Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandemar View Post
    How did you guys managed to get to level 30 without tearing out your eyeballs in a venomous rage?Tell me the secret! I NEED TO KNOW!
    Get Mordekaiser.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thaz View Post
    1.pick tryn
    2.jungle for 30 minutes.
    3.exit the jungle
    4.get cc'd
    5.get laughed at
    6.die

ftfy .

---------- Post added 2011-08-22 at 02:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    They buffed her offensive late game, and nerfed her support role. This is good, because all she was late game was spear/heal bot. Now maybe she'll be spearing but also hopping into cougar at some point. Also nerfs her lane sustainablity which was one of her biggest issues.
    Thing is, Nidalee's spear was already ridiculously strong. I've never really liked champions who can hit 1 button right once in a lane and just instantly win. (Which currently just includes Blitz and Nidalee, go figure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Get Mordekaiser.
    I am so tempted... Waiting on the freeby run with him. Or a price reduction.

//edit: btw - I saw people posting about the upcoming free champion. Where can you find the rotation ahead of time?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I am so tempted... Waiting on the freeby run with him. Or a price reduction.

//edit: btw - I saw people posting about the upcoming free champion. Where can you find the rotation ahead of time?
    The only one you can really know for sure is the newest champion - two weeks after his release he enters the free rotation. About the other ones...Idk, but Riot tries to keep it balanced (though some champs like Heimer are free every second week or something )

Deleted
    Hm... when I play, I always press NO on surrenders, no matter how bad the game is going. Why? Because you can't learn all there is to learn only when you're winning and doing good. Being faced with tremendous adversity gives you more learning points than by just wiping the floor with your enemy.

And I disagree with Nidalee being a 1point win champion. If you fail to move away from the path of the oncoming spear, your fault.

Btw. If anyone wants to add me, Vkjyshy on EU West or Slyminxy on EU Nordic&East

Deleted
    Hmm, just saw the patch preview... I don't understand their class designers train of thought sometimes; They want to make Hybrid Kayle viable again, so they are giving his E an buff and an AD ratio to her Q? Wont this just mean I'm going to move away from the AD/AS (hextech very late) and more towards to full out AD carry? I mean, whats the sense to get AP if your every damaging ability scales from AD somewhat?

Deleted
    Zilean and Ashe seem to be free every week You hardly ever see Anivia as free, nor twitch or Lee sin. And the newest champ is always f2p 2 weeks after release and then you don't see them f2p for months. I don't know how they decide what to put into the cycle, but oh well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyminxy View Post
    Hm... when I play, I always press NO on surrenders, no matter how bad the game is going. Why? Because you can't learn all there is to learn only when you're winning and doing good. Being faced with tremendous adversity gives you more learning points than by just wiping the floor with your enemy.
    By the time my team has 5 ish kills and the enemy team has 20+ there is nothing to learn, they are just going to sweep the floor with us even if I had all of those 5 kills.

My first ranked game!

Except for our Kog, we all played ranked for the 1st time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyminxy View Post
    And I disagree with Nidalee being a 1point win champion. If you fail to move away from the path of the oncoming spear, your fault.
    I'm not saying Nidalee is easy to play or anything, but it really is frustrating to outlane someone incredibly hard while they make continuous mistakes and you just make 1, a spear hits you and boom, hits for a trillion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    My first ranked game!

Good job ^w^ *nod of approval*
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    My first ranked game!

<snip>

Nice Seems like you got placed on the good team. Don't be surprised if your next ranked game will end completely opposite, there is no form of fair balance between skill in the low ELO, it is all about being lucky on who you get teamed with. That's why I stopped solo queuing for ranked a long time ago, only did it in the start until my head imploded.

Deleted
    Just won my first Ranked game too. Jarvan can turn the tides of a battle, no kidding.

Deleted
    My first ranked game!

<nope.avi>

Gj! Just what ever you do, don't ever EVER solo que during weekends, its only going to end up with someone on your team having 0/bazillion/2 stats in 10 minutes, also most likely being a kid who then rages how his team sucks and how the enemy was lucky when he tower dived 2 people at lvl 5 with half hp. The single reason I don't solo que ranked games

Deleted
    Im Vexnar west EU, Im at 1500 rating now.
    most of my ranked games are amumu, kennen and mordekaiser. In normal games I like to take different champions all the time.

Before I forget to ask, I was wondering how much +rating I would get and then noticed it said Rating: Unranked or something like that. Do you first play 10 ranked games and don't get rating and then get matched according to your win rate or something?

Deleted
    Before I forget to ask, I was wondering how much +rating I would get and then noticed it said Rating: Unranked or something like that. Do you first play 10 ranked games and don't get rating and then get matched according to your win rate or something?
    you need atleast 1250 rating for it to show if i'm not mistaking, and a number of matches, might be 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I'm not saying Nidalee is easy to play or anything, but it really is frustrating to outlane someone incredibly hard while they make continuous mistakes and you just make 1, a spear hits you and boom, hits for a trillion.
    not all champions are as strong in laning, but that just means they'll be stronger later.

Deleted
    it will take some time before it will update, took a week for me first time, but i love the build on their nasus.... AP nasus sucks

---------- Post added 2011-08-22 at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 44thsavage View Post
    not all champions are as strong in laning, but that just means they'll be stronger later.
    And for nida, if she her spear hurts before lvl 12, her heal will be weak so harass the shit out of her

Quote Originally Posted by Farec View Post
    it will take some time before it will update, took a week for me first time, but i love the build on their nasus.... AP nasus sucks
    Ah kay

And ye they were pretty crap, our bot lane was actually losing but when their jungler tried to gank me at top I got first blood on him and I pretty much snowballed from there.

Deleted
    I'd love to play with ya if you wanted but I'm currently trying to level 10 accounts to level 5 for that free RP, but my nerves are already completely wrecked from playing with the people I get on my team. Blitzcrank with archangel staff and no boots having 0/10 score O.o And of course spamming all chat with weird letters I don't understand, wonderful!