gone." ~

Going off of that Blitz comment from Zel, I was playing Kennen mid in a ranked game, was doing decent, while our top lane Olaf was fed to high heaven, Blitz kept of grabbing me while I had my ulti off cd, initiate of doom! Aces every single time.

I can only imagine how much that poor Blitz was yelled at.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.
    Sane people are boring. Or else I've been around insane people so long that I can't tell the difference anymore. Either way, chase away those silly notions of linear thought: they have never done anyone good.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Kennen, second best AP carry to grab as Blitz - right after Karthus.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Whichever Blitzcrank does that should be destroyed and sold for scrap metal.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

It's not bad if he grabs Wukong either. More range for him to use E and ulti.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It´s situational, sometimes you can hook someone and kill them within the knockup/silence. Sometimes the entire team isn´t standing on blitzcrank. Even as an initiation hooking karthus lets you instagib him and then disengage.

I've seen a Blitzcrank pull a Morgana into his team multiple times, wasn't pretty. Sometimes you can get away with it if you can kill the target before the enemy team gets there, but if they're close by too you're giving them an ideal way to start a fight off.

I still haven't seen anybody like Amumu flash into a blitz hook to start a fight though. It would be so badass to watch a guy not only block for their carry, but also get into the middle of the enemy team.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    It´s situational, sometimes you can hook someone and kill them within the knockup/silence. Sometimes the entire team isn´t standing on blitzcrank. Even as an initiation hooking karthus lets you instagib him and then disengage.
    You could easily bait a pull as Kennen if you've got Hourglass.

Bait grab > Spam R + Hourglass > Let your team clean up

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I've seen a Blitzcrank pull a Morgana into his team multiple times, wasn't pretty. Sometimes you can get away with it if you can kill the target before the enemy team gets there, but if they're close by too you're giving them an ideal way to start a fight off.
    Grabbing a Morgana is usually not really good since she can just spam her shield to not get silenced/knocked up and to flash(maybe) + ulti the whole team assuming they are together.