Why does three talon strike on xin do so much dmg?

lvl 1 xin = 300 dmg from it
    and it only goes up from there pretty fast since it scales 1.2 which is stupid.. should just be half of it
    you can take 2 offensive items on xin and go super tank with the last 3 which means you will be the one doing the dmg and be the tank that you're not supposed to focus

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post

and it only goes up from there pretty fast since it scales 1.2 which is stupid.. should just be half of it
    you can take 2 offensive items on xin and go super tank with the last 3 which means you will be the one doing the dmg and be the tank that you're not supposed to focus
    His early game numbers are big because he has to snowball to be relevant late-game, due to his rather lackluster late-game scaling. And normally, you have to build the tank items on Xin first because his base numbers are good enough already, and going glass cannon means that you'll die in teamfights and blow the lead that you work so hard to build, assuming you do snowball.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    His early game numbers are big because he has to snowball to be relevant late-game, due to his rather lackluster late-game scaling. And normally, you have to build the tank items on Xin first because his base numbers are good enough already, and going glass cannon means that you'll die in teamfights and blow the lead that you work so hard to build, assuming you do snowball.
    The thing is, your jungler just has to focus on getting you kills and win your lane if you play xin, which shouldn't be hard if you duo or communicate well with your jungler
    and he will become insanely strong because of it

ofc you can do the same against him but it doesn't benefit you as much

Warchief
    The thing is, your jungler just has to focus on getting you kills and win your lane if you play xin, which shouldn't be hard if you duo or communicate well with your jungler
    and he will become insanely strong because of it

ofc you can do the same against him but it doesn't benefit you as much
    it'll benefit you even more so because if Xin falls behind, he falls behind insanely hard. He's unfortunately quite reliant on snowballing hard to stay relevant, if you haven't gotten a lead by >10minutes you'll fall behind.

He has to do 3 strikes to dish out300 damage. I can do 300 damage as level 3 Rene easily. And when i see three talon strike activated i just W him and E away laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    He has to do 3 strikes to dish out300 damage. I can do 300 damage as level 3 Rene easily. And when i see three talon strike activated i just W him and E away laughing.
    Could also just play J4. No fucks given and kills everything.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Could also just play J4. No fucks given and kills everything.
    Playing J4 is too mainstream
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

top vi also accomplishes the same thing as xin if you go glass cannon
    2 shot people and get 2 shotted yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    top vi also accomplishes the same thing as xin if you go glass cannon
    2 shot people and get 2 shotted yourself
    Until you get rageblade. Then you drop to 50% and get back to 100%

- - - Updated - - -

Do anyone thinks that riots should restrict ranked plays for people who didn't spend X amount of IP? I've got no armor sona support right now =(

- - - Updated - - -

Do anyone thinks that riots should restrict ranked plays for people who didn't spend X amount of IP? I've got no armor sona support right now =(
    No, they shouldn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if you limit the amount of IP someone has spent - your sona would probably still have no armor. Armor marks are not exactly expensive, whatever she's doing, she's probably done by choice and not because of a lack of IP.

Hey guys, before i thought elo hell was bullshit term made up by baddies to explain why they suck. But i'm not so sure anymore.
    My friend was bronze 4 and i played on his account for about a week and brought it to silver v, and now he's mostly winning in silver, he's reached silver 4 already, and before in bronze 4 he mostly losing.

Does elo hell actually exist?!?

No, what this says is that your friend isn´t good enough to carry all of his allies, considering you could do it but he could not. There is no elo hell, there are shit players and people who have bad games at every elo.
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

- - - Updated - - -

If the enemy doesn't capitalise on her having no armour then it's their loss, gives her opportunity to use other runes and be stronger in another area

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    No, what this says is that your friend isn´t good enough to carry all of his allies, considering you could do it but he could not. There is no elo hell, there are shit players and people who have bad games at every elo.
    Most of the games in bronze were won by simply focusing objectives, because 95% of other players failed at it, i won most of the games.
    But now that his teams are somewhat better at focusing objectives, he's learning + he realised he was on level with silver mechanics but lacked the knowledge of how to win the actual game, and that kinda fits into definition of elo hell.

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Most of the games in bronze were won by simply focusing objectives, because 95% of other players failed at it, i won most of the games.
    But now that his teams are somewhat better at focusing objectives, he's learning + he realised he was on level with silver mechanics but lacked the knowledge of how to win the actual game, and that kinda fits into definition of elo hell.
    but lacked the knowledge of how to win the actual game,
    Means he wasn't good enough to advance. Now that he's learned it, he's good enough to compete on Silver Elo.

Nope.

Mechanics are not the sole reason someone is in a specific bracket. Decision making is as big a part.

Soooooo... Anyone else wondering where Lucian went? It's been quite a while since they announced him.

And also, anyone else has the feeling that Master Yi is now just a better version of Irelia? I mean, minus the stun and heals, he kinda is.
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Nope.

Mechanics are not the sole reason someone is in a specific bracket. Decision making is as big a part.
    i have to agree with this.....esp in solo Q plat-diamond, decision making is by far the most impacting thing in game
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Soooooo... Anyone else wondering where Lucian went? It's been quite a while since they announced him.

And also, anyone else has the feeling that Master Yi is now just a better version of Irelia? I mean, minus the stun and heals, he kinda is.
    Aye was wondering that last night, I've got the IP saved up to get him, but I'm wondering if I'll have enough time to pick up Fizz and then get it all back by the time he comes out .

and no, not really, IMO he's more like a better version of Fiora(which makes me a sad panda, Fiora is my favourite champ ), ALLLLL the damage is belong to Yi... but that's pretty much all he has.
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.