Rumours are that EdWard is moving to Curse.

Alex Chu ‏@TSMXpecial 3h
    So there's a rumor going around that former Gambit's Edward is going to Curse. I'm extremely excited for that, I love competition! <3

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    When I play ranged mids, I help my jungler for as long as I can(1 ability + a few autos). But on melee mids(which are what I play most of the time), I can't do that, because I'd have to run around the blue "pit" to get into lane, and end up losing AT LEAST 2 minions, which is fairly significant if I'm planning to get a kill/force them out of lane at level 2/3(depends if I can do it with 2 abilities, or if the 3rd is important to my combo)
    Yeah I get it's different for melees, but I am in fact talking about Ahri, Lux, Anivia, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Well I guess it works for Hecarim. This is the first I've seen of it though. I'll have to give it a spin myself eventually. However, doesn't change the fact that it is subpar for most junglers.

---------- Post added 2013-06-06 at 06:08 PM ----------

If your going to go the utility tree as a jungler, awareness is just a bonus. Junglers get reduced exp in the jungler, so this lets you keep up a bit more than normal.
    the guide is old, hecarim used to scale really well with levels thanks to his W healing for more each rank. no longer gets stronger per rank now.

Deleted
    Wow. Seems like Sonna's Passive on W wasn't reducing your target's damage at all according to a red:

- Fixed a bug where Power Chord: Diminuendo was not decreasing damage dealt

Yup, that's right. Power Chord: Diminuendo hasn't been reducing the damage dealt by its target. This bug has been particularly tricky to detect because it was reducing the damage numbers displayed, just not the actual damage inflicted.
    And in return they're nerfing her again because of it.... Riot please....

- Base Power Chord damage changed to 13/20/27/35/43/52/62/72/82/92/102/112/122/132/147/162/177/192 from 8 + (10 x level)
    Aria of Perseverance
    - Bonus Armor and Magic Resistance to self and healed ally reduced to 6/7/8/9/10 from 8/11/14/17/20
    - Changed aura bonus Armor and Magic Resistance to 6/7/8/9/10 from 3/6/9/12/15
    They buffed her early game but still, it's nothing like the ammount of nerf she got. Christ.

Source ^: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post38486758

And looks like Zyra is getting a new skin. God damn it. I'm already saving for Morg's and now a new one. :<

And the ultimate skin is on the works too it seems.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-06-07 at 11:45 AM.

Deleted
    Just played 6 ranked games, four of which were my promotion matches to silver (yeah I was a bronze scrub, but not any longer! )
    But what I noticed is how incredibly important mentality in games is. I won 5 of the 6 matches, and in the one match that I lost, we actually had way better players than in all my other games. No lane was losing terribly, even though top had a few problems. In other games I had a Lux support who wnet 0/10/0 and didn't buy wards, and we won that game.

But in the other game, it started with our Evelynn jungle "only" getting help from our midlaner and me (the ADC), but not the support at red buff. She immediately started with "OMG I will report you!" and "Now my early game is fcked up, can't do anything, just surrender ASAP". Then we got a couple of good teamfights, and the other players started to think that it might actually work. Then we lose a single fight, after winning multiple other teamfights, and Evelynn starts again with "GG just surrender" and starts a vote, which everyone obviously declines. But still, she continued and just didn't really try any more, then others started complaining about our support not warding correctly...yeah, we lost that game, even though the players themselves were better than my teammates in the other 5 games (which I all won).

Having the right mentality is what wins you many games. Even if the situation looks dire (we went 0/5 in the game that gave me my promotion, but no flame and noone gave up), there is always the chance of a comeback, unless you get aced 40 minutes into the game with only 2 nexus turrets still standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    -snip-
    Just so you know, I'm fairly sure those are changes that already happened in the past.

Just to explain why, one of the reds started the post with this:

We have a number of tweaks coming for Sona in the next patch, as a consequence of this change:
    And then he mentions some changes they did in the past. It's merely to explain her history of changes up to the new one, which buffs her base health and armor at level 1.

So they're not massively nerfing and buffing her in the next patch or anything.

Deleted
    I know but it's still lame....
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-06-07 at 12:45 PM.

Indeed, but at least she gets slightly beefier next patch, which helps. Especially for us aggressive Sona players. Her poke is crazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Indeed, but at least she gets slightly beefier next patch, which helps. Especially for us aggressive Sona players. Her poke is crazy.
    Had a game yesterday where the enemy botlane apparently did not know that Sona can poke. I zoned both of them alone and as a result my ADC had so much more farm.
    Why can't every opponent be as oblivious?

Just kidding, that would get boring fast. Also winning a close game is more fulfilling than winning a stomp.

Possible confirmation that Edward is joining Curse.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    Had a game yesterday where the enemy botlane apparently did not know that Sona can poke. I zoned both of them alone and as a result my ADC had so much more farm.
    Why can't every opponent be as oblivious?

Just kidding, that would get boring fast. Also winning a close game is more fulfilling than winning a stomp.
    Unless ofcourse the enemy team is filled with d-bags that need to be punished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post

Was with Chaox just now at the LoL anniversary event in my country, and when my friend told him about this piece of news, he was totally shocked.

Also Chaox told us that he had a few offers from teams, but none of them were what he considered to be the top tiered team in the NA scene and that is why he is still biding his time as he doesn't want to downgrade so to speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    And now it's been confirmed, Edward is joining Curse.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    All I can say is what the actual fuck.

This is certainly going to be interesting. I did not expect an NA team to pick up Edward.

This amuses me, having seen what his former teammate said about NA here:

http://www.twitch.tv/tehdiamondz/b/412268337?t=88m25s
    Last edited by gamhacked; 2013-06-07 at 06:27 PM.

"North America okay bye"

That made me laugh out loud, but I'm still interested in seeing what Edward is going to bring to Curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    "North America okay bye"

That made me laugh out loud, but I'm still interested in seeing what Edward is going to bring to Curse.
    There has to be an ADC change. I mean, Cop is the pinnacle of passiveness, and one of the reasons Edward left Gambit is because Genja is so passive. I want Fabbyyyy :P

Deleted
    Can he even speak english?
    Also seems that russian from stream forgot how they got destroyed by "teh shitty NA" .

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Also seems that russian from stream forgot how they got destroyed by "teh shitty NA" .
    He didn't personally - the EU all-star team wasn't very good is all. Gambit would have surely done better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    He didn't personally - the EU all-star team wasn't very good is all. Gambit would have surely done better.
    Still funny how he keeps trashing NA scene and can't accept the fact that they have good and even better player there.