Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    I figured that the "if you ask me"-part was enough to imply that to me your view of what a bad game is, is 'wrong'. I'll make it more clear next time.
    That's why I called it an opinion, but you started your sentence by calling it wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It's not a fact that if enemy got fed then the game is bad. It's your opinion.
    I said "A lot of people think" not "everyone". If you take a look at the bad games thread, they are mostly "Enemy got fed by allies so we lost" or "X player left the game"
    Which is why I classify his game as a bad game. But it wasn't even the case because he apparently forgot to mention that he actually won that match.

I recommend AP assassin with a mix of durability from an Hourglass and Abyssal Scepter.

She doesn't have ANY ability that scales from AD. Which really is a waste since all her abilities become nothing but utility spells, while also making her shield really weak.

If you're determined to go AD, i recommend going full tank and just aim for MAXIMUM disruption in team fights, which can be really tough since you only have ONE crowd control spell.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    If you're going AD or tank on her, might as well pick a champion that is better at that than her.

For fun? Sure, everything works for fun. Just don't go do it on matches that are serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would it work to gear Fizz in the same way? with his W I don't see how AD tank Fizz wouldn't work
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Triforce build worked in season 2 pretty well in top/mid. No idea now.

Wits end, Nashors tooth, Guinsoos, Warmog, Sorc shoes + GA = tanky fizz with tons of damage. Might not have the same burst potential as a ordinary AP build, but the sustained dmg + the tankyness allows you to survive for longer while dealing good dmg.

Guinsoos and warmog could be changed to any other item of your choice, but this build should work (ima just test it out in a normal if you can wait 45 minutes)

Drop the guinsoos and go for lichbane instead. 25 minutes in the match and i got decent results so far.

Match finished, and here is the resulting post match screen shot:

My verdict: i can see it working. While it may not have the burst as their fizz or tf who went for a regular AP carry build, the sustained dmg surpasses their sustained dmg, and because of my added tankyness i could easily survive their burst and in the end do more dmg than then.

So the trade off is basicly - Do you want to kill one in a R-W+Q-E(to kill or gtfo) OR do you want to kill just a tad bit slower while surviving longer and not being as reliant on E or Q for damage bursts.

I didnt die as slowly as i had hoped for, but i didnt think a warmogs would help shit against 2 Ruined kings, Vayne silver bolts and a Fizz W.

Fun build, but im not sure how it would work in a more competetive match. Keep in mind i DESTROYED the TF in mid and got pretty fed quickly, but in the end my botlane sucked hard and got their vayne f fed, and their fizz kept picking up kills and bounties together with TF so they got fed aswell. But i could duel and kill everyone on their team (might be a bit difficult against vayne and the fizz)

In a proper team this might have been a whole different expirince, so i urge you guys to try it and share results, because i find this interesting as an alternative build.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-07-25 at 07:17 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I honestly wouldn't see the point of this, Fizz is already one of the most (if not *the* most) slippery champion. Proper usage of your E and Zhonya is all you need when it comes to surviving as Fizz.
    yeah gotta say I tried a tanky AD build... it was okay I guess, but didn't work out quite as well as I expected I think I'll stick to just blowing motherfuckers up and escaping when needed with e/zhonyas

also just came back in an ARAM from 5% nexus health to win... fuck yeah!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

getting to plat is taking so long -_- 4 lp wins over and over

I've always enjoyed the idea of super slippery teams. Fizz, lee sin, khazix, etc. The teamfights just feel so fun when you have a kit to do such cool plays.
    Looking to make money a few bucks from reviewing music? Head over HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Tank diana is super super strong. You don't really need any item to deal damage on her.
    i like building spirit of golem on her first zzzzzzz then zhonya/abysall and shes super tanky :P

but no one listened
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that it's possible to get promoted up multiple divisions, i.e. Gold V to III, assuming you have a high MMR, but is it possible to get demoted down multiple divisions in a single demotion, i.e. Bronze III to V?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I know that it's possible to get promoted up multiple divisions, i.e. Gold V to III, assuming you have a high MMR, but is it possible to get demoted down multiple divisions in a single demotion, i.e. Bronze III to V?
    maybe with decay?

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    nope dont think so you just lose -30 points and gain 5-30 in between but never double demotion
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Goodbye another Skeleton
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

So... How does a Veigar mid deal with Fizz? I can't stun him. I can't drop a Dark Matter on him. He isn't going AP, so my ult won't do much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple answer: not. Sidenote, he will go AP (Lichbane / Zhonya sure is AP), but even so... you have to catch him out when he uses Playful/Trickster to clear waves. Unfortunately... Veigar's not awesome at waveclearing early on either.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Simple answer: not. Sidenote, he will go AP (Lichbane / Zhonya sure is AP), but even so... you have to catch him out when he uses Playful/Trickster to clear waves. Unfortunately... Veigar's not awesome at waveclearing early on either.
    He's not going AP to the extent others I have seen.

Saw a Nidalee build a deathcap one time. I lol'd

The standard fizz build has the same items as most APs... I don't get where your "He isn't going AP" comes from. Sure he is more likely to get Zhonyas an Lichbane before even thinking about a deathcap but that's still a lot of AP.

You can stun him. It's the same thing against every champion. Learn how to use your cage properly and you can survive the lane which is all you have to do. If you don't fall too far behind in farm, you will be able to kill each other post 6. Obviously Fizz can make more mistakes with his "get out of jail for free" style (E)

10+ Year Old Account
    He could've gone Sorc Boots / Guise / Sheen first, which isn't a whole deal of AP.