10+ Year Old Account
    Another Immortal Tristana game \o/

I'm sleepy as fock and I played against an Ezreal/Nidalee comp. Got hit by 700+ damage spears on more than one occasion with well over 100 MR.

At the end of the game they're out of inhibitors and Ezreal quadrakills my team. I use Zhonya's at 100 health and Nidalee steals his pentakill. At this point there must be at least 10 siege minions around their nexus, and the game ends 10 seconds later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fell in love with Vi lately but been getting alot of comments on how i play her.

My usual build goes something like:

machette > Spirit stone > t1 boots > giants belt > brutalizer> merc/ninja boots > frozen hammer > elder lizard/ancient golem > Runic bulwark/Warmogs > botrk > black cleaver

I get told she should be build more like a assasin and i should play her like that sneaking in after a fight started and killing the carry.
    I will normaly Q in ( after the tank if we have one ) thenn ult to the carry in the back and start punching away and i found this works well getting good results
    yet i still get yelled at for playing her wrong.

So am i doing it wrong? or should i yust tell themm to shut up?

Anny further advice appreciated also, tnx

So I am just wondering why Rammus isn't used/banned as much as he used to be?
    I remember back when I first started playing lol it seemed like he was a must ban. Now I don't see him much. When I jungle, I use him and really like him, but just wonder why he isn't in the spotlight anymore.
    Also same with Amumu?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S2omegaS2 View Post
    I am having a weird issue with LoL lately. It will freeze, to the point where I can't even open up the control panel on my pc. It is weird to because it will never happen on the first game of LoL I play (or has not happened on the first yet) and it always happens early game, right around the 2 min mark. It is not a daily thing, maybe a weekly or bi-weekly thing. It happened last weekend and I was able to go into control panel this time and stop running LoL (was not responding) but then when I re-opened League it would not let me reconnect into the game (I pressed the reconnect button like 10 times, never did anything).
    I've had this happen a few times and it's rather annoying to say the least. One time, and only once, I was able to reconnect after having it crash a few times trying to reconnect. The other times I had to restart my computer to get back into the game though.

I have no idea what causes it sadly. I've also had the loading screen randomly just disappear before, which is equally frustrating.

4 hours later, still can't get on

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Fell in love with Vi lately but been getting alot of comments on how i play her.

My usual build goes something like:

machette > Spirit stone > t1 boots > giants belt > brutalizer> merc/ninja boots > frozen hammer > elder lizard/ancient golem > Runic bulwark/Warmogs > botrk > black cleaver

I get told she should be build more like a assasin and i should play her like that sneaking in after a fight started and killing the carry.
    I will normaly Q in ( after the tank if we have one ) thenn ult to the carry in the back and start punching away and i found this works well getting good results
    yet i still get yelled at for playing her wrong.

So am i doing it wrong? or should i yust tell themm to shut up?

Anny further advice appreciated also, tnx
    I very much prefer iceborn gauntlets on Vi instead of frozen hammer. I usually aim for around 2-3 tanky items + boots (randuin's/runic bulwark/warmogs/locket/golem) and then boots + maw of mal/elder lizard/black cleaver/bloodthirster/iceborn gauntlets/zephyr. I usually finish my 2nd tanky item before finishing my 2nd damage item unless I very much need an iceborn gauntlet.
    She is quite easy to carry with once you hit later into the game. Of course you rarely hit close to full build when jungling unless you get a lot of kills. With iceborn gauntlets + movespeed from boots it's very hard to kite you, and very few are able to win against you in a 1v1 fight. Her AD scalings are imo also very strong in comparison to other bruisers, and late game you will have enough CDR and hp so that you can win any 1v1 auto attack fight solely because of your passive+W+E.
    I'm not going to suggest you playing her like an assassin, because that's not going to work. She is supposed to be played as an initiator and team fight diver. Assassins are on the other hand supposed to be clean up, which is nothing like Vi. It is however possible if you are snowballing hard early on to build a elder lizard into bloodthirster + giants belt (and get red buff) and just roam around and win all the lanes.
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2013-05-29 at 12:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    4 hours later, still can't get on
    Try reinstalling LoL and then resetting router. Worked for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    MakNooN announced that he plans on leaving NaJin Sword once he finds another team that wants him. It was mentioned that he has not renewed his contract to stay on the team.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-05-29 at 08:07 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

On the topic of connection errors: What has worked for me and 4 of my friends has been to try a few times, then just restart the computer. All of us got in on the first try after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._free_skin_in/

Korea gets "Silent Night Sona" (limited edition skin) for their 5 days of server troubles.

