Holy balls Karthus is fun to play. Really digging the: "Go in the middle of their team with E on - spam Q - when 50% press hourglass - spam Q - when you die press r" Style. His laning phase wasnt too bad from what i saw, but holy shit his lategame is insane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    That's fine, though. There are already a lot of champions in the game, and I'd rather they fix the ones that aren't worth using instead of pumping out a champion every other week.

but at the same time, it's not like any of the other things they're working on goes faster because they're slower at releasing champs

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    The only problem I have with playing Karthus is his boring early game. Also when minions juke my Q I feel bad.
    Always liked the "farm oriented" champions myself, for some reason. Hence why Nasus is my 2nd most favourite top laner after Wukong.

Udyr broken with the new triforce? he feels SO strong with the new phage/triforce + a slow from iceborne.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Udyr broken with the new triforce? he feels SO strong with the new phage/triforce + a slow from iceborne.
    You're kinda wasting the Sheen effect from either Triforce or IBG, not sure which one gets priority, aren't you?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

i think the one thats get priority is the one in the item slot before it

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    i think the one thats get priority is the one in the item slot before it
    According to LoL Wiki:
    In the event you own multiple spellblade items, the order of priority is: Lich Bane, Trinity Force, Iceborn Gauntlet and Sheen.
    EDIT:
    According to the same link:
    The area of effect slow is not considered part of the "Spellblade" effect, and is instead classified as Icy. If you own both Iceborn Gauntlet and a higher priority Spellblade item (i.e. Lich Bane and Trinity Force), you will trigger the higher priority's damage component while still triggering the area of effect slow.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2013-08-31 at 08:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Thats pretty neat. Still wastes the damage component of the 2nd Spellblade, but I might actually consider IBG as an armor item on AP Ez in ARAM now... Zhonya's just gets me killed cos I immobilize myself, IBG does the exact opposite.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Thats pretty neat. Still wastes the damage component of the 2nd Spellblade, but I might actually consider IBG as an armor item on AP Ez in ARAM now... Zhonya's just gets me killed cos I immobilize myself, IBG does the exact opposite.
    the damage component of the IBG isn't what im going for in that item. Its the CC, armor, mana, CDR and mana.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You guys should stay the hell away from Gemcraft.
    lol, no one fell for it. Sorry, Duil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I'm too busy covering the Earth in a thick layer of cookies here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sneak peek pictures of Sivir's VU are now up. Damn, that's a lot muscle that she's got there.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Sneak peek pictures of Sivir's VU are now up. Damn, that's a lot muscle that she's got there.
    to add to this, here's a short video too:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CyW8...ature=youtu.be

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    hello fellow plats
    Gratz on plat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Just some friendly advice!

10+ Year Old Account
    A friend of mine got demoted from diamond 2 to silver 1 for not playing for whole summer. That's lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    So. with the update to trinity i have some problems with me and my heca

.. i usually run IBG on him, but i'm not sure if the new trinity would be better or worse..

enlighten me

Deleted
    Guys I fucked up so bad
    I carried early game so we wouldn't even come there had it not been for me but still...I feel so terrible.

We ace enemy team, and pushing for win and i get greedy ahead of minions and i die to their 2 noxus towers, and my team continues pushing and brings noxus down to 20% before they get killed, and 10 min later we lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Guys I fucked up so bad
    I carried early game so we wouldn't even come there had it not been for me but still...I feel so terrible.

We ace enemy team, and pushing for win and i get greedy ahead of minions and i die to their 2 noxus towers, and my team continues pushing and brings noxus down to 20% before they get killed, and 10 min later we lose.
    Only thing you can do is learn from this experience.