Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    anyone know if the final for the lcs playoffs today is best of 3 or best of 5?
    It will be Bo5.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Best of 5.
    For 3rd-4th place, it's best of 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    It will be Bo5.
    Thanking you kindly.

Deleted
    ... how do you play against a thresh??

like he has so much cc a shield gets tons of armor and does more dmg than the adc.. he is strong in anyway possible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post

like he has so much cc a shield gets tons of armor and does more dmg than the adc.. he is strong in anyway possible
    Same way you play against Blitz, don't get pulled and harass from afar. He's a tank so obviously he's gonna be hard to kill, but if he's doing more damage than the enemy ADC, then the enemy ADC is bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    Same way you play against Blitz, don't get pulled and harass from afar. He's a tank so obviously he's gonna be hard to kill, but if he's doing more damage than the enemy ADC, then the enemy ADC is bad.

still.. blitz u can evade grab and go in.. but tresh just has 3 other spells that is strong and have lots of cc.. hard to jump in on em

Deleted
    still.. blitz u can evade grab and go in.. but tresh just has 3 other spells that is strong and have lots of cc.. hard to jump in on em
    Thresh hook is ridiculously easy to dodge when compared to Blitz's fistfuck. It's not as dangerous when it does hit either - Blitz hook hit guarantees a free kill (unless he pulled an Amumuesque target) while Thresh just gives a good engage.

Do you guys think that lissandra is coming out this tuesday? I hope she seems fun and i'm 1500 IP away from her.

Off topic: In steam if i decide to buy a game that is on sale with a bankslip and the sales ends sunday but i got the bankslip before and i only have time to pay on monday. Does the sale still work??

Deleted
    You ban him

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    You ban him
    Gonna go with this guy. Ban him. In normals, well, lose the game. Fair enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sejuani's new Champion Spotlight is up, which means we may see the new patch coming this week. Sadly, Trundle will get butchered character-wise, so you may wanna get some games done with him now if you're a diehard fan of the current troll.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Gonna go with this guy. Ban him. In normals, well, lose the game. Fair enough.
    Pretty much applied to Hecarim for me too, imo

No point even trying to deal with him. Someone on your team is going to die to him regardless of warding everywhere, behind the tower, and every possible place he could come from.

Had so many games where hecarim gets 3 ganks and hes then an unkillable ganking machine that you can't even ward off with diving powers seen only of release Xin-Zhao
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-04-29 at 05:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    Pretty much applied to Hecarim for me too, imo

No point even trying to deal with him. Someone on your team is going to die to him regardless of warding everywhere, behind the tower, and every possible place he could come from.

Had so many games where hecarim gets 3 ganks and hes then an unkillable ganking machine that you can't even ward off with diving powers seen only of release Xin-Zhao
    Actually the reason Hecarim is such a big deal is that he doesn't need to gank all the time to be effective. One or two kills is all he needs on top of his stupid farm rate to win any lategame fight. Hecarim is pick/ban because you don't just need to not feed him to win, you need to stomp him so hard he can't recover.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Actually the reason Hecarim is such a big deal is that he doesn't need to gank all the time to be effective. One or two kills is all he needs on top of his stupid farm rate to win any lategame fight. Hecarim is pick/ban because you don't just need to not feed him to win, you need to stomp him so hard he can't recover.
    This.

I get hated on so much whenever I play Hecarim in normals. It doesnt even matter if you ward your lane since if you're over-extended you're gonna die regardless of wards as Hecarim just runs in with E+Ghost and will be onto you way before you get to the safety of your turret... Unless you are an Ahri or something and you react to the horse the very instant you see him on the map... and even then it's most likely a Flash burned at the very least.

Though sometimes in ranked games my game just goes to shit if they counter-jungle me a lot + me making a few bad plays here and there... Heca becomes quite weak unless he's keeping up or is ahead. But once he's ahead he becomes an unkillable monster... and as you said it's not hard to get ahead on him unless you make fail-plays or the other team actively tries to shut you down.

Deleted
    Trundle spotlight is out, I'm really hoping for the Freljord patch to hit the servers tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    And not a single fuck was given about all the complaints they received. Looks like Junkyard Trundle didn't even get the pink shoe they promised.

Very poorly handled, in all honesty. I hoped the radiosilence meant they at least would take a second look at the mockery they made out of Trundle.

I don't get the fuss about trundle honestly. They found him a poorly written and visually dissapointing character and did something about it.
    He now looks far more impressive when it comes to a mace wielding troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is awesome, except it directly counters what Trundle was in the first place.

As a new character, it'd have been fine. Now it replaces another character and people have grown attached to his personality and lore.

As to 'poorly written' - his lore was the best in all of LoL. Bar none.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even better than Viktors lore? D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Miles better.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Which is awesome, except it directly counters what Trundle was in the first place.

As a new character, it'd have been fine. Now it replaces another character and people have grown attached to his personality and lore.

As to 'poorly written' - his lore was the best in all of LoL. Bar none.
    use traditional skin, problem solved.