Meanwhile, at EUW....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post

Korea gets "Silent Night Sona" (limited edition skin) for their 5 days of server troubles.

Meanwhile, at EUW....
    Haha.

Freaking hilarious!!!!! I bet EUW is going to get nothing but just a silly IP boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post

Meanwhile, at EUW....
    Seriously? This is beyond sad. We MIGHT get 4 win IP Boost... and I mean MAYBE PERHAPS IF EVER.
    Riot is getting disrespectful with their overall low quality.

It says the Koreans "could not play LOL for five days (5/25~5/29) properly because of the server failure". It all depends on what this means.

I don't know about you all, but I've been able to play as much as I've wanted these past few weeks - it was merely logging in that took a few tries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    It says the Koreans "could not play LOL for five days (5/25~5/29) properly because of the server failure". It all depends on what this means.

I don't know about you all, but I've been able to play as much as I've wanted these past few weeks - it was merely logging in that took a few tries.
    Random disconnects, queues not popping, chats disappearing (or rather, disconnecting from PVP.net, sometimes resulting in champion selects without chat), player not able to select champions.

Let's not forget that the mass disconnects resulted in hour long queues.

For some players ranked is everything, so those also had quite a bit of downtime (ranked disabled almost every day during the weekend in question).

Although if Korea was not able to play at all during five days, those issues appear minor.

Don't misunderstand me, I don't want to exaggerate, apparently some players didn't have problems at all. Just if I look at what my friends and I had during that weekend, the game was unplayable for us, because every time we logged in, at least one of the issues mentioned above took place (I know, anecdotal evidence).

Still, this is not a "Riot, gimme RP and skins QQ" post, for me it would be fine if that would just not happen again.

Deleted

I don't think it matters much. I haven't had much problems either but there has been people who haven't been able to play at all for the past week. Just because some managed to play doesn't change the fact that others didn't, and shouldn't they be rewarded with something?

Also, the Koreans could have had the same problems as we have right now; some couldn't play, some could, and everyone got rewarded. Why can't EUW be too?

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I haven't had much problems either but there has been people who haven't been able to play at all for the past week. Just because some managed to play doesn't change the fact that others didn't, and shouldn't they be rewarded with something?
    All I've been hearing about are the sever login issues. If there were other issues I'm not aware of, I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    Although if Korea was not able to play at all during five days, those issues appear minor.
    This sums up my view.

Deleted
    All I've been hearing about are the sever login issues. If there were other issues I'm not aware of, I apologize.
    No need to apologize. Lol. I was just saying what some of my friends have experienced and random people on games.

Deleted
    So I myself had disconnects from PVP-Chat happen multiple times a day, along with log in problems (meaning error messages for a couple of hours) for the past few days. If reddit is to be believed (not the most reliable source), the Korean Log-In servers were flooded, which should have resulted in similar problems to EUW (insanely long queues (we had 1 hour+ queues on weekends for days in the last month), error messages while logging in). So I do think that the treatment is kinda....unequal, especially considering that KR is managed by Riot, not like SEA, where Garena does most of the managing.

Alongsite that, I think what frustrates players the most is the communication deficit on EUW. There was a thread started at the start of February calling for equal support on EUW forums compared to NA forums. That thread has pretty much never left the front page of the General Discussion forums on EUW, and got a decent amount of attention from Rioters (even though most posts only come from one person and most of them are along the lines of "Sorry, we know it's an issue, working on a fix, no problem guys"). The thread collected something like 40-50 Redposts in the first two weeks. The last post said that they are still actively following the thread...and since then (mid-february), there hasn't been a single red post. Guess you get the idea.

Deleted
    Okay, I take back what I said about TF.

He is very good if you take the time to master him completely, yes, he is VERY squishy, but you just have to deal with that and rely on your team.

After failing many times I now truly know how to handle this boss and he is very strong late game.

Sometimes I even manage to get kills early game.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-05-29 at 02:41 PM.