Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    And why can't you, say, get your jungle and mid to help you out if the situation is so incredibly dire?
    What they do is they mirror each other, usually you'll see 2v1 top/bot and the junglers coming in to join at around the same time making it a 3v1, this way they both get the same rewards without taking any risks. Having your mid lane running around the map at level 1-3 is a huge gamble...

What this means is teams pretty much just skip the laning phase and go straight to mid game. This can make for some pretty fast paced games and can be entertaining to watch but Riot doesn't want it to be a must-use tactic.

As a spectator sport, LoL is pretty damn boring, so no.
    Your opinion.
    Last edited by mmoc6e3a3e1ea2; 2013-07-03 at 12:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aissy View Post
    Your opinion.
    Of course it's my opinion. Who else would I be representing?

Watching OnGameNet they have a college team in the matches. Apparently in Korea if you go to certain universities you can focus on egames with professors teaching you how to play games competitively. That's bloody amazing xD

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Of course it's my opinion. Who else would I be representing?
    You worded it pretty badly then, made it look like a general fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Wow I would not pay university fees to be taught how to play a game, is it free in Korea?
    Dunno, but since most university degrees are useless for anything but the title why not have some fun going through it..

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    You worded it pretty badly then, made it look like a general fact.
    ...huh?
    If I evaluate something that is inherently subjective, my wording shouldn't matter, it should be obvious from the context.
    If I had to add "IMO" along with every single one of my opinions, my IMO precious internet time would be IMO wasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auramin View Post
    Alright, so I've recently hit lvl 22 and I've been playing a truckload of Teemo for the past couple of weeks. However I rarely see him in high-end gaming, and when I do, people call him a troll/bad pick/noob pick. But I've been wondering why it is so? Is it only because he is fairly weak when it comes to team fights late game (unless fed of course)? I'm asking because I dont want to focus too much on a champion that I might not be able/allowed to use later on when I venture into ranked sessions - and because Im curious, as my Teemo is doing rather well tbh (and I love killing people while wearing a bunny costume ).
    Teemo is built around one thing only: being a g'damn nuisance. He is fairly useless in teamfights and only really strong as split pushing, which is something most people find annoying. Whether used against them (having to deal with it) or in their team (due to having to deal with 4v5 situations). He has to win lane hard and his kit will let him be very abusive to a number of champions. Other champions will brutally murder him.

no.
    Then we are done talking, as you are simply suggesting things and commenting on things you apparently don't even know about.

Deleted
    ...huh?
    If I evaluate something that is inherently subjective, my wording shouldn't matter, it should be obvious from the context.
    If I had to add "IMO" along with every single one of my opinions, my IMO precious internet time would be IMO wasted.
    Sadly that isn't usually the case when it comes to eSports and people saying a game is boring to watch they generally mean that everyone who watches it should feel bad for not watching their own, superior game. This is something I've gotten so used to over the years that its what I assume from the get go now.

The context didn't help eithersince Dulliath was advocating for it and your only reply was "LoL is pretty damn boring to watch", kind of making it look like you thought Dulliath was in the wrong for watching it.

This is a pointless discussion though and you're right, you shouldn't have to put an IMO infront of your every opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    To be honest that Ashe play was awful. Bad farming, maxing E over W and not even taking a single point in Q until both E and W are maxed. Due to that and her being Ashe, she has nearly no influence on the game while Panth is roaming.

I can completely understand the rage that guy is getting from his team. He only has a good score in the end because all players in that game played badly
    A lot of the Caitlyn "plays" were pretty bad too, the first game with Cait was okayish but the second one he went 1/5..
    Right right. I didnt mean that he plays well like a Platinum or diamon player, but rather for someone at his ELO i dont see him gimping his team more than his team mates.

And the thing that makes it so good isn't just the rage. Its why people rage. In one of the videos, a Diana gets caught all alone (100% her fault) 5 times, and always blames him when its definitely not his fault. Its amusing :3
    Last edited by mmoc92d0ab2958; 2013-07-03 at 12:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Then we are done talking, as you are simply suggesting things and commenting on things you apparently don't even know about.
    I'm sorry I wasn't aware people in LCS play a completely different game.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a pointless discussion though and you're right, you shouldn't have to put an IMO infront of your every opinion.
    Wording matters. The wording presented it as if it were a fact. This is generally the intended meaning behind "A is B". That said, taste always is subjective, which makes me agree that Zefie did not need to add the "I think" or "imo". It would've clarified their stance, but was no in way necessary.

Deleted
    I'm sorry I wasn't aware people in LCS play a completely different game.
    Completely different game? No.
    Completely different meta? Yes. You can't even compare it to the meta in Challenger solo queue. Except for champion picks, people copy whatever the pro's pick even if they don't use them the same way the pro's do.

Slowly mastering Nami. She is so damn strong - def my nr 1 support (with thresh). Great lane presence, peeling and bubbles are op. It just takes plenty of games to master her. She is my main suppport now. Heading towards 60% winrate in d1 with her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satletio View Post
    Slowly mastering Nami. She is so damn strong - def my nr 1 support (with thresh). Great lane presence, peeling and bubbles are op. It just takes plenty of games to master her. She is my main suppport now. Heading towards 60% winrate in d1 with her.
    I main Sona, and also Janna, Lulu, etc. I just picked up Nami a few weeks ago but haven't had the courage to try her out yet. Maybe I should

Deleted
    Completely different meta? Yes. You can't even compare it to the meta in Challenger solo queue. Except for champion picks, people copy whatever the pro's pick even if they don't use them the same way the pro's do.
    Their matches being completely different doesn't invalidate any potential theorycrafting though. I've never met a 5-support team in practice but I'm aware of how to play against one in theory.

Wow I would not pay university fees to be taught how to play a game, is it free in Korea?
    I'm pretty sure it's to learn how to play, think and feel a game as a competitive/pro player, not just playing the game in general.

Esports are pretty big over in Korea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Their matches being completely different doesn't invalidate any potential theorycrafting though. I've never met a 5-support team in practice but I'm aware of how to play against one in theory.
    Potential theorycrafting, sure. But when your theories are so far out of what is actually happening in games that they become completely irrelevant, it's just wasted space and effort on either side.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's about nerfing gold per 10? Like disabling it while dead? So supports won't go "nah, not a big deal i dead"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I've played as an all support team taking on traditional roles twice before, and it is so damned fun. Won the first one by a big margin, and only lost the second because the person assigned to 'adc' didn't realise they actually had to build adc. Jungle Taric is the new meta

I knew they were big but.. big enough for a university course? I'm still pretty surprised haha
    You get Mickey Mouse degrees everywhere. Somewhere in the UK does a degree on David Beckham... If people decide to do such random degrees then they deserve their McJobs. Personally, stick to a proper vocation, like a Science or Engineering
    RETH

I'm in luck won 7 ranked games a promotion series. I'm quite sad because i did not skip a division(was Bronze V now it's IV /cry) was it because in the series i dodged 1 champion select?I had to was going to the doctor