Stack movementspeed items on jungle Nunu. Mobility Boots, Lichbane, Twin Shadows are all good options. Okay, maybe not Lichbane unless you are super far ahead, but it looks funny! You can easily get 500+ movementspeed with Bloodboil up without getting any "troll" items(so Mobility Boots and Twin Shadows, no Lichbane)

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    I went with full tank masteries (0/30/0) and a runepage with AP quints, AP red's, armor yellow's and MR blue.
    I started with Q, maxed E, then put points in Q and W to keep them at similar level.

I am by the way the worst tank that exists and we lost the game. So ignore everything.
    At first i was like "hmm... ok gonna try that" Then i lol'd

So had a 5v5 premade normal soloqueue boosting a friends smurf to 30. Upon enering the game, one of the enemies starting reciting this scene

Interesting start i must say.

Then i said something like GL & HF, which was returned by a "Swaghetti and Yolonaise!"
    Interesting day in the Fields of Justice i say.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What runes, masteries and items do people use for nunu jungle? What abilities should I level up first?
    So I forget who linked this to me, but I watched this jungle Nunu video and while it's definitely good for a laugh (the guy is hilarious), I decided to give his build a try.

It worked surprisingly well. I'm not a top tier player like that guy is, but damn was it fun. Skill order I took was Q > E = W. Max Q for the ultimate hilarity in dragon/baron solo and never giving the enemy jungler his buffs. E and W when you go this route I feel are interchangeable. E is good if you want more utility from the slow and more damage, W is good if you have a fed ADC or someone who scales incredibly well with AS like Kog or Trist.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Holy fuck at that video, Axe. I laughed so, so much. The dude is all "boom!", "motherfucker" and flashing just get a buff and all. xDDD

That sure gives me the hype to go and try nunu jungle a lot more than before.

And poor Zac. lmao Nunu owned that shit like god knows what.

Didn't the shield get nerfed a while ago?
    Yeah, but not enough to completely change the itemization. The same concept applies to pretty much every shield champion. Malphite loves to stack armor because it makes his passive shield better. Evelynn and rumble love to get hourglass/abyssal for their respective shields. Back when Skarner was popular, people stacked armor because keeping up his shield was so important.

At the end of the day though, the main reason Diana players don't build the Golem spirit item is because it doesn't give them any AP or magic pen, which they need to be relevant in fights. It delays her damage a little bit too much, while only offering HP as a defensive stat, which isn't the most effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Stack movementspeed items on jungle Nunu. Mobility Boots, Lichbane, Twin Shadows are all good options. Okay, maybe not Lichbane unless you are super far ahead, but it looks funny! You can easily get 500+ movementspeed with Bloodboil up without getting any "troll" items(so Mobility Boots and Twin Shadows, no Lichbane)
    This could be hilarious if you want to run to your death, faster.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Yeah, but not enough to completely change the itemization. The same concept applies to pretty much every shield champion. Malphite loves to stack armor because it makes his passive shield better. Evelynn and rumble love to get hourglass/abyssal for their respective shields. Back when Skarner was popular, people stacked armor because keeping up his shield was so important.

At the end of the day though, the main reason Diana players don't build the Golem spirit item is because it doesn't give them any AP or magic pen, which they need to be relevant in fights. It delays her damage a little bit too much, while only offering HP as a defensive stat, which isn't the most effective.
    Sounds reasonable. I actually didn't know that armor affected the shields (any shield I know of stack with AP (or in Riven's case, AD)).

Sounds reasonable. I actually didn't know that armor affected the shields (any shield I know of stack with AP (or in Riven's case, AD)).
    Armor/MR don't directly increase the shielded amount(the tooltip doesn't say it absorbs more), they make the amount you shield for "stronger", because you take less damage, so it takes longer for the enemies to break through the shield and start damaging your "real" health. Same thing as how armor/MR make each point of health stronger.
    So if you shield for 50 and have 0% damage reduction(from armor or MR, depending on which kind of damage), that shield absorbs 50 damage. If you shield for 50 and have 50% damage reduction, the shield absorbs 100 damage.
    (I hope I didn't mess up the math for once)

An example of a champion where keeping the shield up for as long as possible is important is Skarner, where you get a bunch of AS and MS while your shield is up, so if you get MR/armor, you keep those bonuses for longer than if you just get more health.

---------- Post added 2013-06-26 at 03:30 PM ----------

I'm in a 2k queue that's estimated to 50 minutes. So nope, not just you. (Where did your post go, Majad?) Now it seems to work again, which is nice.
    Last edited by Drathos; 2013-06-26 at 01:32 PM.

