Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    It wouldn't be such a special skin if she didn't run like that though!
    Would it not? Those jugs... From what IronStylus says, they're getting traded for abs, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Wow, you sure gave Riot a lot of money lol.
    Despite all the frustration caused ingame, i still feel like the money is well spent.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Despite all the frustration caused ingame, i still feel like the money is well spent.
    When I started LoL up to a couple of months ago, I was strictly against spending money on a game that is essentially free-to-play, since then I've bought 100€ of RP and will probably buy another 50€ worth of RP as soon as Aatrox is released (as I will spend the last RP I have on the All Star bundle). Seriously, I know a couple of people that buy multiple games each month, play through them within a week or less, play multiplayer for a week, and then get bored and buy a new game. I play LoL since 3 years (even though I started playing a lot more once I quite WoW a couple of months ago), and if the situation stays like it is, I will continue playing it. So instead of investing a lot of money into new B2P or P2P-games, I invest money into LoL. Also I think that Riot is doing good work in providing a good game (even though the current situation of the EUW-server infuriates me) and doing a great job at providing the most successfull eSports-environment of a game I've ever seen. Why not give them money to keep up the good work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Edward, our dear Thresh Prince, has decided to leave Gambit Gaming. The timing of this decision does leave you wondering...
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Bugger. ._.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Edward, our dear Thresh Prince, has decided to leave Gambit Gaming. The timing of this decision does leave you wondering...
    A bit strange that it worked out (more or less) for 1.5 years and now that LCS is starting soon, it got too much? If the communication problems existed since a while, why not leave after the Allstar match so the team has more time to find a suitable replacement?

Maybe my post should rather be in the LCS-thread? Not sure...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Seems League of Legends is moving to Xbox 1 now http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/new...ys-report.html
    There is much speculation that that leak is fake. I would be very, very surprised if League were to ever go to a console.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Seems League of Legends is moving to Xbox 1 now http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/new...ys-report.html
    Fake. The Halo logo is upside down and the 3 in the dead rising logo is replacing the A, which makes no sense.

While Blizzard was fairly successful moving D3 to consoles from what I played at PAX East, LoL is an entirely new beast to port over. Also, I'm pretty sure Riot would have to recode their entire game to work on consoles, and since they haven't even shown interest in making a second, legit game, I doubt they would go through the time to port over their current one to the console market.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-06-04 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Incoming rage about a crappy 20 win IP boost.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Incoming rage about a crappy 20 win IP boost.
    It is crappy if you've got nothing to spend IP on.

It's also crappy compared to 975RP+

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    It is crappy if you've got nothing to spend IP on.

It's also crappy compared to 975RP+
    Agreed but cest la vie, riot wont change their minds now even if Korea did get better compensation.

Deleted
    Doesn't bother me either way, I can afford to buy skins/IP boosts if I want them.

I can understand why people are mad though. /shrug

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Fake. The Halo logo is upside down and the 3 in the dead rising logo is replacing the A, which makes no sense.

While Blizzard was fairly successful moving D3 to consoles from what I played at PAX East, LoL is an entirely new beast to port over. Also, I'm pretty sure Riot would have to recode their entire game to work on consoles, and since they haven't even shown interest in making a second, legit game, I doubt they would go through the time to port over their current one to the console market.
    The Halo logo isn't upside down. At least as far as I can tell. The 3 replacing the A is dumb though, but I wouldn't put it passed a company to do something like that.

That's not to say I think it's real though. (I don't. I highly doubt LoL will ever hit a console.) Also, they've now announced Spartan Assault (which does not have the circle Halo logo, and also will only be on Windows 8 PCs/Phones/Tablets by the looks of it.)

And yeah. I'm surprised there hasn't already been rage about the IP Boost. I think I'll avoid Reddit/forums for a couple days now lol. (Even though I think that's arguably a better compensation than the skin that Korea got.)

Doesn't bother me either way, I can afford to buy skins/IP boosts if I want them.

I can understand why people are mad though. /shrug
    Dont get me wrong i would love a limited edition skin, i just dont see it happening.

I have enough skins and champs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    i think i got around 145-150 skins. 2 server changes. 1 (maybe 2) 7 page runepage bundle. Pulsefire ezreal aswell ofcourse. ~300 days of ward skin (cant remember how much this cost.)

Come at me bro
    Haha wow.
    I own every champion.
    Bought the Real life Collectors and Digital Collectors.
    I own a skin for all but about 10 champs *the more latest ones that I don't buy bundles for*. Multiples on other champs though. So I doubt I'm far behind you.
    I have bought 2 Runepage bundles. No PFE, no server changes.

I would go find that download that tells you, but I'm afraid I'd start crying.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post

And yeah. I'm surprised there hasn't already been rage about the IP Boost. I think I'll avoid Reddit/forums for a couple days now lol. (Even though I think that's arguably a better compensation than the skin that Korea got.)
    Said nobody ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Said nobody ever.
    I'm not sure what you're implying here...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    I'm not sure what you're implying here...
    That 20 ip win is in no way comparable to practically 975RP.

20 win IP boost comes out at roughly 3350 IP.

Deleted
    Uhm, yeah, you'll barely be able to get a 3150 IP champion with a 20 win IP Boost. And that's barely.

KR got the champion (Sona 3150 IP) scott-free, 10 win IP boost and a limited-edition skin. So, basically, 30 win IP boost and a sick skin.

Honestly I don't want a limited edition skin; they're not limited anymore if that were to happen and it's an even bigger slap to the people who bought it when it was available.

But, seriously, a 20 IP boost is useless for a lot of people. I have all necessary runes, all champions; I don't need IP for shit. I'm sitting on 25K at the moment. So yeah, Riot, next time, atleast use the lube when you go in.