Quote Originally Posted by BigBro View Post
    i remember playing pre-rework xin zhao with similar build. 42-2-x in a normal basicly 1v5 the enemy Op soab.

On another topic, does anyone use the new item set feature, and do you guys use the mastery pages? i dont use the item set feature and i remake my masteries every game to tailor it the best i can to my specific pick and to counter the enemy the best i can.
    I have a bunch of saved runepages, but I need to get used to redoing masteries every match. Not like I have anything better to do while the other numbskulls take a week to pick.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Ghouls just chase the enemy out of lane or the laner has to take alot of dmg/heal yorick for alot.
    The ghouls just chase them into one of three bushes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The ghouls just chase them into one of three bushes.
    and forces you away from farm

On another topic, does anyone use the new item set feature, and do you guys use the mastery pages? i dont use the item set feature and i remake my masteries every game to tailor it the best i can to my specific pick and to counter the enemy the best i can.
    I use the item set feature a lot. No more searching for items ever again! :P
    As for Mastery pages, I use those too. I see no need to redo them every game, at my current League (Gold II). Besides, I already have multiple pages for various roles (and specific champs) so I can pick whichever is most fitting to the opponent I'm up against.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    i remember playing pre-rework xin zhao with similar build. 42-2-x in a normal basicly 1v5 the enemy Op soab.

I use basic mastery pages with tailored ones for specific champs or matchups. Saving them keeps me from running out of time if I'm last pick or the picks move really quickly. Items sets everyone should use, even if it is just to reorder things. Stick all the consumables at the top for easy access, ADC tab with every item you could possibly buy and tailor based on the game and the carry (I divided the sections into AS, AD, and Def), Blue Ezreal, etc. They are one of the best things to be added to LoL.

Deleted
    and forces you away from farm
    If well timed it can cost you one cs as stepping into a brush takes very short. Maybe a couple more if he's very far from any of the three, but it means they're a) hideously overextended and hitting your turret or b) pushed into their own turret. As soon as the ghoul drops aggro you can go back and farm - the lil' bugger is now pushing the lane and you can lasthit.

Make no mistake, I know Yorick is one hell of a lane bully, the cast itself deals and heals enough damage. The follow-up ghoul's melee attacks are easy to counter, though.

I think Yorick should work a bit more like original Undying from DotA did. Ghouls were able to be controlled to some degree, and it sort of made it so you had to build all auras to get the most efficiency out of the hero. It would also be cool if the ghouls had individual abilities and maybe sort of had some abilities like Chen does when they control minions from the jungle, or Meepo even in which the abilities are cloned for each one. I think DotA did pretty good with these heroes imo, and it feels like it just got lost when trying to translate it to league of legends (at least I have to believe that they were the inspiration to some degree for Yorick). I think the ultimate needs some work as well, but I'm not too sure what direction I'd take with that. Perhaps just limit it to himself, and buff it up so it's actually somewhat useful again.

Currently, Yorick's power just comes from hitting buttons until people die with not much else nor does it create an interesting and unique build sort of like meepo/undying did in dota to follow because of having pet. I'm sort of excited for a rework for him because I do enjoy playing him, especially against Jayce.

Deleted

5v3 lol. Now before you go "ap panth and rammus gege" it was still a 5v3 with 5 teleports, shen ult, soraka ult, TF and panth ult. Basicly all over the map gank squad with 2 jungles.

basicly mid game they're pushing and i think they were playing some what seriously there, but Ori ball on me, then i jump in and ult into a ori ult with vayne clean up. Wombo combo motherfuckers
    Fun game.
    Last edited by mmoc92d0ab2958; 2013-06-29 at 11:14 PM.

nice team comp for a 3v5 I would expect their team comp to run all over vayne but with wukong/ori there is alot of protection for a vayne
    I won a 1v3 as aatrox vs my friend the day he came out with some bots on my team/their team. It was interesting..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    nice team comp for a 3v5 I would expect their team comp to run all over vayne but with wukong/ori there is alot of protection for a vayne
    I won a 1v3 as aatrox vs my friend the day he came out with some bots on my team/their team. It was interesting..
    yea it wasn't random picks from our side

But as i said, they werent playing 100% seriously, but i still firmly believe that we put up a good fight. As you can guess, we got fucked hard laning phase. 6 ports, 2 semi global and a globad heal.... But we could turtle style our base and wombo combo them once i had black cleaver me and vaynes dmg on them was insane, and the burst from ori was good too.

