I dislike Lee Sin for some reason, him, Singed and Noct... I just can't stand to play them. I'm not terrible (I think XD) with them, but I'm not good, and I just don't have fun playing them. Kinda glad I got them in a bundle (except noct I think, I got him on sale or something).
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by superbattler View Post
    i play irelia a bit, do a tankier build then that. imo playing irelia with a trinity and then tank build works pretty well.
    Yep, most of the time Trinity is my only offensive item, if the game drags on long enough I might get an Atma's.

So what ever happened to that tournament for LoL?

Oh boy, this match now was funny. I was called "shit" because me and my mate were going Wukong + Sona bot. We got Cait + Soraka as enemies and killed them while I managed to get a little bit ahead with CS, compared to Caitlyn. So, our Udyr and our Annie still kept trashtalking me, I just didn't answer, couldn't care less because I knew I would do good.

My ending stats were 15-2-12

and I thought to myself. Time to troll this Udyr and Annie a bit. So I said "oh shit boy, Udyr, you see, our bot clearly lost this game! and I fucking sucked sooo bad" and he seriously went on to say I would be trash and we won the lane just because he ganked Oo (once, lol, really. he wasn't that much of a help)

Why are some people so...stubborn? even proven otherwise? I just don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    The split to EUNE/W made it impossible to have a proper tournament I think. I don't really know though.
    League of Legends, Video Games & General Off-Topic mod. PM me with any concerns you may have.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    I just don't understand.
    We never will :P

Can anyone remember a word people say... it means that you kill them instantly. something like kikaloo... I could be wrong...

Never had enough of a response. With the teams I had received, I could have set up like... I think 4 teams in Europe (before the split, now its even less I do believe) and 3 in NA. Once Spectator mode comes out, I'll try again, but with a bit of advertisement in other places, making it more of a global tourny than just an MMO-champ one.

As on off note, I just realized I've been reading Renekton Bots fanfic for 17 pages... my god am I disturbed.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.

Patch Preview:

in this video:

support will/should be more support-offense.

Yay!

Just reached lvl 30.

Nooes not my sona's heal!!!!!

---------- Post added 2011-08-21 at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    Yay!

Just reached lvl 30.
    Gratz!!!! How long did it take you by any chance?

Yay!

Just reached lvl 30.
    congratulations. Do you plan on doing ranked from now on or do you want to continue farming IP for runes/champs? Curious how people nowadays do this, when I hit lvl 30 there wasn't really much difference =(

Finally found a champion I'm decent with and they're nerfing Jax already, damn it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsurge View Post
    Finally found a champion I'm decent with and they're nerfing Jax already, damn it all.
    I hate jax, I mostly play twitch.. low hp, big damage jump. You do the math

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Gratz!!!! How long did it take you by any chance?
    Euhm, started playing LoL for the first time around 2 months ago but had university/work/holiday in the meanwhile so I can't give an exact estimate

congratulations. Do you plan on doing ranked from now on or do you want to continue farming IP for runes/champs? Curious how people nowadays do this, when I hit lvl 30 there wasn't really much difference =(
    Probably going ranked, there aren't any champions that I still want to get and I have a full tier 3 rune page for the role that I'm playing. I'm almost always playing either Irelia or Jarvan and the occasional Garen and they pretty much need the same rune set.

I don't mind the Sona heal nerf... specially if it means I can literally roll my face across the keyboard and use all of my spells in 1 cast queue XD

They buffed... Nidalee?
    Really?

Really?
    What teh fuck.
    I think the soraka changes are quite okay. Oh and notice when he shows taric's new attack speed, HE HAS A DAGGER IN THE INVENTORY.... My god... Oh well, what can ya do.
    League of Legends, Video Games & General Off-Topic mod. PM me with any concerns you may have.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Really?
    What teh fuck.
    I think the soraka changes are quite okay. Oh and notice when he shows taric's new attack speed, HE HAS A DAGGER IN THE INVENTORY.... My god... Oh well, what can ya do.
    yeah, but then again, probably to effectively show off how this "4 sec cooldown less" works. (but mindless sheep will think...HOLY SHIT TARIC AS/AP GOGO NOW WOOOOOWWWW OP lol...and a flood of baddies will come )

also, yes, I can't believe they buff Nidalee. It's just...strange.

yeah, but then again, probably to effectively show off how this "4 sec cooldown less" works. (but mindless sheep will think...HOLY SHIT TARIC AS/AP GOGO NOW WOOOOOWWWW OP lol...and a flood of baddies will come )

also, yes, I can't believe they buff Nidalee. It's just...strange.
    They buffed her offensive late game, and nerfed her support role. This is good, because all she was late game was spear/heal bot. Now maybe she'll be spearing but also hopping into cougar at some point. Also nerfs her lane sustainablity which was one of her biggest issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    They buffed... Nidalee?
    Really?

Really?
    What teh fuck.

< yeaa....not ok >
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2011-08-22 at 02:30 PM.

Yay!

Just reached lvl 30.
    Grats! I just reached level 30 myself!

Also, SS'd my last poppy game, she's not too bad for farming, as long as you lane like a carry with a support on bot lane.

http://imageshack.us/f/689/poppynotbad.png/

And, also SS'd my first ranked game. I thought it would be pure hell, and we weren't doing too well at the beginning, but well pulled it together, and pushed HARD at the end, two mid towers, inhibitor, 2 nexus towers, and nexus over the course of like, 1 1/2 minutes.

http://imageshack.us/f/840/firstrankedgamelol.png/

Whited out my friends name on both pics, by his request.