Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Nope, it wasn't directed at you.

More like a saying.
    Oh, makes more sense. Gotcha

Deleted
    It's not so much them attacking my opinion, it's more them relentlessly doing it.

EDIT: You are going to act like a prick first? I will do the same thing.
    Regardless, we do have a whine thread and if you just need to vent without wanting to discuss your opinions you should post there.

It's not so much them attacking my opinion, it's more them relentlessly doing it.

I will agree with you, people on these forums tend to be a bit zealous, and I could see why it scares people away.

Next time though, don't add fuel to the fire, even if you're not the one who started. I know you just want to defend yourself, but trust me, you're better off just ignoring them.

Deleted
    Countrymen fighting over silly shit.
    *Sigh*

Come on guys, there's worse things in the world.
    People not accepting is annoying, yes, but is it worth raging over? No, not really.

This is a childish discussion and you guys should stop it now.

15+ Year Old Account

Again two wrongs don't make a right. There's always a time and a place to "stand up" for yourself, but making yourself look like an asshole alongside the jerks isn't the place for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Oh, makes more sense. Gotcha
    No worries Stylez, we still know you're a prick anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I will agree with you, people on these forums tend to be a bit zealous, and I could see why it scares people away.

Next time though, don't add fuel to the fire, even if you're not the one who started. I know you just want to defend yourself, but trust me, you're better off just ignoring them.
    You seem to be quite zealous against these 'zealous' people.

He posts here, therefore his comment is open for discussion.
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2013-04-22 at 08:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    No worries Stylez, we still know you're a prick anyway.

Deleted
    If you looked like that 'without the tears', you could be my prick any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    You seem to be quite zealous against these 'zealous' people.

He posts here, therefore his comment is open for discussion.
    I'm zealous towards the zealots because I don't like stupid, meaningless arguments. Discussions are completely fine.

A comment being "open" doesn't mean that several people should be bombarding that person with passive-aggressive posts about how they're "wrong".

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I'm zealous towards the zealots because I don't like stupid, meaningless arguments. Discussions are completely fine.

A comment being "open" doesn't mean that several people should be bombarding that person with passive-aggressive posts about how they're "wrong".
    Of course it doesn't mean it should be bombarded. That does not however, give the rager some sort of diplomatic immunity. If someone says something that's not acceptable, then there will sure as hell be people speaking up about it. And honestly, I'm happy about that.

Instead of taking jabs at our 'zealous' efforts of arguing with this kid, you could've just directed him at the ventilation thread and move on.

Also, "but trust me, you're better off just ignoring them." what's up with this? You make it seem like we are 'the bad guys' while he was actually the one instigating all this with his initial comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course it doesn't mean it should be bombarded. That does not however, give the rager some sort of diplomatic immunity. If someone says something that's not acceptable, then there will sure as hell be people speaking up about it. And honestly, I'm happy about that.

Instead of taking jabs at our 'zealous' efforts of arguing with this kid, you could've just directed him at the ventilation thread and move on.

Also, "but trust me, you're better off just ignoring them." what's up with this? You make it seem like we are 'the bad guys' while he was actually the one instigating all this with his initial comment.
    Really? You're going to complain about something as small as THAT? I know it can get a bit annoying, but to insult people over a minor complaint ? Get a grip man.

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    Really? You're going to complain about something as small as THAT? I know it can get a bit annoying, but to insult people over a minor complaint ? Get a grip man.
    I see what you're trying to do.

Answer me this: Who might I be insulting / have I insulted?

To stop an argument, one of the sides have to stop arguing, before the other will. There's multiple ways to go about that.

I'm not saying that anyone's "the bad guy", but saying he "instigated" it by posting that comment is just somewhat ironic, when both parts are equally at fault. One side started the fire, the other made it blaze.

Yes, I could have directed him at the ventilation thread, but the argument had already started by then. If someone within the argument had done it, it would have watered down the argument a lot better.

Just do me a favor and take a gander over what you've written next time. In one's own eyes, it might seem perfectly fine, but for someone else, it could be extremely offensive. What you do then is explain what you meant and hopefully the other part will apologize in turn. Problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see what you're trying to do.

Answer me this: Who might I be insulting / have I insulted?
    well saying ''get a grip man'' pretty much implies a person has lost it which you are in no position to determine whether he has or nor therefor it seems like an insult to me or is at the very least a pretty condescending comment

Deleted
    God, I thought some of arguments I get myself into are stupid, but you guys are bringing it to a whole new level. Oo

I learned that I can't play Karthus to save my life last night. But then I tried karma as a support with a little AP and it was pretty fun. Kind of a shame she has to have AP to really do anything, but a Mantra'd shield in the middle of a team for a penta was pretty cool.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Guys, that's enough. Stop the petty arguments and snide remarks. Thanks.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    I learned that I can't play Karthus to save my life last night. But then I tried karma as a support with a little AP and it was pretty fun. Kind of a shame she has to have AP to really do anything, but a Mantra'd shield in the middle of a team for a penta was pretty cool.
    It's a very niche pick these days. Any gap closing AP/AD will slay you with ease. Say, Diana, Kha'zix, Ahri, Lee. I had a Karthus few games ago who kept insisting to stack his AP (deathcap, void staff with them not having MR, archangel etc) but he didn't have a hourglass. No he needed more ap! I'm sure you won't be surprised he got constantly caught, proceeded to die before he could do anything, and not be in a proper spot to use his passive. Useless Karthus DO exist. No, pressing R before any fight happens and then forcing your team to 4v5 doesn't help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Guys, that's enough. Stop the petty arguments and snide remarks. Thanks.
    Did they seriously have to get one of The Almighty Supermods to post because some guy didn't like it when people declined games?
    Holy shit LoL forum thanks for the laughs.