I guess i have to tell the story behind the match.
    5v5 ranked team for funzies, but still trying to be some what serious. Yet, one friend decides to troll the rest of us, which makes a second friend go AD malz. My little brother is also the worst proxy singed in league history btw. obviously we lost that one, and my team basicly went "yea if we were serious we'd have owned you" they were like "yeaaaaa as if" and we were like "rematch bitchez?" and such the match was made. One friend just went to bed before he could get an invite, and me, my little brother and friend 1 told friend 2 to fuck off cus we'd own them 5v3 (it was friend 2 who initated the trolling)

Fun game and i learned some things.

1: Ori+Wukong wombo combo is op as fuck
    2: Their team comp + summoners could actually work very well in a real match. Maybe not LCS, but a mid tier gold or even low plat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two possible Kits for Yorick reworks. That second kit's ult sounds awesome.

Though this is all just Xelnath tossing out ideas,so there's not much chance this would actually be used.

10+ Year Old Account
    Toyz and Stanley have decided to leave TPA at the end of this month. Wow, who would have thought that the S2 World Champions are just collapsing like this.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Toyz and Stanley have decided to leave TPA at the end of this month. Wow, who would have thought that the S2 World Champions are just collapsing like this.
    And on their last competitive matchday, they decided to essentially use their S2 winning team with Shen, Ori, Mundo, Nunu and Ezreal.

Damn now i really regret not picking up at least one of the skins.

That is pretty sad. I just hope we can get a team that's as good as them, or maybe even better in the S3 Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Says the man with an Udyr signature/avatar...
    Udyr doesn't shapeshift, he just puts on different hats, and now he can tear you up, block your attack, knock you out or burn you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    And on their last competitive matchday, they decided to essentially use their S2 winning team with Shen, Ori, Mundo, Nunu and Ezreal.

Damn now i really regret not picking up at least one of the skins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    That is pretty sad. I just hope we can get a team that's as good as them, or maybe even better in the S3 Championship.
    Here's Toyz's explanation to his decision to leave TPA and retire from competitive play. Apparently he was diagnosed with carpal tunnel, and he also couldn't take the harsh criticism that mass media outlets like reddit would give him whenever TPA struggled in S3 so far. He also struggled to adapt to the team leader role after Mistake was moved to TPS.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

15+ Year Old Account
    Here's Toyz's explanation to his decision to leave TPA and retire from competitive play. Apparently he was diagnosed with carpal tunnel, and he also couldn't take the harsh criticism that mass media outlets like reddit would give him whenever TPA struggled in S3 so far. He also struggled to adapt to the team leader role after Mistake was moved to TPS.
    Also someone posted Stanly's reason for leaving in the comments (incase people don't read the comment section, I know its a habit I am trying to pick up). Its really sad to hear both stories. Especially Toyz. To be hated on simply because your nationality isn't "correct"? That's so terrible, but I hope the best for both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Also someone posted Stanly's reason for leaving in the comments (incase people don't read the comment section, I know its a habit I am trying to pick up). Its really sad to hear both stories. Especially Toyz. To be hated on simply because your nationality isn't "correct"? That's so terrible, but I hope the best for both of them.
    One of the quotes was this "Every time I checked PTT(Taiwanese forum like Reddit) and read about how people blamed and criticized me, I felt so bad that I couldn’t sleep. For a while, I had to rely on sleeping pills so I could get some sleep. Things like my nationality are not something I can do to change it, and I sometimes wondered why I wasn’t Taiwanese. "

He took it too hard due to the high standards he set for himself. The pressure of being the captain was too much.

Well at least he did win the 1v1 mid All Star competition.

Glad i watched TPA final game today, that S2 winning lineup they played earlier was nostalgic.

10+ Year Old Account
    TPA's team comp for their last game with Stanley and Toyz.

Sad to see them go, and even sadder to see the reasons for Toyz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that game up on a VOD somewhere I can see it for free?

[URL="http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1hd27z/tpa_toyz_explains_retirement_english/"]Apparently he was diagnosed with carpal tunnel.
    Just to say it, not being a dick, it's carpal tunnel syndrome. Everyone has carpal tunnels, not everyone has the syndrome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Illegal immigration is not a crime.
    Oxymoron.
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What the actual fuck now, internet? Grow a thicker skin and stop being a whiny faggot.