Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    Is that new Zac guy any good in solo queue?

he is what i used to get gold with

had a 80% win rate with him until i got gold and it fell to about 70% but still very goood

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    nono, you are singelhandedly proving that it does infact exist
    Some Challenger guys got free level 30 Bronze 5 accounts with everything unlocked and I'm pretty sure they're far far out of there now. Here is Doublelift accidentally joining a game during his promotion series into Platinum with who he thought was Aphromoo, but was actually someone else.

It doesn't exist. Unless you meant something infractionable.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I don't think they need to nerf "battle summoners," they simply need to buff the other summoner spells, or change them so they are still somewhat relevant. It is also strange that you make the distinction between battle summoners and normal ones, the game is about fighting, so it should follow that all summoners, to some degree, are battle summoners. Sure you can use CV to spot a jungler or something, but you can also use it to give vision so you can channel a Caitlyn ult.
    Buffing other SS to the level of flash/ignite will really make them out of control, they will be too strong. Imagine clarity being buffed to level of ignite? What it should do? Give you baron buff for 30 second duration or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Buffing other SS to the level of flash/ignite will really make them out of control, they will be too strong. Imagine clarity being buffed to level of ignite? What it should do? Give you baron buff for 30 second duration or what?
    I think clarity when used could give a 1-2min lasting cdr buff to make it in line with other spells? I donno. Heal and clarity to me feel like they're designed to win games before 20min and have no point going on past the 20min mark as designed currently.
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-08-01 at 01:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, but it is pretty obvious that some summoners are way better than others.

Maybe if it gave you an amount of AP as well or something. I really don't know how they would make clarity better. They worked on heal for awhile and made it more attractive, but it still it is still outclassed by flash/ignite/exhaust. In some situations it's better than barrier, but most people take barrier.

I also feel like they could just remove it and have every spell unlocked from level 1 so new players don't become reliant on spells that are quite bad (clarity/heal)
    also with how many heal reductions there are these days I don't think heal will ever be viable either over barrier no matter the situation. o-o
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-08-01 at 01:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    I also feel like they could just remove it and have every spell unlocked from level 1 so new players don't become reliant on spells that are quite bad (clarity/heal)
    also with how many heal reductions there are these days I don't think heal will ever be viable either over barrier no matter the situation. o-o
    Imagine ignite doing 0 damage, it would be just 50% healing reduction effect.
    The barrier reducing taken damage by 50% before you take X amount of damage or for Y seconds?
    Or using flash slows you down by 30% for 2 seconds?
    Now they suddenly bad?
    Clarity, heal, revive, ghost, all these spells looks bad compared to our top 3
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Because Clarity is slightly weaker than the other summoner spells and high-ranked and pro LoL players min-max their champions.
    So you do acknowledge dat Exhaust is better?

To be fair I've to agree with everything Isrozzis says. It's spot on.

And I never buy anything but a philo stone on my support champions like Sona, Lulu or Janna. The only mana regen I'd ever need is from my masteries (No mana regen runes either). Hell I don't even buy a philo stone when I play Zyra support and still be fine on mana. With proper mana management you should be fine. I'd advice you to listen (if you haven't already) to some things that's been said here.

Yes, Some people here might come on a little strong. But honestly most of the things said is very constructive and informative. But that's just me.

Imagine ignite doing 0 damage, it would be just 50% healing reduction effect.
    The barrier reducing taken damage by 50% before you take X amount of damage or for Y seconds?
    Or using flash slows you down by 30% for 2 seconds?
    Now they suddenly bad?
    Clarity, heal, revive, ghost, all these spells looks bad compared to our top 3
    I know it's hypothetical and all...

But what is the point of a flash when you get slowed by 30% right afterwards. You get caught again instantly or lose your target again just by him/her running away. And Ghost isn't bad. It has it's uses on specific champions.
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2013-08-01 at 01:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post

But what is the point of a flash when you get slowed by 30% right afterwards. You get caught again instantly or lose your target again just by him/her running away. And Ghost isn't bad. It has it's uses on specific champions.
    Flashing over walls

Flashing so you can get into range to use something to secure a kill/initiate

10+ Year Old Account
    So you do acknowledge dat Exhaust is better?

To be fair I've to agree with everything Isrozzis says. It's spot on.

