Deleted
    J4 is J4. He does not need your permission.

Hue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Because who the hell allows J4 to just walk up to you and press R?
    Unless you have a Janna and/or Syndra, I don't see who else can stop J4 mid air, really.

So yeah, he can pretty much just go in at will.

Hm. I don't know if Zac's E can stop him mid air to be honest. Can't remember any other champion now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    But not every jungler is an initiator or compatible with Udyr.
    Let's take an example: You are Udyr top and Jarvan is the jungler. Jarvan initiates and puts cataclysm around one of the targets you should focus (a carry).
    ...How are you going to get into the Cataclysm? Udyr has no way of moving inside of it, other than blowing flash if he has it (You might even have ghost).
    Not to mention that if you're against a Jarvan jungle, he can just throw Cataclysm on you, use EQ combo onto your carries, and you will be rendered useless for a few seconds.

Using Jarvan as example jungle since he is the most popular jungler by far.
    Not sure what your point is, since there are many more champions that cant get inside j4's cataclysm? Garen, Rengar (providin no ult up for the jump), Singed, Trundle etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    Well, that's true, but if you're not looking to fight, you won't be in range of the enemy, even as a tank, you'll just let your pokers do the work. Anyway, you should draw Jarvan in as deep as possible - isolate him from his team.
    Yeah, but that would assume the team with Udyr has poke. If Udyr was on the team that doesn't poke much, he needs to go and fight before he's poked down to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    J4 is J4. He does not need your permission.

Hue.
    Damn straight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Not sure what your point is, since there are many more champions that cant get inside j4's cataclysm? Garen, Rengar (providin no ult up for the jump), Singed, Trundle etc
    Rengar usually isn't close to the fight, so Jarvan won't cataclysm him (waiting for an assassination). Garen can Silence Jarvan inside his cataclysm and at least deal damage to him when he's inside of it. Singed can fling jarvan back into the cataclysm when he tries to get out etc. etc.
    Trundle doesn't count because nobody plays Trundle.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Because who the hell allows J4 to just walk up to you and press R?
    I don't see why it would be such a hard thing to achieve.

I meant when the jarvan is on your side, and you're trying to get into his cataclysm. And i dont think singed's flip, or garen's silence have too big of a range, to hit the enemy if they are in the middle of the cataclysm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    I meant when the jarvan is on your side, and you're trying to get into his cataclysm. And i dont think singed's flip, or garen's silence have too big of a range, to hit the enemy if they are in the middle of the cataclysm?
    Oh when he's on your side, well, then those champions are pretty useless as well. Singed usually never is in teamfights anyway, Garen... well it's not such a good combo with Jarvan I guess. Rengar shouldn't really engage unless he has ult, so that doesn't matter. Trundle uhh... Trundle trolls.

Singed and Garen can hit Jarvan when he cataclysms, since Cataclysm itself doesn't have any CC. Unless Garen/Singed have the reaction speed of a potato I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    With a properly placed Pillar, Trundle can push people out of the Cataclysm. Makes it easier to club them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    With a properly placed Pillar, Trundle can push people out of the Cataclysm. Makes it easier to club them.
    Depends if that person is at the edge of the cataclysm I guess.

Deleted
    I'm so damn unlucky. I got to promo series 3rd time. And what? 2 looses again. I bet that my next 2 rankeds will be won (so I'm in promo series again) and then I'll loose next 2 Q_Q Silver 3->2 promo series curse, I call it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Udyr can actually bear stun into/out of cataclysm now since it has the mini-dash. You both have to be right on the edge though.

Deleted
    Another fascinating normal game match making.

We did win, mostly because Graves + Malph ult / Ahri charm = dead Syndra.

I was Ahri.

That duo between J4 and Syndra, lol

Your MMR seems pretty high for silver 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    i'm getting so tired of swain now

he is way too strong, no matter whatever i fucking try to pick against him nothing helps

fizz can't do shit, syndra is too easy to dodge and she sucks monkeyballs for being a burst champ

viktor isn't that good and whatever else i try just lose because of his ult heal and idk..

what can you pick against a swain which is a counter to him and not just (this champ has 1 spell that is good vs one of his spells, but he will still fuck you up in laning)

Pick Ahri, it's seeming to work for Faker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lucian. Pantheon. Talon. Fizz (he's actually really strong against Swain).

- - - Updated - - -

Sidenote, finally got to take Lucian mid. That was fun. It did help our Renekton ended @ 19/0/11, but I do like Lucian in a solo lane more than in bot lane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    i'm getting so tired of swain now

he is way too strong, no matter whatever i fucking try to pick against him nothing helps

fizz can't do shit, syndra is too easy to dodge and she sucks monkeyballs for being a burst champ

viktor isn't that good and whatever else i try just lose because of his ult heal and idk..

what can you pick against a swain which is a counter to him and not just (this champ has 1 spell that is good vs one of his spells, but he will still fuck you up in laning)
    Fizz W has healing reduction and is a burst assassin. Perfect Swain counter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Fizz W has healing reduction and is a burst assassin. Perfect Swain counter.
    Unless your name is Reginald, then that probably won't work

Deleted
    and i still think fizz is crap against swain

swain is tanky, swain is ranged

all he have to do is be aggressive and keep aa-ing you and you just lose hard..

fizz burst isn't good enough for swain and his healing reduction doesn't help much since you're pretty squishy

everytime i fizz against a swain i can't even farm

10+ Year Old Account
    Swain's early game is horrendous. He needs level 6 to be able to do anything. Fizz can take 30% or more off of him once he hits lvl 2.