Now im getting like 20-27 LP from a win and i lose like 5 from a lost match in silver 1. Will the system ever decide what to give me ?

Also, the elophant site says i've earned about 400k IP: Enough to buy 95% of all champions and no runes. I think i've bought like 20 or so champions with RP.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-05-05 at 08:30 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't know about Sion's but I think Yi's is AP too.
    Sion is recommended as AP in ARAM, that said I was against a team of 4 bruisers and a ADC the other day, went AD/lifesteal/tanky on Sion and carried HARD. At one point with my ult up I had three of them wailing on me and they couldn't get me below about 90% health I was laughing pretty hard as I murdered them.

and I can confirm the Anivia wall thing, got trapped like that earlier and murdered horribly... can't wait to get Anivia and get some revenge
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

EUW server is so fucked up now.

I'm happy that I'm never able to play when EUW dies so far.

Been having more losing streaks though, really skewed matchups. Also, a good Lissandra mid is RIDICULOUSLY strong. I beat one quite easily as TF, but lost 2 hard. What can counter her? If you take a Diana/Kha'zix she'll freeze you when you get in melee, and if you take a more ranged (probably squishier) she will burst you if she can get next to you. And that poke that feels like it has no cooldown I don't like her, added to my permaban list with Blitzcrank atm (unless my friend plays Blitz).

Also, managed to put some nice walls down as Anivia in a 50 minute game. Finished my build, da damagez.

Was a bit annoying though, we had a Irelia who won lane and managed to clean up many teamfights for us getting fed, but then proceeded to single handedly throw the game for us by being the only fed player, diving deep into towers for a kill on support. We only managed to win after we lost mid inhib and both our base towers because their Jayce did the same in a teamfight at 48 minutes in our base. He went balls deep for Cait, I walled off the entrance with our tanks outside (sorry) and cait, me and our support Blitz killed Jayce and proceeded to clean up the teamfight only to win JUST IN TIME.
    They could have won if their Draven had focussed our NExus instead of trying for kills. They could've won if Cait hadn't finally budged to our spam pinging on the Nexus as she was almost diving the base leaving support blitz and AP anivia to push a nexus with THEIR super minions up... GAH!
    Last edited by Hybr1d; 2013-05-06 at 06:38 AM.

There is a rumor in russian community, that EUW is filled with skilled and polite players who knows what they are doing and so on, while EUNE is scrub server with flamers, feeders, kids, and retards.

Several days ago i was in skype with my friend (who has main account on EUW but he got banned for flaming, how ironic), we played duo rankeds on EUNE and he had only 1 support: blitz. He bought him full AP items, he didn't warded anything, he didn't bought any aura items and ofc we lost 2 matches in a row. Third match and he got top, he picked singed and died 3 times to a Garen and AFKed while talking to me in skype. I asked him why he acts like an asshole and if he does the same thing on his server, and he answered "no one takes seriously EUNE, there is only noobs and people who got bans on EUW".

In my opinion (i played on both servers but recently transfered my EUW account to russian server) EUW has more selfish players who thinks that they are much better than everyone else and regequits/feeds intentionally a lot.

While on EUNE we have a lot of people who refuse to talk in english and communicate overall and too many "immigrants"
    (can't call them "trolls", because trolls are creative but these guys goes "LOL I'M AD MALZAHAR DEAL WITH IT TROLOLOLOLOL").
    As a EUNE player, i don't see many bad players in silver 1. But i've seen many people shift their guilt on other people on both servers
    (solo top called for gank while his river is warded by enemy and he don't bother to buy a pink ward, then he dies several times because jungler can't help him at all except jungler is Hecarim, because he gives no shit about wards)
    So, my question is, why do some people think that some server has worse players than another?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Well, when the server split happened i got put in EUNE and litteraly EVERY FUCKING GAME there would be atleast one guy on my team and one on enemy team spamming the chat in polish or russian. They either didnt know english or just flat out refused to respond to the rest of the people who were talking english and tried to communicate. When they did respond it would be broken english with alot of flaming and "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO" mixed in. I'm fairly sure most actually knew english as they'd often respond (in their own language) with a lot of flaming like calling me a whore. And more often than not these players also SUCKED HARD! Really hard to win when you're practically 4 people or less on your team because the rest were just playing it on their own. Also they'd somehow know when someone on the other team was same nationality because not 5 seconds after entering the game both would spam the chat.

Honestly, when i jumped to EUW there were much better people there. Ofcourse this could have changed but i cba to migrate to find out.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    So, my question is, why do some people think that some server has worse players than another?
    Example:
    You just finished a game with a decent amount of assholes in your game. After the match they got on your nerves so much, you keep on being angry, thinking of how they were such massive assholes. When you have a game with nice people however, you will simple be happy that you won, and go on to the next game or do something else. Not thinking of how nice these people you played with were.

The bad stand out like a beacon of light.

Every region has assholes, retards, douchebags, etc.

However, every region also has polite, and nice people.

Either can be 'skilled'.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    The bad stand out like a beacon of light.

Every region has assholes, retards, douchebags, etc.

However, every region also has polite, and nice people.

Either can be 'skilled'.
    Basically this, I've seen plenty of normal/nice people on EUNE. There are some bad or annoying people, but in ranked people mostly talk English. Blind pick however...