And I never buy anything but a philo stone on my support champions like Sona, Lulu or Janna. The only mana regen I'd ever need is from my masteries (No mana regen runes either). Hell I don't even buy a philo stone when I play Zyra support and still be fine on mana. With proper mana management you should be fine. I'd advice you to listen (if you haven't already) to some things that's been said here.

Yes, Some people here might come on a little strong. But honestly most of the things said is very constructive and informative. But that's just me.

Well, personally i think flash is no-brain skill because you can flash from enemy who caught you. In my opinion, you have to maneuver to a wall and flash over it.
    If flash provides fun gameplay by repositioning, then, it should be repositioning, not bland burst ghost to get close to your target

Deleted
    So I guess Riot didn't check out the new Yi on the Aram map? Still the same as before but now with physical DMG! (Dat tower DMG)
    Last edited by mmoc07b172f625; 2013-08-01 at 03:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greened View Post
    So I guess Riot didn't check out the new Yi on the Aram map? Still the same as before but now with physical DMG! (Dat tower DMG)
    I don't think Riot checked Yi period, he's too powerful. I just played him jungle and Riot I believe have made the new Darius (release Darius).
    Hey everyone

thats called using flash badly???

pretty much what Kasen Ibaraki said (i like this name :P)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Flash in 90-95% of the cases.
    90-95% with Ignite/exhaust/smite/teleport in all other.

5-10% of cases ghost works (Hecarim, Nasus, Olaf for example).

Then there's the "snowball" summoner choices:
    Ignite+smite/teleport+smite for mobile junglers (lee, shaco)
    or snowball laners:
    heal/ignite, barrier/ignite, teleport/ignite (riven, darius?, zed?)

As long as flash will allow you to escape over walls it will be the best choice. It's an instant repositioning skill that allows for both escapes as clutch playz by dodging things.

Just yesterday I got owned by a Caitlyn because her support exhausted me in my ult (exh too stronk) and then she flashed the final Q I needed

Quote Originally Posted by Silfwerfisq View Post
    Why is the use of clarity being discussed? I mean there's a reason no successful player ever used it, no? If one likes it one could/should (probably not) use it, but that's about it.

Anyways, bit sad about Lucians delay. Really pumped for his release, love his kit and the concept of his ultimate. I wonder what they plan to change while he's still on the PTR.
    mmm clarity is fun spell but i would disagree if you think its a "must" Summoner spell (you will always duel 2v2 bot if you dont take exh in alot of cases)

@firebert i think you should try and build philo as your first item when you are playing support you wont have mana problem badly (and remember adc doesnt always have to be at 100% hp they should have some lifesteal/doran to keep them healthy as they passively attacks creep)

all in all Exhaust>>>>>clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    i really like clarity combined with zephyr and ninja tabi as first items, you move fast between lanes and have no mana issues to defend all towers
    we all know if your tower goes down first you lost your lane right??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    we all know if your tower goes down first you lost your lane right??
    Not necessarily. You can freeze your lane to make it much more difficult for the other laner to farm. Also, if the other team doesn't take advantage of that tower kill, then you can still "win" your lane.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Not necessarily. You can freeze your lane to make it much more difficult for the other laner to farm. Also, if the other team doesn't take advantage of that tower kill, then you can still "win" your lane.
    i was joking :P

for example 0-3 tower, tower still alive enemy one destroyed

"man my team is so bad even though i won my lane"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    i was joking :P

for example 0-3 tower, tower still alive enemy one destroyed

"man my team is so bad even though i won my lane"
    Unless of course, he's playing a champion that can still contribute even after being shut down, i.e. Malphite.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    The only problem I have with Vlad mid is that I can't take someone from 100% hp to 0% without risking the chance of dying myself, in an even lane, because his damage takes time to go through. Other than that, Vlad mid is quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Oh, it starts off the same way every time, I'll do something interesting, someone'll jump on it and flame it with no reasoning, I'll counterargue, and then the entire forum just jumps on it in an attempt to drown me out as I'm an outsider. I'm wondering what the next course of action is from there.

No Silver's allowed, apparently.
    I'm Silver III, I don't get "flamed" when I post stuff, because I accept that I'm wrong sometimes, instead of repeatedly arguing against people who know the game better than I do.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU