Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    The Tribunal is extremely accurate. 99.9% accurate I believe I read last time someone brought it up.
    So how do they assess this accuracy again? Do Riot manually go through a large, random selection of cases and see if they were properly dealt with?

From what I've seen, they go through *every* ban. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    From what I've seen, they go through *every* ban. All of them.
    It's been a long time since I read up on the Tribunal, but I believe you're right. No one gets banned without Riot making sure it's the right thing to do.

Going through a large selection of cases is a legitimate way to gauge such a system's accuracy, so I don't know what you're trying to say, Okuu.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2013-03-17 at 07:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

It's been a long time since I read up on the Tribunal, but I believe you're right. No one gets banned without Riot making sure it's the right thing to do.
    Does this include every single possible punishment or just permabans?

If it's so much worse than the Elo system, explain why Riot would develop it in the first place?
    Ribby did you edit this shit in man.
    Okay, let me preface this by saying that Riot can invest time and money into something and fail, that much is true for anyone. Except Valve, where the fuck is HL3

Because Riot wants to feel like they didn't waste all that time and money.
    Or maybe they just have no clue.
    *shrug*

The tribunal is only accurate because most of the LoL community could probablly be banned if all their worst behaviour was showed, especially those that end up in the tribunal. This means that some innocent people occasionnaly get punished since most people in the tribunal litterally just spam punish since it will give them imaginary points.

Stuff
    You may be right.

My only issue is that it doesn't make sense for it to think of you that way, then suddenly you lose ONE match and it's like "Derp, I guess I should start working normally now!" or some stupid thing like that.

I mean, I understand if you fight people below your place, you'll gain less points... but why does it fix itself after one loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    From what I've seen, all time bans up to and including perm bans.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 08:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    You may be right.

My only issue is that it doesn't make sense for it to think of you that way, then suddenly you lose ONE match and it's like "Derp, I guess I should start working normally now!" or some stupid thing like that.

I mean, I understand if you fight people below your place, you'll gain less points... but why does it fix itself after one loss?
    Not sure, but seem to recall a red post stating something about that going to be addressed.

Ahh finally Silver Division II...getting to gold one step at a time..highest I've been ranked so far.

Though I wonder, at what point would you guys say the skill level starts to really show in increased? Because yesterday when I was in Division IV...I was still matched with Bronze II and III people...but now I get matched with people in the same division or 1 higher...doesn't FEEL much different, maybe 1 or 2 less big mistakes per game, but roughly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Ahh finally Silver Division II...getting to gold one step at a time..highest I've been ranked so far.

Though I wonder, at what point would you guys say the skill level starts to really show in increased? Because yesterday when I was in Division IV...I was still matched with Bronze II and III people...but now I get matched with people in the same division or 1 higher...doesn't FEEL much different, maybe 1 or 2 less big mistakes per game, but roughly the same.
    Platinum III and higher. Approximately.
    Gold players still suck. As do Plat V-IV players.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Platinum III and higher. Approximately.
    Gold players still suck. As do Plat V-IV players.
    I imagine the difference is the mistakes made by players get a bit fewer, and the consequences for your mistakes (win/loss) get more severe the higher you climb.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I imagine the difference is the mistakes made get a bit less, and the consequences for your mistakes (win/loss) get more severe?
    In Gold you still get god awful picks like Brand mid, tryndamere jungle.
    In Platinum you start getting people who give a fuck and pick correct things, but they still kinda troll.
    Also, the mistakes kind of get less the higher you get indeed.

Everything but warnings.

Ribby did you edit this shit in man.
    Okay, let me preface this by saying that Riot can invest time and money into something and fail, that much is true for anyone. Except Valve, where the fuck is HL3

Because Riot wants to feel like they didn't waste all that time and money.
    Or maybe they just have no clue.
    *shrug*
    Sure, Riot can fail, just like anyone else. However, Riot doesn't really have a history of failing with such major things and I doubt it'll happen anytime soon.
    Also, Riot seems like the most player-driven company I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. If a major system, such as the League system, is harmful to the game, I believe it wouldn't be here and Riot would have removed it, if it had passed internal testing in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

If I may give a hint: Never play ranked on sundays. It is so sad, that it becomes hilarious, to see how stupid people are on Sundays. Counterpicking themselves thinking they'll easily win the lane. Laugh at you when you pick jungle Taric, just to see they have no clue whatsoever.

Ah well, at least my ignore list is getting fuller every 25 minutes or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I thought ignore didn't stop you from being matchmade with players again?
    Isomorphic for LoL EU West
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/5/5 | TPR: 0/2/2
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Legendary Overlooked for WoW EU-EN.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    If I may give a hint: Never play ranked on sundays. It is so sad, that it becomes hilarious, to see how stupid people are on Sundays. Counterpicking themselves thinking they'll easily win the lane. Laugh at you when you pick jungle Taric, just to see they have no clue whatsoever.

So I assume that people like to pick Teemo more often on Sundays because of that? As well as ChampionSelect.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Amagawd. A new ARAM map and a queue for it!

So happy. Still in PBE but still! yay! \o/

Feels sooooooo good to stomp trashtalkers.
    Game started I went Taric jungle,my team was ok with that tho enemy team started to say "taric jungle? HAHAHAHAHA" "you gonna fall like sack of bricks" "you noob" ,when we stomped them it felt so nice to rub it in their faces and all they could say "u noob" two of them even shut completely.
    Ended up 9/4/22 ,damn so good.

Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing

Just dropping in to say hi, and I'd love to get to meet more decent people to play with, so if you're level 30 and on EUW feel free to add Yúken! I usually try to play a couple of games every day, so just let me know!

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    How would I build a Kayle jungle?

I followed this build for a couple of games and did good, but I'm wondering if I'd do better just building her with the usual AP/AS build?
    SotEL > Zerker Greaves > Zephyr's > BotRK > Randuin's > Warmog's/Maw of Malmortius

usually my build every game

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 01:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shigeru View Post
    Just dropping in to say hi, and I'd love to get to meet more decent people to play with, so if you're level 30 and on EUW feel free to add Yúken! I usually try to play a couple of games every day, so just let me know!
    Check out the channel 'Keko' on EUW. Some of mmo-c people are on there, playing occassionally

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 02:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Lol, I felt sorry for that Chogath. He came to the lane at 3.09. I came and smacked him in the face for some easy damage, you were already ahead, me coming and forcing him to play safe for the next 4m utterly destroyed him. ^.^ I still think if we tower dove that son of a bitch we would of got easy first blood.
    Kennen, living up to his name as the fucking whore of League.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 02:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Tizzle and Sivilian, we do our invisible combo of death again tomorrow morning / tonight. It worked out too well for us not to test a 3rd party member. Shen Orianna Shaco ?
    Or we try Suicide Bomber Wombo Combo, Shaco Zilean Orianna?
    I'm on, invisible balls of d00m tomorrow (or later ), that was hilarious as fuck man

I got ranked at 19:00 though, so will have to be earlier :P

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 04:02 AM ----------

For you newcomer supports, here's a massive list of tips on how to be a great support, made by Xpecial - TSM's support and one of (if not the) NA's best supports