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Basically this, I've seen plenty of normal/nice people on EUNE. There are some bad or annoying people, but in ranked people mostly talk English. Blind pick however...
    This is why we hate Mordekaiser?

Nah, the types that get on my nerves the most are the ones that tend to not talk whatsoever in a match, then during the match review they just start spouting off how bad their team was. Gets a bit annoying, especially when some of us admitted we coulda played (a lot) better. But yes, and this applies to pretty much all games, any region/game has their fair share of nice people and jerks, but it's the ones that are rude and loud that stick out in your mind more often than not.
    Is it a bad thing if I'm slightly bored out of my wits half the time even in real life?

Lissandra is so much fun. So good in dominion as well. :3 Just gotta get better at playing her.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Example:
    You just finished a game with a decent amount of assholes in your game. After the match they got on your nerves so much, you keep on being angry, thinking of how they were such massive assholes. When you have a game with nice people however, you will simple be happy that you won, and go on to the next game or do something else. Not thinking of how nice these people you played with were.
    But it happens on your server, why blaming other then? And if you know that your server filled with bads and you have memorized this experience (playing allied with assholes) why do you bash other servers? I was called a pussy for playing on EUNE and the same guy said "lol silver 1 on EUNE is like bronze 1 on EUW"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

But it happens on your server, why blaming other then? And if you know that your server filled with bads and you have memorized this experience (playing allied with assholes) why do you bash other servers? I was called a pussy for playing on EUNE and the same guy said "lol silver 1 on EUNE is like bronze 1 on EUW"
    I hate people who say that last part, if you compare ANY server and see the plays in both games they all make the same mistakes. Just because the pros play on EUW doesn't mean EUNE is bad.

Just to give an example. Look at them as a football team. Some supporters (in this case region summoners) are fanatic in expressing their love for their team (region), and hatred for other/rivaling teams (regions). Some are well-behaved and good sports.

The bad ones just stand out. Simple as that. Every region has em.

From my experience of playing on every server, I find that EUW has better players skill wise. More people know what they are doing on EUW than any other server. Example- I watch my brother play ranked on NA, he made gold really fast and I mean really fast. He's been stuck in Silver forever on EUW and from what I've seen EUW is better skill wise. EUNE is such a joke in so many fashions.
    I'll take the sky any day.

Apparently playing as Annie in ARAM, my Bear, shield, and AoE is my Q and I run away like a little girl (in which she is one). Sound legit.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 5/30/14*

Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post

Apparently playing as Annie in ARAM, my Bear, shield, and AoE is my Q and I run away like a little girl (in which she is one). Sound legit.
    Definitely unfair that you didn't stand still so they could kill you, for shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I'm happy that I'm never able to play when EUW dies so far.

Been having more losing streaks though, really skewed matchups. Also, a good Lissandra mid is RIDICULOUSLY strong. I beat one quite easily as TF, but lost 2 hard. What can counter her? If you take a Diana/Kha'zix she'll freeze you when you get in melee, and if you take a more ranged (probably squishier) she will burst you if she can get next to you. And that poke that feels like it has no cooldown I don't like her, added to my permaban list with Blitzcrank atm (unless my friend plays Blitz).
    I've had trouble fighting Anivia as Lissandra. I lost my lane both times I fought one, but we won the game because Lissandra is broken. :P That is probably just me being bad though because in theory Anivia should lose. Long range CC (Lux) or great mobility (Ahri) is how you beat Lissandra.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Ive been having a problem with thresh's 'E' lately =(
    every once and a while after I jump at the people after a pull and use E nothing happens to the champion im on top of....no knock up, no slow
    It makes me /sad

After being brutally raped by every single trundle i've met so far i decided to just pick him and cross fingers that it wasn't just the other players that were pro but that the champ was broken. It really seems like the champ is broken rather than the players being pro. His jungle speed + sustain is really strong. His pillar + contaminate and rapid bite instant slow + red buff really lets him do insane ganks. Depending how the enemy is standing and how well you place the pillar you can force a flash or get an easy kill.

What spells should you be maxing first as jungle / top?
    in jungle i maxed Q for dmg and clear speed, but imagine contaminate or pillar being viable to max first aswell. contaminte because of MS speed + att speed and his pillar for lower CD (does slow increase every rank aswell?)

Any guides for the new trundle which seems fun so far ?

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    After being brutally raped by every single trundle i've met so far i decided to just pick him and cross fingers that it wasn't just the other players that were pro but that the champ was broken. It really seems like the champ is broken rather than the players being pro. His jungle speed + sustain is really strong. His pillar + contaminate and rapid bite instant slow + red buff really lets him do insane ganks. Depending how the enemy is standing and how well you place the pillar you can force a flash or get an easy kill.

What spells should you be maxing first as jungle / top?
    in jungle i maxed Q for dmg and clear speed, but imagine contaminate or pillar being viable to max first aswell. contaminte because of MS speed + att speed and his pillar for lower CD (does slow increase every rank aswell?)

Any guides for the new trundle which seems fun so far ?
    max R > Q > E > W

spirit stone > boots > aegis > ancient golem > ninja tabi > mr / armor item (spirit visage / randuins) > whatever u didnt get

dmg items include: ravenous hydra, botrk whatevers needed