Gold per 10 runes are awesome. Running Taric with gp10 quints+seals and support masteries (+4 more).

Actually, i miss my armor seals =(
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-06-26 at 02:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Anyone on NA getting insane pings and huge delays while in game?
    In loading screen 4 out of 5 people had 230-280 pings, with only one having normal one, doesn't look right.
    Last edited by PaulDok; 2013-06-26 at 02:21 PM.

Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    I'm in a 2k queue that's estimated to 50 minutes. So nope, not just you. (Where did your post go, Majad?) Now it seems to work again, which is nice.
    I deleted it when I entered the server but I wasn't able to enter for over 5 mins before that... :/

I just caved and blew 8k IP on runes, got those MS quints I've always wanted and finished my set of AS reds. It breaks my heart to spend so much IP on runes Oh well, I shall use them to get MOAR IP and MOAR champs
    Meh.

Nunu bot is best bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I just caved and blew 8k IP on runes, got those MS quints I've always wanted and finished my set of AS reds. It breaks my heart to spend so much IP on runes Oh well, I shall use them to get MOAR IP and MOAR champs
    Buy all the things with IP.

I just finished my sixth rune page and have these so far (Red-Yellow-Blue-Quint):
    Armor-Armor-MR-GP10 (Support)
    MPen-Scaling MP5-Scaling MR-AP (AP Mid)
    AD-Armor-Scaling MR-AD (Various ADs)
    MPen-Armor-Scaling MR-AP (Manaless AP Mid (Vladimir))
    MPen-Armor-MR-MS% (Shen)
    AS-Armor-Scaling MR-AD (Kayle)

Got 5 spaces left, any pointers?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 1/6/7 | TPR: 0.5/3.5/4
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver | Avatar by Hasana-chan

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Buy all the things with IP.

I just finished my sixth rune page and have these so far (Red-Yellow-Blue-Quint):
    Armor-Armor-MR-GP10 (Support)
    MPen-Scaling MP5-Scaling MR-AP (AP Mid)
    AD-Armor-Scaling MR-AD (Various ADs)
    MPen-Armor-Scaling MR-AP (Manaless AP Mid (Vladimir))
    MPen-Armor-MR-MS% (Shen)
    AS-Armor-Scaling MR-AD (Kayle)

Got 5 spaces left, any pointers?
    No generic auto-attack based jungle page?

AS-Armor-ScalingMR-MS

I use HP per Level yellows on my Vlad/Morde (and any other manaless AP)...remember Vlad's passive!

I keep a generic AP Jungle page too...

MPen-Armor-ScalingMR-MS

Just food for thought.

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    No generic auto-attack based jungle page?

AS-Armor-ScalingMR-MS
    Would be better for Warwick, yes? :3

I use HP per Level yellows on my Vlad/Morde (and any other manaless AP)...remember Vlad's passive!
    Yeah, I got into a bit of a predicament with him. I started buying HP% yellows for him because they scale with his passive, and then thought about HP5 ones because they replace mana regeneration seals. Are either of those options just not worth it?

Just food for thought.
    Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-06-26 at 04:44 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Would be better for Warwick, yes? :3
    Irelia (lol jungle irelia)
    Yi
    Nocturne
    Nunu (unless you go mpen)
    Shen
    Shyvanna
    Skarner
    Trundle?
    Udyr
    Vi?
    Voli?
    Warwick
    Xin

Not a bad list. I suppose some of those might prefer Armor Pen...it guess it depends if you want faster clear vs. more damage on champions.

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

Irelia (lol jungle irelia)
    Yi
    Nocturne
    Nunu (unless you go mpen)
    Shen
    Shyvanna
    Skarner
    Trundle?
    Udyr
    Vi?
    Voli?
    Warwick
    Xin

Not a bad list. I suppose some of those might prefer Armor Pen...it guess it depends if you want faster clear vs. more damage on champions.
    Armor Penetration ones are 410 IP a pop, just like the AS ones I've just ground out.

I mostly play as Warwick and rarely as Nocturne, though, and as Warwick's abilities deal Magic damage, would hybrid penetration ones be an option?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

If you're jungling with WW, AS reds are the way to go I believe.

Pretty sure the rule of thumb for jungle runes is if you have an AS steroid (Xin, Jarvan and such) run ArP if not then use attack speed. Not sure about WW since he does a lot of magic damage though.